Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs (22066 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Abuja Disco Hikes Electricity Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by nairalanda1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19
Maliqcious:
APC kind of distractions.. Does this make sense

Government agencies not paying for power is old news. Has been happening for years.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19
Only my Anambra State is not owing in Abuja, we don't have business with owing upandan grin
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Jayhome24: 3:18pm On Feb 19
christejames:
Eyah, Tinubu will feel the Tinubulation soon shocked

I just dey pity bittered soul like you. If entire country is in blackout I'm assuring you Aso villa wii have light. Bia, all these are just gimmick pain in the a s s motherfucker Disco angry simply they were stop from hareassing poor masses with strange bills and you are here thinking Tinubu will ever feel anything ba? Dey whinning yourself ok.

We have be telling you lazy obidients go and be creative and stop expecting evil or dooms day on anyone which will never happen. Go and get a job stop wasting away your God given destiny fighting Tinubu who had got everything in life to himself. Go and find something to do.

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by sevo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19
post=128535783:
Anything to move our Darling country forward is all we want at MANNABBQGRlLLS.

Gid bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

The thing shock this One he/she or shim forgot how to spell God...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by SalamRushdie: 3:18pm On Feb 19
Villa sef no dey pay NEPA bill

3 Likes

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by nairalanda1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19
Jayhome24:

I just dey pity bittered soul like you. If entire country is in blackout I'm assuring you Aso villa wii have light. Bia, all these are just gimmick pain in the a s s motherfucker Disco angry simply they were stop from hareassing poor masses with strange bills and you are here thinking Tinubu will ever feel anything ba? Dey whinning yourself ok.

We have be telling you lazy obidients go and be creative and stop expecting evil or dooms day on anyone which will never happen. Go and get a job stop wasting away your God given destiny fighting Tinubu who had got everything in life to himself. Go and find something to do.

Yes and even then people who do not pay their bills are a part of the problem of our not having light.

Make tinubu pay his power bills, m'kay.

(I'm not an obidient or Igbo m'kay)

2 Likes

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Angelfrost(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19
Just sell the nation off to Putin or Xi Jinping abeg.

You corrupt politicians should quit pretending that you all have a clue.

This nation is irredeemable under an average corrupt political leader.

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by jiz: 3:24pm On Feb 19
See billions of debt, naa person that owe NEPA 3k Nepa will be doing shakara too for area

2 Likes

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19
DonFreshmoney:
Imagine the hullabaloo...

All this agencies and ministries of government cnt pay for power distribution... what a mess of a country?

E-BOLA Tinubu is a criminal Druggie bastard

Who only came to destroy
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Babangidapikin: 3:26pm On Feb 19
Make they give all of them prepaid or bulk meter ...Efcc and Ministry of Power no suppose dey this list ..as for Ministry of Defense make you na try pay o ...

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Honestey: 3:28pm On Feb 19
Just disconnection? I suggest blow it up kpatakpata
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:28pm On Feb 19
nairalanda1:
Excellent. Let them cut off the dead weights.
You're always everywhere supporting evil
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by nairalanda1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're always everywhere supporting evil
grin
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Urgent1Million: 3:30pm On Feb 19
At number 38 is the ministry of power.
Even the ministry of power can not pay power bill.
And we say it's well with this country?
😢😢😢😢😢
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by stacyadams: 3:31pm On Feb 19
cutecommend:
Where are those mockers on Nairaland supporting the government when it came in newly? Are you hiding? Abi una go crusade? If you are hiding, come out now..

Shame dey catch you??

Do they have shame??they are still on nairaland causing nusisance

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Bluntemperor: 3:32pm On Feb 19
Nonsense!
DISCOS in Nigeria are enemies of Nigeria Progress and Development,for there is no day or Week that there is no Light- Off,as Corruption have killed this govt/ private Agency!
Are they just waking up?
-Most of other MIDAS - owing them,have alternatives but Nigerians have been boxed into corners.
-Did you know that DISCOS usually sold lights to Saw Mills,etc,and deprived the People the same lights?
-Did you know that their Workers have regular lights in their homes, irrespective of their Areas,to the detriment of other Nigerians?
My Prayers and of many is that - the same way NITEL faded away,not too long,those holding Nigeria by jugular,with DISCOS will fade away - for they are the main reason we don't have Industrialization and they have bad- mentality that they are helping Nigerians!
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:33pm On Feb 19
fergie001:

The Abuja Electricity Distribution PLC is constrained to do this publication with the details of Government, Ministries, Departments and Agencies with long outstanding unpaid bills for services rendered to them through the provision of electricity supply in that our previous attempts to make them honour their obligations have not achieved the desired results.

The relevant MDAs are hereby given notice that the AEDC shall after the expiration of 10 days from the date of this publication, that is, after Wednesday, 28th February, 2024, embark on the disconnection of our services to them until they discharge their obligations to us by paying their debts

Nos 12 & 38 - The Presidential Villa and the Ministry of Power.
Aso Rock is owing just 900m+
Money wey no reach to do meeting with labour
That one na chicken change

But how is clerk of national assembly owing AEDC?
Are you sure this list is genuine abi na looting list
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by nairalanda1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19
Bluntemperor:
Nonsense!
DISCOS in Nigeria are enemies of Niger Progress and Development,for there is no day or Week that there is no light Off,as Corruption have killed this govt/ private Agency!
Are they just waking up?
-Most of other MIDAS - owing them,have alternatives but Nigerians-have been boxed to corners.
-Did you know that DISCOS usually sold lights to Saw Mills,etc,and deprived the People the same lights?
-Did you know that their Workers have regular lights, irrespective of their Areas,to the detriment of other Nigerians?
My Prayers and of many is that - the same way NITEL faded away,not too long,those holding Nigeria by jugular,with DISCOS will fade away - for they are the main reason we don't have Industrialization and they have bad- mentality that they are helping Nigerians!

Or you can let them charge a cost reflective tarrif.

Which is kind of what led to nitel demise. They weren't allowed to set their prices.

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19
This can only happen in zoology. He is on the verge of selling Nigeria to France

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Bfly: 3:36pm On Feb 19
Na to get loan pay quick quick o. lol
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by seguno2: 3:36pm On Feb 19
meum:
Dem budget for NEPA bill dem no pay😂😂😂

Abeg disconnect dem jare! Carry their wire Dey go una office!

I repeat, move their wires to your office!

OlujobaSamuel:
Hmmmmmmm, one, I expect that the presidential villa should be on ipp.
Also, why are they (Villa and Min of Power) not using prepaid, so villa sef na estimated billing

What example is Tinubu giving us to follow, by budgeting for electricity and failing to pay the bills

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by tete7000(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19
People don chop all previous money allocated for paying aedc bill
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Bluntemperor: 3:42pm On Feb 19
nairalanda1:

Or you can let them charge a cost reflective tarrif.
Which is kind of what led to nitel demise. They weren't allowed to set their prices.

Stop giving excuses to Non- Performing Company like DISCOS, unless you are their staff or indirectly getting benefits there!
Have you seen a good Organization doing well, that won't desire and have support to move higher?
So,you are in support of removal of a newly couched word 'Subsidies' ,just as we never had a Working Refineries / Functional Refineries -out of about 20- Other Nations of the World
Radarada talk!
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Aroyjunior(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19
Embezzlement has finished this country and prolly misplaced priorities.
I only wish help comes sooner.
All money that should be used to develop the country this mad people has kept them and embezzled them,so the bad wagonbeffect is what's happening to us liadis.
I turn to God.
The storm will be over o my God knows how long.
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by cornelman: 3:43pm On Feb 19
See dragging o. Nawa o.

You come say make common man dey pay? Imagine government owing NEPA 47 billion

I no trust say some of the MDAs self never bypass their meters, especially the ones having 1 million plus. Make dem check them well. You can never trust anyone in this country.
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by XPMExchange: 3:43pm On Feb 19
The percentage of cruise in this Naija! grin grin A whole FG dey owe NEPA grin grin grin grin Abeg ooo

Les i forget, you can buy/sell coins, swap giftcards and e-wallet funds for Naira at the best rates only on XPM Exchange. They are trusted by over 500,000+ USERS [LINK IN SIGNATURE]

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by nairalanda1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19
Bluntemperor:

Stop giving excuses to Non- Performing Company like DISCOS, unless you are their staff or indirectly getting benefits there!
Have you seen a good Organization doing well, that won't desire and have support to move higher?
So,you are in support of removal of a newly couched word 'Subsidies' ,just as we never had a Working Refineries / Functional Refineries -out of about 20- Other Nations of the World
Radarada talk!

No excuse, just let them charge a cost reflective tarrif.

All problems would vanish.

You won't do work and agree to be underpaid, would you?

1 Like

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Dancebreaker: 3:45pm On Feb 19
robinfemi:
They should disconnect it ooo, make mama feel wetin we dey feel. cheesy make baba know it's not easy to endure in Nigeria grin
Lol, they will just allocate YOUR billions for diesel. Na lose-lose for the masses.
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by meum: 3:46pm On Feb 19
seguno2:

What example is Tinubu giving us to follow, by budgeting for electricity and failing to pay the bills
Na why I say make dem cut dia light carry wire Dey go dia office. No be only Tinubu. Even state governors (state liaison offices in Abuja), INEC, others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by adolfHitler1934: 3:47pm On Feb 19
post=128535783:
Anything to move our Darling country forward is all we want at MANNABBQGRlLLS.

Gid bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
Ardent supporter. How market?

Make thunder.....

Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by Immanuel3(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19
kokakola:
You can't shame the shameless.
Even Ministry of Power dey owe Electricity Bill.
This one off me o
Re: Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs by blowjohn(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19
Satan is the hearts of many people in this country.

That's what I can say on this matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP / Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.