Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs (22012 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Abuja Disco Hikes Electricity Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by ClearFlair: 2:56pm On Feb 19
APC o
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by waveman2: 2:56pm On Feb 19
They should disconnect them sharperly.With court order.They make Nigerians pay high tariffs but don't want to pay their own bills.

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Ogbodavies(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19
if na ordinary person owe 1 week money...
dem go disconnect n carry ur wire..

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by MrSundry: 2:57pm On Feb 19
This country is a joke. What happened to all the billions of naira annual budgetary allocation??

Please don't tell me someone is also looting funds meant for electricity across these MDAs.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Houseontherock1: 2:57pm On Feb 19
Lo ri iro
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Judolisco(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19
Dem dey fear ministry of defence... Make dem go disconnect barracks light... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by ThaFirstLady: 2:58pm On Feb 19
post=128535783:
Anything to move our Darling country forward is all we want at MANNABBQGRlLLS.

Gid bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
You too like wahala! Ezugbo darling Country, anything to move the Country forward abi? Make Aso villa use candle and torchlight too cheesy Nigeria will survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19
Tinibulations ........ The hour is upon us how long should we wait before we overthrown this government 🤷🤷🤷🤷
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by TheBillyonaire: 2:59pm On Feb 19
fergie001:

The Abuja Electricity Distribution PLC is constrained to do this publication with the details of Government, Ministries, Departments and Agencies with long outstanding unpaid bills for services rendered to them through the provision of electricity supply in that our previous attempts to make them honour their obligations have not achieved the desired results.

The relevant MDAs are hereby given notice that the AEDC shall after the expiration of 10 days from the date of this publication, that is, after Wednesday, 28th February, 2024, embark on the disconnection of our services to them until they discharge their obligations to us by paying their debts

Nos 12 & 38 - The Presidential Villa and the Ministry of Power.

Nigeria Requires A Great Reset.

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Menclothing: 2:59pm On Feb 19
The foundation of this country is weak how can a presidential villa be on national grid
Why not IPP
All ministry should be on prepaid meters so they on accumulated bills

So defense ministry owe the highest

3 Likes

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Nobodyfit2: 3:00pm On Feb 19
the tinubulation have met tinubu omor i weep for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by franco3075q(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19
seyigiggle:
what happened to their electricity budgetary provisions?
They don loot am

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by phemmie06(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19
Leading by example is not in the program of this people. If TINUBU no pay for electricity,how would he encourage others to do

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by zoraro(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19
Can you imagine that? I assure you that the dept owed by other consumers will be nothing compared to this. So the government is the major problem with the power sector in Nigeria, and the funny minister of power will be shouting cost-effective tariff up and down.

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by GbeduTicket(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19
SHAME!!!
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by reiddecuti: 3:06pm On Feb 19
Indeed, doing busy in Nigeria is hell.

Even ICPC, EFCC wey dey fight crime. I wonder what they fight for. FIRS too dey own. If you see how FIRS dey harass businesses wey never filled their returns eh!

In fact...
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by franco3075q(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19
Ogbodavies:
Aswear any day wey dem cut my light, come carry my wire join, me n dem go die dia
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Honestfrend: 3:06pm On Feb 19
grin
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19
A very important disgrace and shame to Tinubulation.........

I just bought Cement @ #13,500 (superset) per one for a Client in Awka Nigeria , very pathetic....

Tinubu can only teach Peter Obi a lesson......but wil make you ( Agbadorians ) the poor to die in hardship ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by AMKAG66(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19
Wike is a man plus. Give him that country to rule and watch how he will turn things around. He’s got the real guts
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by JustPowerApps(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19
They should take it like that, things tight, money no dey cool

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by faceland: 3:11pm On Feb 19
nairalanda1:
Excellent. Let them cut off the dead weights.

Without exaggeration, those ministries would have 100 AC each (that would always be on).

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Akaujaa(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19
If only we understand how hopeless Nigeria is and how badly politicians have damaged this country.

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Maliqcious: 3:12pm On Feb 19
APC kind of distractions.. Does this make sense
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by EleventhWeirdo: 3:14pm On Feb 19
Ejiakusmith:
Tinibulations ........ The hour is upon us how long should we wait before we overthrown this government 🤷🤷🤷🤷

All 1p0b bandits want is chaos. Hahah
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by franco3075q(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19
Ogbodavies:
Aswear dey no born dem 2 carry my wire join
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Imert: 3:15pm On Feb 19
Even Ministry of Power wey dey coordinate d distribution dey Owe,

who be me and u ?

No gree for nepa ppl this time around if dey com show dem dis list above,

If dey try disconnect u, no gree or call me

3 Likes

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by nwajesus12(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19
Seyi8750:
God punish Abuja discos. God punish the presidential villa and all mdas. Who fucking cares #revolution now.
seyi my man, we stand on this mandate angry

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Geovanni412(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19
jmoore:
Estimated billing? Or what?

The villa should be powered by solar.

Same company

Same standard

Estimated billing no doubt
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Teeklef(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19
Oya nepa,over to you. Disconnect their light and even remove their pole.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Your Street Postcode (nigeria) / Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally / Court Finds Olisa Metuh Guilty Of Laundering N400 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.