Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) (6648 Views)

Jesus! Why Are Sierra Leonean Guys Fine Like This? WARNING breathtaking photos. / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Why Do Girls Stand Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) by Kingzjayzee: 12:41am On Feb 20
Zidane199:
That number 4 is true. They are knackaholic
knacking anything knackable including those that are unknackable them go knack join.
Re: Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) by Kingzjayzee: 12:42am On Feb 20
RPG2020:
Now i know why buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy
we dey catch cruise bro. Don take things too serious. grin grin grin
Re: Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) by Kingzjayzee: 12:43am On Feb 20
VeryWickedMan:
Stop insulting ishilove. angry
this table you are shaking eh! grin grin cheesy
Re: Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) by Kingzjayzee: 12:45am On Feb 20
kelechi50:
Saki that year she can nack immediately after school she nearly drained me.
thank God she didn't drain u oo. Wetin we for dey talk now? grin grin cool
Re: Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) by papyjaypaul: 2:19am On Feb 20
The fact that other commenters have a knack for thinking No 4 is about coitus snacks takes me aback shocked
Re: Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) by ITbomb(m): 5:49am On Feb 20
Typical "stand your ground" pose

Everything reminds me of her
Re: Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) by Colson(m): 7:25am On Feb 20
🤢🤮
Re: Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) by Colson(m): 7:26am On Feb 20
SensualMan1:
They are local thots. However, they are sweet. The sweetness comes with a price, u have to endure some stench to enjoy them.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Re: Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) by udomonday: 8:06pm On Feb 20
Kingzjayzee:
u say they hate what? Bros! Run o! U wan do without CD for this Economy? seriously?
thats the fact,I bleeped one of them,the first time I used condom,and when she came back the second time,she asked me to Bleep her raw,I refused,I slipped the condom on my dick and she removed it and threw it away,I just asked her to wear her pant back,that am not doing again.
Re: Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) by EEIA: 2:21pm On Mar 06
blaquemyc:
You must be a rapist
Never.

does fvcking very cheap girls count as rape? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Butts Trending,boobs Going Into Extinction / How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / South African 'pantless' Dancer, Goes Underwear Free To Flaunt Her Butt 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.