Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests (17205 Views)

Atiku, Ayu Criticised For Shunning Ekiti PDP Campaign / Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial / Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Princedapace(m): 7:23am On Feb 19
Nvestor02:
There is nothing like economy hardship, it's we people that need to live up to standards.

Tinubu won't borrow money from IMF to feed anybody ass or to run government.

He would generate the money to build our requiref infrastructure internally.

Even tho, I'm very sure Tinubu will increase the minimum wage soon because there are already some negotiations about it.
Can Tinubu cut down on his own cost? I mean, my tax even when I work for foriegn clients are collected and sent to Nigeria govt. So, Tinubu and his family live on my tax. Can they cut down their own expenses so that all of us go suffer the suffer ?
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by BeardedMeat(m): 7:23am On Feb 19
shipdoc:
This is becoming nauseating.
Which protests are the Igbo people shouting up and down about? They litter everywhere with videos of normal people complaining and then claim they won’t protest. Just enjoy your so called billions and leave other tribes alone . This incessant attack on other tribes will keep them permanently at a distance from you. Even if you want your own country, you still need others to agree or you need to fight them in a war. Either way, you need them.

By the way, igbos have never fought for good governance. Only Yorubas have always done that. The most outspoken critic of Obasanjo were Yoruba people. The most outspoken people against ABACHA were Yoruba people. Yorubas championed NADECO. It has nothing to do with who is in governance, Yorubas always protest for good governance.

Stay at home on mondays and leave other tribe alone please. You are the one crying all over the internet and yet you claim you wont protest. Learn how to live with people.
Ebi npiawa azu induced quote. Continue wailing!

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by BeardedMeat(m): 7:25am On Feb 19
Osidazz19:

Another IPOB masquerade, they are all over social media.
Those who wanted to vote for an incompetent Obi simply because he's Igbo are the same well known tribal and religious frantics who want to talk about others. Stop clowning, it ain't funny.
We know you regret voting tinubu but were you not warned? Keep wailing!

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Chris2863(m): 7:26am On Feb 19
Osidazz19:
Clowns grin
They are still busy sitting at home and wailing in social media.
What's the purpose of any useless protests?
wailing on social media*

By the way, cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Nduzeal4life: 7:27am On Feb 19
yarimo:
That's how they commend themselves for obeying sit at home and unknown gun men activities at the beginning grin grin grin grin as at today sit at home and unknown gun men is now a problem not blessings grin grin
. Oga if you like cry , we will never participate in any protest against this tinubu administration, Igbos are still learning the lesson that you are teaching them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by imbless: 7:27am On Feb 19
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you people remain slave for ever, you people always think you wise pass everybody but in real life , uNa no get Sense reach rat sef, you have been fighting alone all these years, you are at the forefront, during Endsars, you play a very vital roles, many of your people lost their lives, 8years of buhari was your battle front. It reach time God turn your enemies against one another, Instead for you people to take the advantage to do exploit probably achieve Biafra sef, and forcefully free NK, uNa dey form almighty because uNa wan pepper North. No be Weyrey thinking be that? I'm not sure if anyone with brain dey that SE sef
Oga swerve oneside, after endsars protest people from the north and south west started blaming the Igbos, saying that Igbo's vandalized government properties and everything, so who in his rational mind would join the protest again knowing that if anything goes south in the protest, they would make Igbos the scapegoat again? We are wiser and more resilient than ever, make una enjoy the shege promax una voted for!!

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by ezekuche(m): 7:28am On Feb 19
shipdoc:
Which protests are the Igbo people shouting up and down about? They litter everywhere with videos of normal people complaining and then claim they won’t protest. Just enjoy your so called billions and leave other tribes alone . This incessant attack on other tribes will keep them permanently at a distance from you. Even if you want your own country, you still need others to agree or you need to fight them in a war. Either way, you need them.

By the way, igbos have never fought for good governance. Only Yorubas have always done that. The most outspoken critic of Obasanjo were Yoruba people. The most outspoken people against ABACHA were Yoruba people. Yorubas championed NADECO. It has nothing to do with who is in governance, Yorubas always protest for good governance.

Stay at home on mondays and leave other tribe alone please. You are the one crying all over the internet and yet you claim you wont protest. Learn Ihow to live with people.
ur stupidity is like Zee world... extraordinary everyday..

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Voldoz: 7:29am On Feb 19
shipdoc:

Stay at home on mondays and leave other tribe alone please. You are the one crying all over the internet and yet you claim you wont protest. Learn how to live with people.

Guy your tribe might be known to advocate for good governance then but not now the support for Buhari and Tinubu shows clearly you're in the wrong track, with all the insult most of you reign on GEJ he is far better than your sai baba and your emi lokan.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Abiliboi: 7:29am On Feb 19
shipdoc:

Stay at home on mondays and leave other tribe alone, please. You are the one crying all over the internet and yet you claim you won't protest. Learn how to live with people.

Long sh*t
Wake up and get a sense

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:30am On Feb 19
imbless:

Oga swerve oneside, after endsars protest, people from the north and south west started blaming the Igbos, saying that Igbo's vandalized government properties and everything, so who in his rational mind would join the protest again knowing that anything goes south in the protest, they would make Igbos the scapegoat again? We are wiser and more resilient than ever, make una enjoy the shege promax una voted for!!
Ode wetin you know, you are not wise anything, at the peak of battle, you are quitting letter you will want to claim hero. Igbo people nor wise at all
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by civilserva: 7:31am On Feb 19
shipdoc:

Just listen to yourself. You faught for good governance. You even mentioned OBJ who was one of the best leaders in Nigeria and you failed to mention fighting Buhari who many believe led Nigeria to the path of economic catastrophe. Where were your missiles during Buhari regime? You systematically supported Buhari because of your 'emi lokan'

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by DohFahSo: 7:31am On Feb 19
Osidazz19:

Ole, ole dindinri atole.
If you need some help just say it, i might be able to send you some crumbs to survive.
My money is already working for me even when I'm sleeping.
At my age, i don't work for money anymore, my money now works for me.
Pele o, Elon Musk. Now, get the heck out of my mentions. Oniranu agbaya jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Abrahamweb(m): 7:32am On Feb 19
Nvestor02:
There is nothing like economy hardship, it's we people that need to live up to standards.

Even tho, I'm very sure Tinubu will increase the minimum wage soon because there are already some negotiations about it.
What is is mf talking about?
Does he even possess any brain matter?
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by patrickcollins: 7:32am On Feb 19
yarimo:
That's how they commend themselves for obeying sit at home and unknown gun men activities at the beginning grin grin grin grin as at today sit at home and unknown gun men is now a problem not blessings grin grin
Since you guys are already protesting we commend you for that and we are sure Tinubu go hear your voices because you voted for him and once he does all of us go enjoy am but if he says because we in the East didn't protest and he would only fixed and reduce the hardship in your region and others excluding the East i think that's good for you so enjoy
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by GrifindorHouse(m): 7:32am On Feb 19
Nvestor02:

We go soon donate your blood to Tinubu as part of Internal generated revenue

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Procashtips(m): 7:33am On Feb 19
South East actually enjoyed development under Buhari than any other government since 1999.

This is a known fact!
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by ezekuche(m): 7:34am On Feb 19
SoNature:
Shunning protests doesn't mean Igbos aren't feeling the harsh economic situation. Privileged Igbos in diaspora should come to the aid of those at home.

Ohaneze should have a platform for capturing Igbos in diaspora and getting them to finance projects that will benefit the region. May God bless the Igbos in Zion Ministry (American Branch) who are ready to change the fortune of the region through their donation to the ministry.

Nigeria is not a serious country. When Nigerians are ready to fix this country, they know what to do.
pls are they funding the church or are they funding to better the lives of their region? Shade more light so we don't get things mixed up there ..
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Osidazz19: 7:35am On Feb 19
DohFahSo:

Pele o, Elon Musk. Now, get the heck out of my mentions. Oniranu agbaya jati jati.
Omo ale, omo eran. Babe e ni agbaya to danu.
If you need crumbs, just beg for it on NL. Too many lazy dumb dumbs like you online already beggingand looking for instant riches.

Ibe la pa e ku, better go and find something of substance to contribute to your society instead of wailing and crying while masquerading as Yoruba online. We already know your type.
Gbarebo.
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:35am On Feb 19
Vinnie2000:

You are RIGHT, even though ur choice of Words is bad. sad

This is the EXACT time for them to Tackle the Useless APC govt, who refer to them as 5%. smiley

the North is really SHOCKED by their Actions because they know Igbos have been so Marginalized by the APC FG govt. embarassed sad

sorry for the choice of words, some people here are insulting me. I'm Yoruba, I'm always in support of all Igbo agitation. I say it here on NL that Tinubu is a Criminal, nothing good can come out of criminal, I never vote in my life, I voted in 2023, because of PO, not because he's Igbo, but because he's the only competent candidate I reason with my brain. Now see where we found ourselves, this is the best opportunity to eliminate APC government,

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Elbeamer: 7:38am On Feb 19
shipdoc:

Ebin pawa ooo
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Didijiji: 7:40am On Feb 19
Nvestor02:

where are the CNG buses?

When fools speak!
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by imbless: 7:40am On Feb 19
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Ode wetin you know, you are not wise anything, at the peak of battle, you are quitting letter you will want to claim hero. Igbo people nor wise at all
Oga wise man We no dey join any protest period!! you guys hate us and won't think twice blaming the Igbos should things go south!
NDI ANYI NA HA SO ACHU MUO SI NA ANYI YIRI MUO, so The battles is no longer ours!! We warn of this demons in sheep clothing called APC, but una no listen, there's something called accountability, so make una clean una mess!!
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Medphy: 7:40am On Feb 19
You are pained but South East/South south will never protest against this shege banza promax.
shipdoc:

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by DohFahSo: 7:41am On Feb 19
Osidazz19:

Omo ale, omo eran. Babe e ni agbaya to danu.
If you need crumbs, just beg for it on NL. Too many lazy dumb dumbs like you online already beggingand looking for instant riches.

Ibe la pa e ku, better go and find something of substance to contribute to your society instead of wailing and crying while masquerading as Yoruba online. We already know your type.
Gbarebo.
Baba e

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by remi2good: 7:43am On Feb 19
Nvestor02:

your EBERIBERISM is Followcome so your case irredeemable, your people are dying of because of hunger and most can barely feed and you're typing "THERE'S NOTHING LIKE ECONOMIC HARDSHIP"obviously you've sold your reasoning for peanut, how can you understand.
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by JealousCobra(m): 7:43am On Feb 19
shipdoc:

Senseless post as usual . . Next

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by epainos: 7:44am On Feb 19
I support Igbo with this decision. Now they are talking. But my suggestion is that their governors should quickly go into farming so that when the North wan pepper them like during the Biafra war, they can stand it. Igbo should disown any Judas the Fulani, Yoruba, and Wike might use.

If Igbo can follow this through, they have my respect. Yes, this is the way forward.

Are Igbo neglected? Yes. Are they discriminated against? Yes. But hey! They caused it and they are reaping the fruits of the seeds they sowed in the 60's. I hope they can correct their mistakes now.

If Igbo can get it right, believe me, they will be the most prosperous region in Nigeria. Their eyes don see shege. Dem sef stubborn. But hmmmm....can they really get it right?

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by hansomb: 7:45am On Feb 19
Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by Edusouls(m): 7:50am On Feb 19
shipdoc:

ebin pawa , I don set una lord and personal savior tinubu don Dey show una hardship pro max

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests by remi2good: 7:50am On Feb 19
yarimo:
they protest you talk, they said keep calm you talk,who do you this thing? Your comments are always of point. Deal with the cluelessness and ineptitude you foisted upon yourself due to hate and tribalism by yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General / Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters / Presidential Race: We’re Not Troubled By Osinbajo’s Ambition – Tinubu’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.