Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom (27639 Views)

Ondo: Three CAC Worshippers Missing As Kidnappers Demand ₦50M Ransom / Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom / Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Cdorf10: 8:27pm On Feb 19
I have nothing to say, I will mute😗
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Kennyswag: 8:31pm On Feb 19
Sctests:

Nothing is more weirder than killing people and retailing their human parts for N5,000 per part, as done in yoruba land..
go and tell that to clifford orji.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by merits(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19
patrickcollins:
I guess you got your own money by kidnapping your Oba's over there

But better still than developer, drugs smugglers,fraudster republic na.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Aurora44: 8:49pm On Feb 19
This is so weird. Demanding ransom for a corpse that seize to exist no more.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Safyqueen: 9:14pm On Feb 19
post=128539021:
Oloriburukus swines dem.

Make dem go chop the corpse now,
Just as they do eat human flesh in their ipob forest,
Using human flesh to cook egusi soup.
Animals in human skin.

Deaths to all kidnappers and terrorists on our darling nation,
Brutal deaths to them and their supporters.

No be curse
Na FACT.

https://www.nairaland.com/6897716/cannibalism-igboland-ipob-esn

It happens both in the East and West.
We read that here almost on a daily basis.

Condemn all manner of evil and murders.

I thought only Fulanis are kidnappers nowadays. grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by AkinPhysicist: 9:22pm On Feb 19
First time a CORPSE will be kidnapped for ransom in the history of the world.

I also remember that a man from the East was the first to start kidnapping business in Nigeria.

I Go Before Others in CRIMINALITY.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Justnation: 9:27pm On Feb 19
How worst can things get in this nation under tinubu regime? Even dead body is suffering insecurity.
Tinubu wake up and do something
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by PastorOlokonla: 9:38pm On Feb 19
Corpse are more valuable than the living in Anambra state. They literally worship corpse, just go see their burial ceremony.
This can only happen in Anambra.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by delpee(f): 9:46pm On Feb 19
Probably an arranged kidnap by those who want to make money from the mourners. This is outrageous and so mean. People need to be humane and to have compassion if they fear God.

May God touch their hardened hearts. I pray that the mourners get the corpse back soonest. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by delpee(f): 9:51pm On Feb 19
AkinPhysicist:
First time a CORPSE will be kidnapped for ransom in the history of the world.

I also remember that a man from the East was the first to start kidnapping business in Nigeria.

I Go Before Others in CRIMINALITY.

Please learn to comment without resorting to tribal issues. Don't be responsive to the same attitude from others. It doesn't dignify one and it doesn't enhance rational thinking and intelligent discourse. There are criminals in every tribe. Objective comments work better.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19
Zonefree:
Nigeria remains the only country in the world where both the living and dead don't enjoy peace of mind.

Person go struggle finish, come die make e go rest, still una no go allow make e rest in peace. Some even go to the extent of mining skulls of the dead.

Stop using the phrase " Nigeria is the only country in the world "

Which kind useless country be this? undecided
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Thislifee: 9:53pm On Feb 19
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters
Enugu has always been safe oh. Peter mbah should ask former governor ugwuanyi how he handled security. As of 2022, I drove from Benin( I left Benin by 9pm to Enugu New Haven with my GlK Mercedes and I wasn't even scared when even passing 9th mile, after 9th mile, I drove with high speed all through the night till I reached my friend's residence at New haven Enugu by 3am. Everywhere was safe though I was in a very high speed because of upper iweka Onitsha. After giving my friend his packages I wanted to deliver, I took off by 4am to UNN Nsukka to see my younger brother because he wasn't feeling fine then and his department pharmacy was currently writing exam. I reached UNN first gate by about 6am and I waited for the security men to open gate and their wahala. Everywhere was safe in Enugu and I should have reached UNN by even 5:30am just that army check point kept on stopping me many from Enugu to Nsukka.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Sctests: 9:54pm On Feb 19
Kennyswag:
go and tell that to clifford orji.

You are talking about Clifford that happened before you were born about 30 years ago, while a certain monsuru is currently looking for where to sell fresh human skulls and intestines somewhere in yoruba land, as we speak. grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Coolbite(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19
It is FINISHED!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Kennyswag: 10:19pm On Feb 19
Sctests:

You are talking about Clifford that happened before you were born about 30 years ago, while a certain monsuru is currently looking for where to sell fresh human skulls and intestines somewhere in yoruba land, as we speak. grin
go and tell that to UGM cannibals.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by ogbonti: 10:40pm On Feb 19
Mcslize:

ogbonti should be held responsible for some of these things. He is among those glorifying the shithole and campaigning for young potential men and women never to leave the country to go wipe white people buttocks. Shame on ogbonti for being such a wicked soul.

I live in your head rent free, you are my captive- you will never get over me, even when i dont lnow you exist and I keep enjoying my day, you wake up so bitter and frustrated thinking of how to troll me, wasting your life, time and energy being my slave mentally, i irritate your miserable life so badly even without typing anything on nairaland—/ you go only dye of High BP 😂 kwantinu
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by benitwater(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19
These kidnappers are very wicked and mean , how do they expect the man to rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Thazard(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19
VeryWickedMan:
I can pay the ransom in exchange for the corpse.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Thazard(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19
Zonefree:
Are you under Skullarship program?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Mubieey: 11:20pm On Feb 19
May God have mercy
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by ogbonti: 2:16am On Feb 20
Showguyz:
The Nigerian government needs to revive the type of punishment they gave there Anini set
I swear all this rubbish will reduce

it wont happen because the criminals will used by the politicians to get them human parts for their rituals - na only military fit execute criminals without much grammar
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by NovusHomo(m): 3:19am On Feb 20
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

K-W-E-N-U!!!
Twale!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by egoldman(m): 6:17am On Feb 20
post=128539074:

It happens both in the East and West.
We read that here almost on a daily basis.

Condemn all manner of evil and murders.

Akuko, condemn those who think herdsmen have good and evil ones, but all Igbos are evil, I hate hippocrates😡😡
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by patrickcollins: 8:53pm On Feb 20
merits:

But better still than developer, drugs smugglers,fraudster republic na.
Like your brothers mining their skulls all parts of Ogun and other states in your region, your kinsmen Hush puppi already in an American prison or your first class graduate who is the grand patron of white powder trafficking and certificate forger
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by merits(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20
patrickcollins:
Like your brothers mining their skulls all parts of Ogun and other states in your region, your kinsmen Hush puppi already in an American prison or your first class graduate who is the grand patron of white powder trafficking and certificate forger

Loriro O'ergrown no be we befall calamity on your failed lineage na go and consult your ancestors & Oracle and ask them why you people end up as a miserable region 🤣.

Shift your energy on them and stop constitute nuisance here.😀

Yamirin ego fraudster 😀
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by Amudeneogu: 12:40am On Feb 21
WHAT KIND OF USELESS COUNTRY IS THIS? EVEN THE DEAD BODIES ARE NOT SAVE. TUFIA KWA
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by patrickcollins: 12:43am On Feb 21
merits:

Loriro O'ergrown no be we befall calamity on your failed lineage na go and consult your ancestors & Oracle and ask them why you people end up as a miserable region 🤣.

Shift your energy on them and stop constitute nuisance here.😀

Yamirin ego fraudster 😀
You are so stupid and foolish, a nonentity hiding under bigotry to console yourself over your misfortunes and failures
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by merits(m): 6:42am On Feb 21
patrickcollins:
You are so stupid and foolish, a nonentity hiding under bigotry to console yourself over your misfortunes and failures

E pain am grin

NTOR
ntor grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32am On Feb 23
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

Updates:

Gunmen Release Family Members Who Were Kidnapped While Conveying Corpse In Enugu
February 22, 2024

SaharaReporters had reported on Monday that some hoodlums had reportedly seized a corpse and kidnapped members of a family conveying the remains of the deceased man to his country home in Ameze Owerre, Umabor community in the Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/22/gunmen-release-family-members-who-were-kidnapped-while-conveying-corpse-enugu

Nigerian Man Remanded In Malaysian Prison For Allegedly Killing A Nurse / Igbo Man Stabbed By Another Igbo Man In India (Photos, Disturbing Video) / 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured)