Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,360 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Broken Past And The Music God Gave Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Broken Past And The Music God Gave Him (597 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / How A Pastor Gave Him A Huge Amount Of Money Right Infront Of Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Broken Past And The Music God Gave Him by mannaexp: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
By May E. Olusola
"You cannot immerse a child in anything without it going into the core of it. If you put a child in a positive environment it will have a positive impact, and if you put a child in a negative environment it will have a negative impact. I was raped at 8 years old by my uncle, but it was too late because they already had me in church. Though the rape caused homosexual desires and activities as my years went on, it was too late because the seed of righteousness was inside and they had trained up a child in the way that he should go.

Through the activities, the falls, sex with more men than I can count, there was always the haunting still small voice reminding me, “This is wrong; this is not God.” Everything that happened negatively happened too late, so it could not cause irreparable damage because the seed of righteousness got there first.

God is so wonderful. He took me on a journey. Life became remarkably significant after I lost all my childhood through 20 years of struggles. I lost a lot of time, but thank God. God told the prophet, “I will restore the years the cankerworm, the locusts, and the caterpillar destroyed; I will give it back.” Those are not idle Scriptures but genuine prophecies from God. And He gave me back all those years, everything that I lost - He gave me a name, time, and a purpose. He redeems my family, gives us our heritage, our lineage, and now at 51, my life is no longer full of pain, struggles, and turmoil. I am on the best journey that He has ever taken me on." Continue reading at: http://www.mannaexpressonline.com/component/content/article/89-slideshow/442-we-fall-down

(1) (Reply)

Part 15 Spiritual Implications Of These Evil Practices During Courtship. / I Am Just An Ordinary Manager / Are You Hungry For Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.