Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,463 members, 7,812,413 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless (2585 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews β€” PTDF / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Stone03: 8:30pm On Feb 18
femisplash:
In a very terse statement, you can't give what you don't have. Can southeast pull off a national protest?, do they have the dog in them to fight?, i honestly do not think so. When Prof. Yusuf Usman was asked why the SE are not talking(joining in protests), his response was that he didn't know. Maybe truly, maybe he was being sarcastic, however, historical antecedents and pattern of events have shown quite revealingly that SE has never been a forceful region to gather a momentum for a nationwide protest with an end product for change and national redirection. SE are more docile and submissive, more often than not, they needed a push from other regions to set them on the tangent. Since 1960, all major protests, never had any been ignited in the east. 1987 Ali must go, 1993 democratic movement, 1988 Anti-SAP, 2012 subsidy protest, 2020 End SARS, were either brewed from the SW, SS or North. To be candid, asking SE to talk is a weight a bit too much for them, they're much a less forceful region in Nigeria.

Stop eating up your liver, Let those who have dog and tiger in them to fight protest while we watch.

Please leave southeast out of this matter, because when you guys were shouting 'jagaban' we looked like fools to you people

6 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by specialmati(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18
femisplash:

You mentioned my forefathers, they fought and died for democracy you enjoy today. What have your forefathers ever done for this country?.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin didn't you noticed your forefathers died for nothing.so they died for the country to be like this ,they must be very disappointed they gave birth to you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by DaTruths: 8:48pm On Feb 18
femisplash:
In a very terse statement, you can't give what you don't have. Can southeast pull off a national protest?, do they have the dog in them to fight?, i honestly do not think so. When Prof. Yusuf Usman was asked why the SE are not talking(joining in protests), his response was that he didn't know. Maybe truly, maybe he was being sarcastic, however, historical antecedents and pattern of events have shown quite revealingly that SE has never been a forceful region to gather a momentum for a nationwide protest with an end product for change and national redirection. SE are more docile and submissive, more often than not, they needed a push from other regions to set them on the tangent. Since 1960, all major protests, never had any been ignited in the east. 1987 Ali must go, 1993 democratic movement, 1988 Anti-SAP, 2012 subsidy protest, 2020 End SARS, were either brewed from the SW, SS or North. To be candid, asking SE to talk is a weight a bit too much for them, they're much a less forceful region in Nigeria.

A very weak attempt to gaslight the South East into joining a protest.

On Jagaban mandate we South East stand!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by BeardedMeat(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18
femisplash:

You mentioned my forefathers, they fought and died for democracy you enjoy today. What have your forefathers ever done for this country?.

We know you regret voting tinubu. We understand.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by BeardedMeat(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18
femisplash:
We are too busy!

We are business people!

We have the most investment all over Nigeria!

No idleness!

We can feed ourselves no matter what!

Now go back to your Ebi npiawa azu, we will not protest!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Ogiame: 9:32pm On Feb 18
Raf4:

I will never deny my mama who is selling our siblings to feed in your my lazy father Akintoye!

Oh really?

3 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Ogiame: 9:34pm On Feb 18
Raf4:

My cone headed father is heartless. Because he escaped Kwara to Lagos doesn't mean he should abandoned me and my younger siblings in the village only for my mama to start using our skull for ritual.

This is getting interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by gammarays(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18
OP you said the truth

Enjoy the Tinubu you voted, he'll win second term hands down

South East is too weak to carry out a protest. We exhausted our energy before the election so it's time to hustle, earn money and rest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Balablue must continue teaching Ronus poverty lessons πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No protest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Sctests: 9:35pm On Feb 18
femisplash:

Femi enu gbe, at the end of your story, a plate of elubo and okele is now 300% higher in price.. Las Las..na die you dey. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by annayawchee: 9:39pm On Feb 18
Onye iberibe
Where were you in 2015 when the Biafran protest was raging across the east??

Did you see the mammoth crowds ??
U want ndigbo to protest the hunger ravaging your land cos of your myopic tribalist choice at the polls

Aye e ma Jo ni..

Carry your cross alaye.

4 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Ogiame: 9:43pm On Feb 18
Raf4:

Quite sad that I am an unfortunate son of a b!tch. 😭

I know that already, you are free to cry dear.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Ogiame: 9:48pm On Feb 18
Raf4 do you need any financial help?

I am here for you dear.

5 strokes for a tubber of Yam.

Send me a DM if you're interested.

Stay pressed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by FODA(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18
Anambra1stSonTV:

Igbos control trade in Nigeria and beyond, most hustling tribe in Nigeria, go to different markets across the country you see them hustling, no time lazing around or protesting, during Endsar westerners were looting people's businesses such nonsense didn't happen in the East, during COVID we saw how hunger was raving havoc in west many of them were looting and eating rats such didn't happen in the East
go amd sur down somwhere ,were u ib orlu duribf covid ,oe u visited ihala or ozubulu,una go sit down foe lagos dey type trash,if u know how hubgwr treated pple in ibitioli and ekulombia then,u guys will stop deceiving urself ob social media,every region is feeling the economy heat,we should just pray God should deliver nigeria from the hands od the wicked.
Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Ogiame: 10:05pm On Feb 18
suxkill:

Myndd 44 do the needful here
Don't stress yourself about him. He is already pained seeing the comments here and I believe they've reported him in another thread.
Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18
johntredon:
You expect 5% to protest in this country. Who born them?. Leave all the social media noise, their protest will not shift butterfly talk less of changing the country. Ask the outcome of all protest for Nnamdi Kanu, nothing comes out from it. It was a noise upon a noise on social media. Instead the protest for Nnamdi Kanu to shift butterfly, it turned to cannibalism in their region.
u have aired ya voice, oya com dey go...

cool

1 Like

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Antivirus92(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18
We are still in the classroom learning some political lessons together with Peter Obi. We will dismiss after 8 years. Until then, no protest in the south east.

Ebi mpiawa azu ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:02pm On Feb 18
South East doesn't give a flying damn about whatever you think; and you can't drag them. Have you eaten today? From your moniker; we know you and your mission but it had failed woefully!
Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by engrchykae(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18
femisplash:

hahaha,wicked Yoruba,you want the southeast to be your Russia in WW2.
No,we are too busy with our goal.
Let me tell you, southeast is growing militant and hardened through the Biafra agitation.
Such people don't protest,they bring fight.
Igbos and hausas don't know how to protest for 3 hours without turning it to fight.
It is Yorubas that knows how to start a protest and ensure it remains a protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by engrchykae(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18
VeryWickedMan:
Reverse psychology coming from a numbskull.
Yes, South East are weak.

Go and protest alone, coward!
for the op mind,he sabi manipulate people.foolish okoko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by missjekyll: 11:37pm On Feb 18
Reverse psychology. You know we dont play.
femisplash:

1 Like

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by ottersberger(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:
My only take from this is that when Yoruba criticized Jonathan some folks quickly tribalized it and framed it as an organized attempt to unseat him.
How about Yoruba criticizing Tinubu now, is it tribalism still?
Some are still crying over it till now. As for the east spearheading any protests, when pigs fly.

You are not criticizing Tinubu. You are crying because you are hungry. That's what happens to lazy, unstrategic people. No Southeasterner will join your useless protest. Tinubu must finish his tenure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by ottersberger(m): 12:04am On Feb 19
femisplash:
No one is asking igbos to protest shit, the media and Prof Yusuf Usman should stop the baiting. SE have never led a protest ever and nobody should incite them into it. They voted their kinsman, therefore any protest from them is more likely an instrumentality of destabilization against this regime in favour of their candidate. That's the point. Nobody is asking igbos to protest, perish the thought!.

You reverse baited them. Of course you'll turn around because you've been found out.
Typical SWner, you think you're smart.
Yes, we're all a pack of Lilly Lever ducks. Go protest by yourselves, Rambo.
Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Beautifulday: 12:30am On Feb 19
femisplash:

Aba women riot took place in Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Truf: 5:56am On Feb 19
femisplash:
Mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Chikel20000(m): 6:27am On Feb 19
Bookhub:
you exclude endsars abi?
half smart yoru fool.
no no....dis time around...we agree....SE are not relevant in d scheme of Nigeria....make them de protest ....we will b looking from here

1 Like

Re: Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless by Chikel20000(m): 6:29am On Feb 19
ResidentSnitch:

Hian! Sis, isn't this a bit too much?
see my baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Provincial System: Peaceful Solution To The Nigerian Question / Maryam Ibrahim Babangida By Augustus Aikhomu / Aerial View Images Of Flooding Around River Niger In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.