Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? (967 Views)

Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / Fertility And Age: What You Should Know! / What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Cassandraloius: 9:55am On Feb 19
I saw this post and I thought I should share with y'all.
I'll go first, at my age I'm unable to make firewood, fry garri, ride a bicycle and unable to buy cement.🥲
Wbu?🎤

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by madridguy(m): 10:02am On Feb 19
Unable to get federal appointment grin

2 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by sirgalahad26(m): 10:06am On Feb 19
I can't dance
I can't turn on gen

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Tallesty1(m): 10:24am On Feb 19
sirgalahad26:
I can't dance
I can't turn on gen
You can't dance?
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Winterhaven(m): 10:50am On Feb 19
I love cooking and I'm a good cook, but to prepare a delicious stew has proved to be a herculean task for me.

4 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by crackhaus: 10:54am On Feb 19
Overlook bullshît, even if it could save my life...
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Raalsalghul: 10:55am On Feb 19
Calmly sit through a flight.

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by jetwonder(m): 11:01am On Feb 19
grin grin grin
I can't touch the sky

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by 1Sharon(f): 11:12am On Feb 19
Whistle.

2 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by folake4u(f): 11:22am On Feb 19
I cant:
- Turn on generator.
- Swim.
- Ride bicycle.
- Do makeup.
- Fix gas cylinder.

Etc.

Will modify when I remember.

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by folake4u(f): 11:23am On Feb 19
1Sharon:
Whistle.

I can whistle. cheesy
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by GloriousGbola: 11:25am On Feb 19
folake4u:
I cant:
- Turn on generator.
- Swim.
- Ride bicycle.
- Do makeup.
- Fix gas cylinder.

Etc.

Will modify when I remember.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by 1Sharon(f): 11:27am On Feb 19
folake4u:

I can whistle. cheesy

Lol..at 1st I thought it was the gap in my front teeth that didn't allow me to whistle, now that I've closed it, I still can't do it.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by folake4u(f): 11:33am On Feb 19
1Sharon:

Lol..at 1st I thought it was the gap in my front teeth that didn't allow me to whistle, now that I've closed it, I still can't do it.

I am gap toothed and whistle well. cheesy
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by folake4u(f): 11:33am On Feb 19
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by 1Sharon(f): 11:38am On Feb 19
folake4u:

I am gap toothed and whistle well. cheesy

Well !

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Purvan(m): 11:47am On Feb 19
I can't kms
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by folake4u(f): 11:57am On Feb 19
1Sharon:

Well !

😂😂

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Nice2023(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19
Dating a yoruba girl is one thing I can't do...very hard to do honestly.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by sirgalahad26(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19
Tallesty1:
You can't dance?
I can't dance to save my life 😂😂
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by sirgalahad26(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19
1Sharon:

Whistling is more of a lip and tongue activity
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19
madridguy:
Unable to get federal appointment grin
No wonder you're running around Nairaland disgracing your family. You've confirmed that you jobless.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by madridguy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19
By the time they come for you, your brothers and sisters will be crying to seun....

Nice2023:
Dating a yoruba girl is one thing I can't do...very hard to do honestly.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by madridguy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19
No wonder you're running behind me disgracing your lineage.

Gbadugbakun:

No wonder you're running around Nairaland disgracing your family. You've confirmed that you jobless.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19
madridguy:
No wonder you're running behind me disgracing your lineage.
Useless jobless Tinubu supporter. Better go out and beg for what to eat before night come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by talk2hb1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19
Can't Cook undecided
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19
grin grin grin Pained wailer.... If you don't have what to eat, be open minded... What are friends for...

Gbadugbakun:

Useless jobless Tinubu supporter. Better go out and beg for what to eat before night come.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Telltruth123: 5:29pm On Feb 19
To get a shop to start business
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Capernum: 6:15pm On Feb 19
I have not been able to fly. No money... Close to 40.

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Scholace: 7:07pm On Feb 19
madridguy:
grin grin grin Pained wailer.... If you don't have what to eat, people open minded... What are friends for...

emilokan will give you FG Job. He knows your house address.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by kkins25(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19
I wish i could dance with rhythm.. everybody can dance, but some dancers, like me, suppose get white face with red nose

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Go About This Marriage? / Mum,god,hero / Growing Up Memories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.