Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

5 Reasons You Need A Blog Not A Website For Your Bsiness. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 5 Reasons You Need A Blog Not A Website For Your Bsiness. (493 Views)

4 Reasons You Should Start Using Cassava Flour For Baking / Bulk SMS Service – 7 Reasons You Should Choose 5star SMS / Reasons You Must Start A Business In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Need A Blog Not A Website For Your Bsiness. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
We all know there are so many successful/popular bloggers already even within Nigeria.
However, you do not have to Gossip about celebrities to become successful with your blog.
I am not trying to tell you that owning a website will not help your business but there are certain edges a blog have over a website i am about to let you know.

1: A constantly updated blog will generate free traffic through search engines like Google and Yahoo search. From my experience as a blogger. I am gotten tens and thousands of free traffic from search engines which i guarantee you i would never dream of getting without lots of adverts and promo which of course would cost money.

2: Blogs also have Multi page capabilities. This means you can have a Home page, About page, [b]Contact [/b]page and any other pages just to fill in additional information.

3: Blogs can be Dynamic and Interactive. Just like a website, your blog can as well be fully interactive and Dynamic with Java programmed widgets and applications. This will make your blog more lively and fun to visit. Anyone who sees your blog would love to visit t again and again until they are ready to do business with you.

4: Blogs can be updated by the owner unlike websites which can oy be edited and updated by the web designer.

5: You can also register a domain name for your blog and you do not need to host it because they are usually hosted for free.

Here is a good example of a blog/website i did recently and the owner really had to thank me for a Job well done because at the end of the day, We had over 100 applicants and 77 participants eventually registered for the program.
www.palglobal.org

So what are you waiting for? Take your business to the next level by setting up a blog/website. Contact my number right below on my signature or simply write about your business on this thread and i wil see how i can help you.

This offer is limited.
Re: 5 Reasons You Need A Blog Not A Website For Your Bsiness. by LagBlogger(m): 3:04am On Nov 11, 2011
Another reason could be that a blog is more interactive than a website making it possible to get feedback from customers immediately.
Re: 5 Reasons You Need A Blog Not A Website For Your Bsiness. by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2011
@Lagblogger. Thanks for your input.
I checked your blog out and i must say it's a great idea but you have to take it to the next level with a domain name and a cool design and that won't cost you much.
Hit me up if you need help with that.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Shopping Site / Get Prepared For Cashless Lagos / Does Anybody Know How I Can Make Good Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.