Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally (14667 Views)

Seun Kuti Advices Nigerians To Do Yahoo Yahoo Instead Of Gambling (video) / Ex Nigerian President Jonathan Advices Nigerians – Reject Bribe...... / Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Couldntfigurean: 7:02am On Feb 19
AmazingELixir:

You left the message the writer was trying to pass across but instead decided to attack the messenger ....an obvious case of error in reasoning.
A supporter of a drug lord talking about error in reasoning
no be you buy phone and data for me
Abeg geddifock

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Lanre1st(m): 7:03am On Feb 19
Hope Obident mob will listen to this!

Bastard somebody

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Truf: 7:11am On Feb 19
Lanre1st:
Hope Obident mob will listen to this!

Bastard somebody
Your real daddy Abi? You’re pathetic.
Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by darediamond(m): 7:23am On Feb 19
princepeter566:
He would have done more if he's I'm Nigeria.
Don't mock d pain u haven't pass through

Sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Acidosis(m): 7:29am On Feb 19
They caught this weyrey tweeting something bad about Nigeria and Nigerians in 2021.

You think the world is unaware of the drug dealings, money laundering crimes, the political fraudsters, the UK- and France-based expired presidents, the organ harvesters currently languishing in UK prisons, the certificate and signature forgers?? Abeg oo.

Politicians have brought more reproach to Nigeria. You can't silence your reproach. Since the politicians have decided to have no shame, we all get dirty! That's it.

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Afamed: 7:31am On Feb 19
What do you expect from children of hate and frustration?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Lifestone(m): 7:36am On Feb 19
Umueme:

As much as I hate "tarnishing the nigerian image", the people doing so online have every right to do so. The bulk of the population with access to internet voted certain candidate(s). Their candidate not winning, means one thing; they play the role of the opposition. Mentioning countries like Argentina and Co., they wont complain cause they voted in their leaders not like Nigeria with all electoral malpractices known to man. If he really was people's choice, he wouldn't be dragged at every slight opportunity. Jonathan was dragged, but not as bad as MB and BAT who are successfully pushing us back to stone age
By doing this, we are hurting ourselves more pushing only negative news about Nigeria.
At the end of the day we will all be hurt

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Franzinni: 7:36am On Feb 19
richiemcgold:

If you're a Nigerian, and you're fond of saying evil of this country every now and then, you're actually doing more damage to yourself than to that Nigeria you hate so much.

No sane man says evil of his country of origin when dealing with outsiders. But I have read countless of such posts & comments on this forum in particular. Most of these things can discourage foreigners from having any dealings with Nigeria or Nigerians.

Let's have a country first ... Now it is still a penitentiary ... Full of mind slaves

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Clazzone(m): 7:37am On Feb 19
You are absolutely correct. Nigerians create problems and ridicule their own country

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Acidosis(m): 7:38am On Feb 19
richiemcgold:

If you're a Nigerian, and you're fond of saying evil of this country every now and then, you're actually doing more damage to yourself than to that Nigeria you hate so much.

No sane man says evil of his country of origin when dealing with outsiders. But I have read countless of such posts & comments on this forum in particular. Most of these things can discourage foreigners from having any dealings with Nigeria or Nigerianns.

Nobody loves to deal with a thief. If you don't expose yourself, foreigners will eventually. So the question is would you rather stop stealing or continue to fake it to the global world? You think the foreigners are stup!D? Do you think any investor will come here with $$ in millions and billions without a proper market research?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by PHAYOL81: 7:38am On Feb 19
The problem is the mob are damn too sentimental to be objective and see everything in the shape of just today. They don't care ABOUT BETTER AND SECURE FUTURE and expect miraculous change from the rots of decades.
THE LAGOS WE TOLD THEM IS BUILT BY TINUBU WAS TRANSFORMED OVERTIME (with the transformation still ongoing) NOT CONJURED UP INTO WHAT IT IS INSTANTLY WITH A MAGIC WAND.
We know the Asiwaju we put there and by GOD's grace, he will deliver the goodies.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Babathanks(m): 7:43am On Feb 19
DoTheNeedful:
I am happy that a foreigner is saying this. The way Nigerians run down their country is pathetic.

Even the millions of Ghanaians and South Africans who have never been to Nigeria call Nigeria a generator republic. It is Nigerians that wash their dirty linens in public. Unfortunately, some of those foreigners Nigerians ridicule their country in front go away with a worse impression of Nigeria. Some of them even think we don't have electricity at all. A Ghanian friend of mine was surprised to know that Nigeria generates three times more electricity than Ghana generates and uses two times what Ghana uses.

Nigerians need to be careful how they portray Nigeria outside. For more than 20 years, many middle-class Nigerians ran down the university system in Nigeria as extremely terrible. Yet today many Nigerian graduates are getting recruited in Canada, UK and the likes, even without foreign certificates. Nigerian graduates are still getting admissions to Harvard and other ivy league schools. I live in the US, and I am always happy to see Nigerians who graduated from Unilag, UNN etc, graduating from top PhD programs in the US and getting in to top American companies.

We can disagree with the government of the day, politicians and be dissatisfied with other things in Nigeria. However, we should be careful about how we project the country outside. Many Nigerians are too negative about Nigeria.
God bless you for this. Nigerians have tarnish our image on social media. Me and one woman from a Caribbean was supposed to do one little business. Immediately I told her that am originally from Nigeria like this. She lost interest, she started telling me all the negative things that Nigerians use to say about there country on Twitter. Many Nigerians don't know how to use social media space. You don't just go to international news space or foreign space to start insulting your country and president. But you can do that on your local news space or local space on any social media. Let me use Pakistan as a case study, they are battling terrorism and economic hardship but you would never see them talk negative about there country. They even praise there country and there leaders but if you enter there Pakistani space on social media. You would see alot of banter going on there.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by LordBillionz: 7:44am On Feb 19
When will this same man reprimand the politicians that planted the and 'weaponized' tribslism for the exploitation of Nigerians and their resources, and the corrupt system they created?

When will condemn this being negatively attacked for the rot they created and when will he advise the them on what to do to save the thousands that has being crying of hunger?

He didn't see this online too?

Maybe, he's a bird of same feather.

Getata Mr. Kenya!
Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Friend22(m): 8:06am On Feb 19
Namaster:
How can a PhD holder write such atrocious grammar?
See one of them.
When will some of you grow up.
There's difference between hating Tinubu as a person and hating on the number one citizen.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by shaqhead: 8:12am On Feb 19
richiemcgold:

No sane man says evil of his country of origin when dealing with outsiders. But I have read countless of such posts & comments on this forum in particular. Most of these things can discourage foreigners from having any dealings with Nigeria or Nigerianns.

A lot of Nigerians are hate-filled about the same country they want to eat from!

They did this with Hilda Bacci
Did during the elections
Did during the AFCON on Alex Iwobi
Did more during the Grammies
E.t.c

We are making this foolish "dragging thing" a national badge of honour and it's now cool to band together like mindless bots to insult people we differ with. We don't know when to stop cause everything is "cruise" as they say, not knowing that we are doing more harm to ourselves!

As for me, no matter happens I remain optimistic about project Nigeria!

Will I complain -Yes!
Will I criticise - Yes!
But will I hate on my country - Never!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Friend22(m): 8:16am On Feb 19
malali:
It will eventually lead to growth....
A lot of questions have gone unanswered
A lot has been taken for granted
A lot of politicians just come to loot.

We need to hold our leaders accountable.

Mr Kenyan, you cannot cry more than the bereaved.
You cannot shave a mans head in his absence.

Thanks for your concern.

Is this how to hold politicians accountable ?

Some of you are just damaged beyond repair.
You are educted but reason more like a street urchin.

Who does that?

The only ones actually crying are the disgusting and immature obidense!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Friend22(m): 8:18am On Feb 19
Jeffy1206:
That man had better shut up his dirti mouth cos Nigerians go use vex come that his page fa. 😡😡😡

How many of the Nigerians.
You think everyone in here has this tupid gutter behaviour you exhibit with every turn.
You guys need to grow up like really people and stop acting like a lady who got her heart broken in a bad relationship.

Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by seunmsg(m): 8:21am On Feb 19
Funny enough, Tinubu went to AU summit to push for the establishment of Africa Central Bank in Nigeria. In fact, 2028 has now been proposed as the take off year. If this comes to reality, Nigeria will become the financial capital of Africa with an unprecedented inflow of forex.

Sadly, Nigeria media, both traditional and social media are silent about this news. They are more concerned with reporting about Tinubu sleeping or Tinubu standing at the back to take group picture at the summit.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by ValarDoharis: 8:21am On Feb 19
You are awake now? When you guys started this against GEJ, it wasn't destroying Nigeria's image?
richiemcgold:

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Blazebond(m): 8:22am On Feb 19
See as una misbehavior don begin shown to the world,I detest obidients with every bone in my body,those people are a disease to this country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Christlike01: 8:24am On Feb 19
Why are we pretending as if we don't know the particular people from a particular section of the country who are always in the habit of denigrating Nigeria ? They have been doing this for years now,thank God foreigners are begining to notice them. I'm very sure the real name behind that X handle is one Chinedu or Emeka. Government should begin to review the damaging activities of these utterly toxic people with a view to punishing their excesses.

If they don't run down Nigeria with their faecal ,terribly smelly loudmouths,they engage in all sorts of criminal activities both home and abroad such that every Nigerian is labelled a criminal in every foreign country! The custom and immigration begins to view you with that hateful suspicion as soon as they notice the green passport of Nigeria with you and that's because of the criminal antecedents of our "blodas" from a particular section of Nigeria !

The ultimate goal of these evil people is to see to the destruction of Nigeria,it becomes quite imperative for the federal government to do something very urgently about them before they achieve their objective. The government shouldn't wait until other Nigerians raise up in arms against these people and begin to deal ruthlessly with them because it will soon get to that level ! We won't tolerate them and their criminal activities forever,no,we won't !

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by EEIA: 8:25am On Feb 19
STEWpid:
Chai..

Oppositions role in engineering their party followers to constantly abuse and smear the image of those in power using social media is the cause of denting Nigeria's image globally.

While they're fighting and insulting their rivals in power, little they know that they're actually destroying the status and reputation of Nigeria as a country globally.

Peter hobi followers. the party that came 3rd.
Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by EEIA: 8:29am On Feb 19
richiemcgold:

Nigeria is a shit hole. cool

let me rehearse with my neighbors house girl this afternoon after she come back from school how i am going to bang one of my neighbors wife who is 2 houses away when she comes around on wednesday cool
Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by anonymous1759(m): 8:37am On Feb 19
Umueme:

As much as I hate "tarnishing the nigerian image", the people doing so online have every right to do so. The bulk of the population with access to internet voted certain candidate(s). Their candidate not winning, means one thing; they play the role of the opposition. Mentioning countries like Argentina and Co., they wont complain cause they voted in their leaders not like Nigeria with all electoral malpractices known to man. If he really was people's choice, he wouldn't be dragged at every slight opportunity. Jonathan was dragged, but not as bad as MB and BAT who are successfully pushing us back to stone age

Your statement is myopic, you can’t equate the entire Nigeria as Obi supporters on social media, ATiku told you guys that majority of northerners are not on social media what happened?
Instead of Obi and OBIDIENTs to use That as clue to spread their coverage manually , they resorted to insults .

Obi in his yes daddy recording told His Daddy that he’s scared of his supporters in North Central and SW . And be lost those states meaning he knew , but his supporters think Life start and End on Social Media .

A nairalander said OBIDIENTs says INEC robbed Nigerians by giving BAT the mandate last year , this year same OBIDIENTs are saying Nigerians deserve who they voted for.

That’s too contradicting. Let everyone hustle and get himself the life he/she deserves.
If you tell them not to insult Nigeria online they call all sorts of names yet they’re carrying Nigerian green passport and expect VIP treatment.

Nigeria is bad Yes just like everyone having one dirty linen in his family circle but you shouldn’t expose yourself too much for social media gratification. The people you’re insulting your country for can never respect you . Take it or live it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by JagabanB: 8:39am On Feb 19
Umueme:

The good thing is that most of those who love travelling comes from the region of the supposed draggers.
U are the ones who travel the most in search of greener pastures.
Continue the dràggîng.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by anonymous1759(m): 8:42am On Feb 19
Acidosis:
They caught this weyrey tweeting something bad about Nigeria and Nigerians in 2021.

You think the world is unaware of the drug dealings, money laundering crimes, the political fraudsters, the UK- and France-based expired presidents, the organ harvesters currently languishing in UK prisons, the certificate and signature forgers?? Abeg oo.

Politicians have brought more reproach to Nigeria. You can't silence your reproach. Since the politicians have decided to have no shame, we all get dirty! That's it.

You guys are the daftest of the daft , who forged certificates? Something you guys clearly lost in their court which isn’t headed by a Nigerian judge you would’ve said was bribed ,
Opposition is not madness, you guys wished buhari to die to the extent you started calling him jubril you guys aren’t smart after all no need to engage you.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Juoflife1(f): 8:42am On Feb 19
I agree with the man. Nigerians are so uncouth in the Internet.
Also, y'all should stop saying shit about Nigerian women online.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by appini: 8:49am On Feb 19
Sincerely, the dragging and name callings is working well for Nigerians, it is a good strategy when you are dealing with Nigerian politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happened To Gloria Okon? / FRSC Officials Observe Early Morning Exercise / Daily Electricity Generation Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.