Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G (1467 Views)

200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland / 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by thedarkened: 4:48am On Feb 20
labake1:
100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys that doesn't belong to redpill or misogynist gangs

You must meet the following conditions;

Have never commented on that redpill group.
Has not insulted any lady while trying to make his points.
Must support Feminist movement.

To select the winners, they will be a background check.

I'm interested, thanks.
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by labake1(f): 9:36am On Feb 20
frbona:

Someone who does audio giveaways for a living 😁

Like all feminists do 🤣

I no say you no meet the conditions. Let others apply
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by drimzsmoke(m): 9:50am On Feb 20
labake1:
100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys that doesn't belong to redpill or misogynist gangs

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Shytreasure(m): 10:07am On Feb 20
Thanks.
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Shytreasure(m): 10:09am On Feb 20
labake1:

I'm not sure if the total number you are looking for has completed, but I'm interested. Thanks
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by frbona: 10:45am On Feb 20
labake1:

I no say you no meet the conditions. Let others apply

Apply for money that does not exist😏

Stop taking people for a ride.

Thread carefully

Karma will visit you and serve you your coin.

When everyone is picked, only you will be left out.

You will look back at this messg and remember I said so!
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by slimshedo: 12:53pm On Feb 20
shedrach nicholas, 0222063888 GT BANK
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by labake1(f): 1:02pm On Feb 20
frbona:

Apply for money that does not exist😏

Stop taking people for a ride.

Thread carefully

Karma will visit you and serve you your coin.

When everyone is picked, only you will be left out.

You will look back at this messg and remember I said so!

Shut up and make well
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by NoahHadNoArk: 1:26pm On Feb 20
Las las na audio thread 😩

1 Like

Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by bodmasfem(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20
Please help me! My account number is 0240981280, wema bank
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Damian911: 10:33pm On Feb 20
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Audio #100k
Shey na hungry op wey wan do giveaway?
Op wey no see food chop, op wey dem dey feed wan do giveaway grin grin grin
Labake your stupidity is enough to power a spaceship journey from earth to the Milky Way
Hungry fool!

4 Likes

Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Shytreasure(m): 6:49am On Feb 22
labake1:

This is indeed a kind gesture. However,we actually thought you meant it (i personally thought you meant it) and not to play with people emotions. For the past 3 days now that you put this out, nothing has been given out neither has anyone testified to have received anything unlike other thread where the donor select people and they receive it.

I'm not in support of men degrading, insulting or looking down on women, but you shouldn't do what put you in a situation where they look down on you.

It's not good to raise people hope and dash it at the same time; especially now. I appreciate your willingness though. Perhaps you wish to assist but you don't have the capacity yet; your time will come i believe.
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by agukings: 6:57am On Feb 22
Ok
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Tunde835(m): 8:04am On Feb 22
labake1:

Dey play. Must be a feminist. This is funny.
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Gerardo88: 8:34am On Feb 22
Am in
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Switinthemiddle(m): 10:28am On Feb 22
madame if this is true me i really need this help o. Because im at my down moment nw and have been sick without having options to provide for my daughter. If u could help thanks will appreciate. 8128693426 Opay
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:09am On Feb 22
Stupid thread.well 100k no be my prob.Nothing concern me with red pill,but I no dey gree for any woman.when I was a brokeass,ehn ehn .100k be like gold.As I dey now i dey wait for alert to hit my account grin
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by labake1(f): 1:36pm On Feb 24
Shytreasure:

This is indeed a kind gesture. However,we actually thought you meant it (i personally thought you meant it) and not to play with people emotions. For the past 3 days now that you put this out, nothing has been given out neither has anyone testified to have received anything unlike other thread where the donor select people and they receive it.

I'm not in support of men degrading, insulting or looking down on women, but you shouldn't do what put you in a situation where they look down on you.

It's not good to raise people hope and dash it at the same time; especially now. I appreciate your willingness though. Perhaps you wish to assist but you don't have the capacity yet; your time will come i believe.

You thought doing a background check is easy? Apply if you want to apply
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by labake1(f): 1:37pm On Feb 24
Damian911:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Audio #100k
Shey na hungry op wey wan do giveaway?
Op wey no see food chop, op wey dem dey feed wan do giveaway grin grin grin
Labake your stupidity is enough to power a spaceship journey from earth to the Milky Way
Hungry fool!

You are s t u p I d
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by labake1(f): 1:38pm On Feb 24
Aaaaarghmed:
Stupid thread.well 100k no be my prob.Nothing concern me with red pill,but I no dey gree for any woman.when I was a brokeass,ehn ehn .100k be like gold.As I dey now i dey wait for alert to hit my account grin

If your phone sound, na MTN

1 Like

Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Royaltyy: 2:02pm On Feb 24
labake1:

Please pick me...
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by NoahHadNoArk: 2:03pm On Feb 24
Royaltyy:

Please pick me...

You no see say na audio ?!😂

Nothing good can come out of a feminist

That’s imperative
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24
labake1:

evidence dey madam.stop capping
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Royaltyy: 2:10pm On Feb 24
NoahHadNoArk:

You no see say na audio ?!😂

Nothing good can come out of a feminist

That’s imperative

She go do am, I believe
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by dNortherner(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24
Please I don't belongs to both and will never be.
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Damian911: 3:03pm On Feb 24
labake1:

You are s t u p I d
Hahaha oya do the giveaway na undecided
Wretched good for nothing whoree undecided
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Mikel99(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24
Badmus Abdulsamad Bukola
GTB
I don't belong
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by OgideAgu: 5:43pm On Feb 24
I'm not sure you're serious grin
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Gbolarshow: 9:19pm On Feb 24
I am here. Check
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by Gbolarshow: 9:20pm On Feb 24

Gtbank
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24
labake1:

Opay
Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24
I don't think Labake1 has up to that amount in her account. She just playing with y'all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Were Jilted? / Is This a Form Of Cheating? / Stucked In D Middle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.