Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen (40304 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Warmaterial(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20
Make dem go hug transformer if dey like. Tuale our African best!!!!
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by blowjohn(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20
DiskJokeyManic:
A player dat would've left when de ovation was still high last season has nw reduced himself to a mere mockery at Napoli......😐

Nd to think Real Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, PSG came Fr dis one oo ND he refused or wat sef.....😐

Even de almighty Saudi came,,, baba say him wan die for Napoli..... It is well.... I will Neva follow oda Nigerians to go drag napoli on Social media again over Osimehn....Neva...😐 rubbish😐

Did U not hear when thier club owner said OSIMHEN isnt for sale? Then later daid that one of OSIMHENs legs is Worth 200 m dollars.

Meaning that any club that wants osimhen must cough out 400 m dollars?
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Affairmatn: 5:22pm On Feb 20
Pls my dear people I tell I am starving to death, I have been unable to go to work for 3 days and since yesterday morning I havent even eaten, I'm not lying I hadly beg but this time I have no where to go to am so hungry pls something should help me plsss let this hungry don't consume me cos am so weak 8131 846772 ...opay Tola odulana God will replenish you more Amen.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:22pm On Feb 20
Those stupid Napoli players should go and win highest goal scorer and their continent best player of the year.

Imagine been jealous of one’s success.

Let them go hug transformer. Trust Osihmen to pepper them cuz he’s even tired of that dressing room, whether he scores or not is none of his business as at stands now because he has proving himself on the pitch so whatever happens now, Napoli looses

2 Likes

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by brain54(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20
What a toxic club...
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by BBIA: 5:24pm On Feb 20
Blazebond:
Napoli should sell this guy to p.s.g now before chaos start o, osihmen go cause wahala for the team o,he has been acting funny since he won the league and the top scorer awards,he already thinks he is bigger than Napoli and even Nigeria sef,make them sell am now o.
Osimhen finger your sister?

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by IronGalaxy: 5:26pm On Feb 20
The crux of the problem is that he's getting all this special treatment while being black

2 Likes

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by AngelicBeing: 5:29pm On Feb 20
Mmaduise:

You can see nobody liked your comment. That's to show that you're mentally unstable.
Haha, Lol at nobody liked his comment, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by rollywise(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:
No be so Super Eagles Coach Paseiro abi na Pajero do for Nations Cup played Osimeh in every matches even when he was struggling in some games and needed rest.

Them turn African Football of the year to lone goal scorer. grin

How African Football of the Year go score one goal in a Nations Cup tournament. lipsrsealed

You can never receive help because you are ungrateful. Ungrateful Nigerian. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by badoh(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20
fkelly:

Messi envious of who? Seems ur brain needs evaluation.
His brain needs not only evaluation but dissecting too.

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Coldkev17: 5:31pm On Feb 20
Lol.. The players dislike him while the whole Naples love him

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by yewit37486: 5:33pm On Feb 20
fkelly:

hahaha. I had to read that his comment twice.

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20
They're beefing God's grace....mumu people

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by luminouz(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20
Alexlalax1:
Osimhen to me is kind of overrated. He's really a good player but the guy is being over hyped. He should equally learn to be humble. Then lastly, he should leave Naples now the ovation is loudest.
Bullshiit...

You abused him, praised him and still advised him, all in one sentence.

ARE YOU MÃD?

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by oliverano: 5:38pm On Feb 20
fkelly:

grin grin grin grin grin

21 Pendus liked his post. Messi is the definition of meek when it comes to round leather sturvs 🐐🐐🐐🐐

2 Likes

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Goodlady(f): 5:41pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:
No be so Super Eagles Coach Paseiro abi na Pajero do for Nations Cup played Osimeh in every matches even when he was struggling in some games and needed rest.

Them turn African Football of the year to lone goal scorer. grin

How African Football of the Year go score one goal in a Nations Cup tournament. lipsrsealed
You don't v brain. Kanu no score at 2000 AFCON.
I read about it!

2 Likes

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Jackipapa: 5:45pm On Feb 20
It's easy to bend the iron when hot, Get out now!
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by owolabi5: 5:45pm On Feb 20
grin
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by chaiks: 5:46pm On Feb 20
Osinmeh is a great professional. Just that he is black. The source of the controversy for Napoli this season started with kvicha no longer supplying and being jealous. I think osinmeh has demonstrated being a team player but all kvicha and his cohorts are concerned is that he is black. Let's see where that gets them this season. Osinmeh wanted to leave but Napoli didn't agree to sell him last summer. This time, If there is a serious club interested, he will leave.

2 Likes

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Rossikk(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20
Alexlalax1:
Osimhen to me is kind of overrated. He's really a good player but the guy is being over hyped. He should equally learn to be humble. Then lastly, he should leave Naples now the ovation is loudest.

OH PLEASE SHUT UP.

YOU NIGERIANS DISGUST ME WITH YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

THIS GUY HAS BEEN BANGING IN GOALS GOR FUN AND VIRTUALLY WON THE SCUDETTO SINGLE-HANDEDLY LAST SEASON!

HE NOW FOUND HIMSELF IN A NIGERIAN SQUAD THAT PLAYED NEGATIVE DEFENSIVE FOOTBALL AND RARELY GAVE HIM ANY SERVICE.

DESPITE THAT, HE SCORED AND ENGINEERED SEVERAL GOALS THAT GOT US TO THE AFCON FINAL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 10 YEARS, AND ALL HIS IMBECILIC COUNTRYMEN CAN SAY IS “HE’S OVERRATED”.

IF HE WAS A CELEBRATED WHITE OR BRAZILIAN STAR CONTINENTAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR CHASED BY VARIOUS TOP CLUBS, WHO JUST HAPPENED TO HAVE HAD A POOR COPA AMERICA OR EUROS TOURNAMENT, YOU WOULD NEVER CALL HIM “OVERRATED” BASED SIMPLY ON THAT ONE TOURNAMENT.

IN FACT YOU WOULD GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO FISH FOR REASONS WHY HE MUST HAVE HAD A POOR TOURNAMENT.

BUT OSIMHEN IS NIGERIAN, SO YOU DISMISS HIM AUTOMATICALLY AS “OVERRATED”.

YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY IS INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND YOU NEED TO GET RID OF IT.

DISGUSTING.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Pootle: 5:51pm On Feb 20
VeryWickedMan:
Thunder fire Kvarastshkelia & his agent.
That guy's envy of Osimhen is too much.
Always acting meek but very envious just like Messi.

grin very true

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by jiz: 5:52pm On Feb 20
Osimen, African No 1 deserve that special treatment

2 Likes

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by monz(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20
Tell am. Abi him no sabi messi?
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Maxtipulation(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20
Ijaya for a reason
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20
Nigerians generally don`t love themselves, they just pretend to do so in public. When u read what some idiots write about their brother who is just alone in Naples you`ll realize why the country is backward. They only love seeing someone frm their tribe make progress and if it`s not their tribeman then they see nothing good in him or her. Most of them hate Osimhien not because he`s not good but because he`s not frm their tribe.

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by GoalMoney: 6:12pm On Feb 20
He deserves it. Is he not your club's star boy?

It is God's grace, you can't fight it.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Parydelegate: 6:19pm On Feb 20
Goodlady:

You don't v brain. Kanu no score at 2000 AFCON.
I read about it!

So you can't reply without insults. I wonder what sought of home training you've got.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20
Osimhen is special, those guys should calm down. If you're special you're special.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Parydelegate: 6:21pm On Feb 20
rollywise:

You can never receive help because you are ungrateful. Ungrateful Nigerian. Tueh!

Did I beg you for help? Abeg Park go one side jare.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by sterlingD(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20
Management should tune down what they are doing.We know what they know.They have struck gold with him and want to cash out handsomely.This may be his last season with Napoli
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by iamtardey: 6:21pm On Feb 20
Hezzyluv:
Osimhen should have left Napoli early this season. It's obvious he has over stayed his welcome.
.. you see…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos / Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters / Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.