Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen (40306 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by mariahAngel(f): 6:25pm On Feb 20
VeryWickedMan:
Thunder fire Kvarastshkelia & his agent.
That guy's envy of Osimhen is too much.
Always acting meek but very envious just like Messi.

Fear people like that Messi.
Na people like Ronaldo wey too dey react dey fall into their games.

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by 7upnigeria: 6:27pm On Feb 20
VeryWickedMan:

Who Messi wan envy? You?
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by mariahAngel(f): 6:28pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:
No be so Super Eagles Coach Paseiro abi na Pajero do for Nations Cup played Osimeh in every matches even when he was struggling in some games and needed rest.

Them turn African Football of the year to lone goal scorer. grin

How African Football of the Year go score one goal in a Nations Cup tournament. lipsrsealed

It happens. undecided

Who doesn't know that scoring goals is difficult in African football.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Parydelegate: 6:31pm On Feb 20
mariahAngel:

It happens. undecided

Who doesn't know that scoring goals is difficult in African football.

We all know...but the coach tactics was a major factor that didn't favour osimeh.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by ORIGENAL(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:
No be so Super Eagles Coach Paseiro abi na Pajero do for Nations Cup played Osimeh in every matches even when he was struggling in some games and needed rest.

How African Football of the Year go score one goal in a Nations Cup tournament. lipsrsealed
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by FireUpNow(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20
post=128556279:
The KING OF NAPOLI.

To become the King Of England Next Season.

All of us at MANNA will make his childhood dream become a reality.

atch out.....

We the army of lovers Of King Osimhen welcome home to England

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Tareq1105: 6:40pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:

Only that?

CAF list of players, Africa Footballer of the Year was conspicuously missing. I've never heard of that until now.

I criticized his award then but they said I was not patriotic.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by ORIGENAL(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:

Am not impressed for his performance during the AFCON but i blamed the Coach for that formation and Iwobi, no creative midfielder to assist him.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by scholes23(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:

In 2010 world cup, Messi went to the world cup as world best but yet he didn't score a goal and Argentina were knocked out by Germany. Don't go around opening your mouth saying rubbish and spreading mouth odour at the same time.
Okobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by bentenny(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20
Seriously Oshimen needs to leave Napoli asap!
Perhaps that's why spaletti left them!
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by tunize(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20
VeryWickedMan:
Comot sentiment talk truth that wan na of you go gree oooh that guy nor play ball pass Osimhen?

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by scholes23(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
over hyped player
Which one you sabi play Your type nor even fit make school team. You still dey do ball boy for monkey post
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:

the matter tire me
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by shonepa(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20
The new contract will favour both parties.

Club will get more from transfer at the end of the season, while osimehn enjoys big salary, either he plays or not.

Mryacks:

Don't mind him...that new contract he went to sign was not advisable...
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Spidermon: 6:55pm On Feb 20
Mryacks:

I think the new contract was just to increase his selling price. They know he is going for sure
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by frugal(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20
NPFLADMIN:
So you guys are surpporting the special treatment?

But if na Vic wey cry out say him no like the special treatment wey dem give to other players, you go dey shout sometin else ooo

They’re just envious. What do they expect? He’s not just the highest paid player in Napoli, but the whole of Serie A. That comes with privileges.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Enahjay28(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20
lonelydora:
Ah! I never knew oyibo get jealousy o.

Who him pear don ripe...make him chop. Na why they call am "work-chop".
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Alexlalax1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20
Rossikk:

OH PLEASE SHUT UP.

YOU NIGERIANS DISGUST ME WITH YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

THIS GUY HAS BEEN BANGING IN GOALS GOR FUN AND VIRTUALLY WON THE SCUDETTO SINGLE-HANDEDLY LAST SEASON!

HE NOW FOUND HIMSELF IN A NIGERIAN tSQUAD THAT PLAYED NEGATIVE DEFENSIVE FOOTBALL AND RARELY GAVE HIM ANY SERVICE.

DESPITE THAT, HE SCORED AND ENGINEERED SEVERAL GOALS THAT GOT US TO THE AFCON FINAL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 10 YEARS, AND ALL HIS IMBECILIC COUNTRYMEN CAN SAY IS “HE’S OVERRATED”.

IF HE WAS A CELEBRATED WHITE OR BRAZILIAN STAR CONTINENTAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR CHASED BY VARIOUS TOP CLUBS, WHO JUST HAPPENED TO HAVE HAD A POOR COPA AMERICA OR EUROS TOURNAMENT, YOU WOULD NEVER CALL HIM “OVERRATED” BASED SIMPLY ON THAT ONE TOURNAMENT.

IN FACT YOU WOULD GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO FISH FOR REASONS WHY HE MUST HAVE HAD A POOR TOURNAMENT.

BUT OSIMHEN IS NIGERIAN, SO YOU DISMISS HIM AUTOMATICALLY AS “OVERRATED”.

YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY IS INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND YOU NEED TO GET RID OF IT.

DISGUSTING.

The only reason I'm giving you audience is because you are telling me to SHUT UP for airing my opinion. It's never your fault. I blame social media. Ewu Gambia!!!!!!
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Alexlalax1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20
luminouz:

Bullshiit...

You abused him, praised him and still advised him, all in one sentence.

ARE YOU MÃD?
Abeg park one side make we see people wey stand.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Chimela101: 7:29pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:

what are you even saying.? Are hearing yourself or did you even watch the match.? If you think it's easy to play football why don't you try it in playing just 5 aside and see how it is.? Many defenders see Osimhen as a threat so they give him a tight close marking by making way for Ademola Lookman to the scoring if Yu don't knw, knw it now..
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Piro18: 7:49pm On Feb 20
jumper524:
Osimhen just needs to leave that club, he's not whole heartedly welcomed there.

Osimhen can not leave on his own with out any club making a bid for him. You guys are just shouting leave, leave.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by bishop212(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20
which kind deminic club is this? maybe all this hatrrd was the reason of him not seeing his periof in the afcon. despite his immense contributions to thr club, breaking a 33 years old jinx. he should leave the club asap.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by stagger: 7:53pm On Feb 20
Walter Mazarri was sacked today.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Babs2424(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20
Mryacks:

True
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Babs2424(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20
stagger:
Walter Mazarri was sacked today.
Lies
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Goodlady(f): 8:24pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:

So you can't reply without insults. I wonder what sought of home training you've got.
Is that an insult?
I was just reminding you naa?
Na you come dey insult me now o, dey bully me. Just cos I be female.
It's unfair o!
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Mryacks: 8:33pm On Feb 20
shonepa:
The new contract will favour both parties.

Club will get more from transfer at the end of the season, while osimehn enjoys big salary, either he plays or not.

Yeah true
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Mryacks: 8:33pm On Feb 20
Spidermon:

I think the new contract was just to increase his selling price. They know he is going for sure

I can see the sense in it then...

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by jumper524(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20
Piro18:

Osimhen can not leave on his own with out any club making a bid for him. You guys are just shouting leave, leave.
he can offer request to leave the club while making himself available to other clubs.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Parydelegate: 9:31pm On Feb 20
Goodlady:

Is that an insult?
I was just reminding you naa?
Na you come dey insult me now o, dey bully me. Just cos I be female.
It's unfair o!

Lol...why would I bully you. No vex if you think I deliberately bullied you. I am a gentleman and I don't Bully people.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Beverlyjean(f): 9:33pm On Feb 20
chaiks:
Osinmeh is a great professional. Just that he is black. The source of the controversy for Napoli this season started with kvicha no longer supplying and being jealous. I think osinmeh has demonstrated being a team player but all kvicha and his cohorts are concerned is that he is black. Let's see where that gets them this season. Osinmeh wanted to leave but Napoli didn't agree to sell him last summer. This time, If there is a serious club interested, he will leave.

U are saying nonsense...inly fools play the race cards... wasn't it the same kvicha that constantly supplied him goals last season...why wasn't he racist then... oshimhen is full of himself and see his teammates as lesser class ... he is a fool... let him go and try that in Chelsea or psg and see how his career will crash
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20
Osimhen for don join Saudi Arabia jejely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos / Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters / Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.