Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless (2587 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews β€” PTDF / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Gossiphub: 6:28pm On Feb 18
HenryTimes:
Ndi nkuzi politics grin

In Patience Jonathan's voice "continue"

Someone from that side is already crying to me on Whatsapp as I am typing this, that things are hardπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Politics teachers now cryingπŸ˜‚

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18
SE doesn't make useless protest noise. We act.

We fight with any useless entity that dares us no matter what.
Go and verify: From Biafra declaration to ESN, you do anyhow, you see anyhow.

10 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Ogiame: 6:28pm On Feb 18
Gossiphub:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

He wants to appeal with his worthlessness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't mind the clown.

Very cunning people.

Always trying to shift their misfortunes to the South East

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Ogiame: 6:30pm On Feb 18
Gossiphub:

Someone from that side is already crying to me on Whatsapp as I am typing this, that things are hardπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you give him a penny, me and you go get problem Maka Chukwu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by tuborme: 6:30pm On Feb 18
You can call us names. Nobody will protest πŸͺ§ in the south East and south south. We were psychologically prepared for what was coming. I told you guys that it will hit you guys like a bomb. We told you that the person you were bringing to power has a destiny with evil. He can not do any good in life. My prayer has always been that I benefit from his recklessness the way I benefited from the ineffectual Buffon.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by femisplash: 6:30pm On Feb 18
adamusuleiman2:

That's what I told that any serious protest won't start till the SW lead it. They were the same people that chased babaginda away while some people ran to their villages to hide.
Joe Ajaero was partially blinded in Imo, his eyes were reconstructed yet they looked away like.. i can't imagine it happen to any Labour President in other regions. Almost 200 Anambra youths were killed and thrown into Ezu river and these guys went about their businesses chilling on papper soup and nkwobi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Forkthiefnubu: 6:31pm On Feb 18
Yes the easterners are the least likely to join a senseless protest when they did their best to vote in the right person while you femi and fellows like you from a culture and people steeped in tribalism was insistent on such primordial sentiments as the cornerstone of your political beliefs, we have been pushed away from the Nigerian enterprise by ppl like you and we are focusing on ourself right now

9 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by HenryTimes: 6:32pm On Feb 18
Gossiphub:

Ndi nkuzi politics.
They will soon know the meaning of surugede

7 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by ElSudani: 6:33pm On Feb 18
My only take from this is that when Yoruba criticized Jonathan some folks quickly tribalized it and framed it as an organized attempt to unseat him.
How about Yoruba criticizing Tinubu now, is it tribalism still?
Some are still crying over it till now. As for the east spearheading any protests, when pigs fly.
Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by manutdrichie(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18
Which protest go pass election protest, the people of the east protested through the ballot

Ok let me protest on their behalf grin

ebi na mpawa oooo grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by killsmith(f): 6:40pm On Feb 18
ResidentSnitch:

Hian! Sis, isn't this a bit too much?
The yorubas almost killed my cousin in Surulere lagos during the lagos election. I don't smile with them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by femisplash: 6:41pm On Feb 18
Anambra1stSonTV:

Igbos control trade in Nigeria and beyond, most hustling tribe in Nigeria, go to different markets across the country you see them hustling, no time lazing around or protesting, during Endsar westerners were looting people's businesses such nonsense didn't happen in the East, during COVID we saw how hunger was raving havoc in west many of them were looting and eating rats such didn't happen in the East
You lying to yourselves, dude. There were news mothers were selling kids, grandmothers selling their grandsons to be able to feed. You ain't immune to hunger.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by femisplash: 6:57pm On Feb 18
No one is asking igbos to protest shit, the media and Prof Yusuf Usman should stop the baiting. SE have never led a protest ever and nobody should incite them into it. They voted their kinsman, therefore any protest from them is more likely an instrumentality of destabilization against this regime in favour of their candidate. That's the point. Nobody is asking igbos to protest, perish the thought!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18
femisplash:
In a very terse statement, you can't give what you don't have. Can southeast pull off a national protest?, do they have the dog in them to fight?, i honestly do not think so. When Prof. Yusuf Usman was asked why the SE are not talking(joining in protests), his response was that he didn't know. Maybe truly, maybe he was being sarcastic, however, historical antecedents and pattern of events have shown quite revealingly that SE has never been a forceful region to gather a momentum for a nationwide protest with an end product for change and national redirection. SE are more docile and submissive, more often than not, they needed a push from other regions to set them on the tangent. Since 1960, all major protests, never had any been ignited in the east. 1987 Ali must go, 1993 democratic movement, 1988 Anti-SAP, 2012 subsidy protest, 2020 End SARS, were either brewed from the SW, SS or North. To be candid, asking SE to talk is a weight a bit too much for them, they're much a less forceful region in Nigeria.

Ali must go happened in 1978 under olusegun obasanjo military rule.

7 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by kettykin: 7:21pm On Feb 18
femisplash:

You mentioned my forefathers, they fought and died for democracy you enjoy today. Wha have your forefathers ever done for this country?.
The independence you are enjoying, who fought for it , i don't mean thr fight on pages of newspapers, who fought the invading colonialist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by kettykin: 7:25pm On Feb 18
Who else remembers how the east was made the scapegoat for the 1966 coup , even Awolowo, that the coup was organized for became the biggest nemesis for the east

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Lastmessenger2: 7:33pm On Feb 18
South east are powerless yet you that have power has your oba being used as shooting target by the Fulani's. So much for your so called power. One powerful Ugwu is even kidnapping your people and collecting ransom. You are powerful and yet your people are falling like flies in the market because of hunger
South east is a unique place and a unique people and will not protest when they have no hand in the mess you put yourself into. We have done our protest during the election and let's live with the consequences

11 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Lastmessenger2: 7:44pm On Feb 18
femisplash:
In a very terse statement, you can't give what you don't have. Can southeast pull off a national protest?, do they have the dog in them to fight?, i honestly do not think so. When Prof. Yusuf Usman was asked why the SE are not talking(joining in protests), his response was that he didn't know. Maybe truly, maybe he was being sarcastic, however, historical antecedents and pattern of events have shown quite revealingly that SE has never been a forceful region to gather a momentum for a nationwide protest with an end product for change and national redirection. SE are more docile and submissive, more often than not, they needed a push from other regions to set them on the tangent. Since 1960, all major protests, never had any been ignited in the east. 1987 Ali must go, 1993 democratic movement, 1988 Anti-SAP, 2012 subsidy protest, 2020 End SARS, were either brewed from the SW, SS or North. To be candid, asking SE to talk is a weight a bit too much for them, they're much a less forceful region in Nigeria.
You are powerful yet your Oba is now being hunted and used as shooting target by the Fulani's
You are powerful yet your young men and women are falling like flies in the market due to hunger.
You are powerful yet illorin( a Yoruba land) has been run over by the Fulani's. What exactly is the benefit of your power?
Igbo's do not protest and most Igbo's do not really have their mind in Nigeria. We most likely will prefer to have the country divide into pieces.

10 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Raf4: 7:53pm On Feb 18
Ogiame:
The name of the Op is everything you need to know about an Obsessed Insecured Fellow.

When the South East choose to protests, you refer to them as "Haters of One Nigeria."

South East refuses to protest; you describe them as docile and subservient.

Says an impostor.
No befitting name from your region to use?
Must you hide under other people's identity?

Face the incompetent buffoon called Tinubu, your brother, whom you elevated to power via bigotry.

You and the professor nor get talk.
Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Ofodirinwa: 7:54pm On Feb 18
femisplash:

The South East loves Tinubu and we stand on 8 years. We have realized that Tinubu is actually what Nigerians need and we are wealthy enough to weather the storm. It is like a rainstorm that comes to wash your car. Those without a roof are the ones complaining.

6 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by DatNiggaDaz: 7:55pm On Feb 18
Southern yoonity in coded cries grin grin grin.

Abeg remove my SS from your bigotry

6 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Ofodirinwa: 7:55pm On Feb 18
Lastmessenger2:
You are powerful yet your Oba is now being hunted and used as shooting target by the Fulani's
You are powerful yet your young men and women are falling like flies in the market due to hunger.
You are powerful yet illorin( a Yoruba land) has been run over by the Fulani's. What exactly is the benefit of your power?
Igbo's do not protest and most Igbo's do not really have their mind in Nigeria. We most likely will prefer to have the country divide into pieces.

they are trying to goat Igbos into their yeye protest. They bring buhari they protest, they bring tinubu they protest, meanwhile Igbos are campaigning for Tinubu's next tenure

7 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by NextAbuja: 7:56pm On Feb 18
but when the prof he replied was making noise about the SE that prof was not obsessed.

Ogiame:
The name of the Op is everything you need to know about an Obsessed Insecured Fellow.

When the South East choose to protests, you refer to them as "Haters of One Nigeria."

South East refuses to protest; you describe them as docile and subservient.

Face the incompetent buffoon called Tinubu, your brother, whom you elevated to power via bigotry.

You and the professor nor get talk.
Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by DatNiggaDaz: 7:57pm On Feb 18
killsmith:

To buy the lands of burial sites of your forefathers and convert them to soakaway, so that when we flush, the shiite goes straight to your forefathers.
grin grin grin

Real double OG Nigga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Ogiame: 8:01pm On Feb 18
Raf4:

It's better he sends the money to the east to prevent some innocent children from being sold in the black markets for a pot of akpu and okpa.
Rauf, is that all?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Jomonix: 8:02pm On Feb 18
mariahAngel:

This one wants to whine his forefathers. cheesygrin
Oya, we gree. Una don catch us. gringrin
Make una go protest, make we go just dey look una πŸ‘οΈ πŸ‘οΈ

Una never start!

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Nice2023(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18
adamusuleiman2:

That's what I told that any serious protest won't start till the SW lead it. They were the same people that chased babaginda away while some people ran to their villages to hide.

When Babangida said whenever he hears that,yorubas are drumming the war song against him...that he will go back to sleep.

Same thing people said,that anything that happens to Abiola that Nigeria will catch fire,how far?

After Abacha dealt with him,he went ahead to settle the frightened yoruba elders...and they all kept quiet till this day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Ogiame: 8:07pm On Feb 18
Raf4:

Have you checked on your younger siblings in your village to confirm moma never sell them for chop money?
Rauf is that what your mom does for a living? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Jomonix: 8:10pm On Feb 18
SE should not protest. This is the time for others to show the stuff they are made of. Thank GOD we learned a lot from our compatriots.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Of Awo's Legacies Destroyed By Us - Odumakin / Sambo Denies Reported Rift With Jonathan ! / Where Are the Nigerian Mercenaries Shooting Libyans In Cold Blood Based?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.