Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen (40303 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messiโ€™s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by UniQue84: 10:10pm On Feb 20
This is my take ...osihmen is okay but I think he is not a complete striker..he is little bit overated

Obafemi martin's obagaol is better striker than osihmen far better I don't care if osihmen won African futballer of the year....no emotions
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by rollywise(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:

Did I beg you for help? Abeg Park go one side jare.

You won't even dare. Helps are for people with brains to appreciate. Not ingrates
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Parydelegate: 10:31pm On Feb 20
rollywise:

You won't even dare. Helps are for people with brains to appreciate. Not ingrates

Na me go help you instead. Lol.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by rollywise(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:

Na me go help you instead. Lol.

You wish it were true. See wetin cheap data go cause. You don chop this night?
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Parydelegate: 10:36pm On Feb 20
rollywise:

You wish it were true. See wetin cheap data go cause. You don chop this night?
No need to reply you. Na waste of time...lol.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Rossikk(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20
Alexlalax1:
The only reason I'm giving you audience is because you are telling me to SHUT UP for airing my opinion. It's never your fault. I blame social media. Ewu Gambia!!!!!!

GO TO BLAZES WITH YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX YOU CALL YOUR ''OPINION''.

WORTHLESS THING.

WITHOUT FREE INTERNET CAN A RIFFRAFF LIKE YOU CALL THE AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR ''OVERRATED''?

DON'T GO AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE!
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Luckysbab: 11:36pm On Feb 20
Alexlalax1:
Osimhen to me is kind of overrated. He's really a good player but the guy is being over hyped. He should equally learn to be humble. Then lastly, he should leave Naples now the ovation is loudest.

How exactly is he not humble or you just like to throw words around?
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Alexlalax1(m): 5:36am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

GO TO BLAZES WITH YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX YOU CALL YOUR ''OPINION''.

WORTHLESS THING.

WITHOUT FREE INTERNET CAN A RIFFRAFF LIKE YOU CALL THE AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR ''OVERRATED''?

DON'T GO AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE!
My last response to a dunce. Wouldn't dignity you by bantering with a kid. Enjoy the last fame... May thunder annihilate anything that gat to do with you from the surface of the earth. M.O.R.O.N
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by rollywise(m): 8:59am On Feb 21
Parydelegate:
No need to reply you. Na waste of time...lol.

Poor thing from a poor generation ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by vislabraye(m): 10:44am On Feb 21
DiskJokeyManic:
A player dat would've left when de ovation was still high last season has nw reduced himself to a mere mockery at Napoli......๐Ÿ˜

Nd to think Real Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, PSG came Fr dis one oo ND he refused or wat sef.....๐Ÿ˜

Even de almighty Saudi came,,, baba say him wan die for Napoli..... It is well.... I will Neva follow oda Nigerians to go drag napoli on Social media again over Osimehn....Neva...๐Ÿ˜ rubbish๐Ÿ˜

It's a bit dicey. What if he moves to R. Madrid and doesn't get to play regularly ? You people will now say he shoud have stayed in Napoli
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Parydelegate: 1:04pm On Feb 21
rollywise:

Poor thing from a poor generation ๐Ÿ˜‚
I laff at your ignorance.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Testimony1988(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21
Parydelegate:
No be so Super Eagles Coach Paseiro abi na Pajero do for Nations Cup played Osimeh in every matches even when he was struggling in some games and needed rest.

Them turn African Football of the year to lone goal scorer. grin

How African Football of the Year go score one goal in a Nations Cup tournament. lipsrsealed
Don't mind the coach, he Onauchu to play with but he only played one game, and people like him might feel reluctant to participate in future matches.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by rollywise(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21
Parydelegate:
I laff at your ignorance.

Ogun Kee your intelligence ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Parydelegate: 7:23pm On Feb 21
rollywise:

Ogun Kee your intelligence ๐Ÿ˜‚
Lol ..... see as u dy display your ignorance in public.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by easyelliot(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21
I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s wrong with Nairaland
I just posted a detailed read and they are asking me if Iโ€™m human?

How long have I been posting here to be asking me that?

Scammers come here post nonsense that nobodyโ€™ asked for , you donโ€™t ask if they are human

Anyway, Oshimen should leave Napoli ASAP, he has overstayed his welcome
Honestly African players need to stop thinking about money and family responsibilities when making football decisions.

As soon as DeBryune and Halaand started to shine in smaller clubs they made themselves available for bigger clubs.

Serie A is a sub standard, corrupt and racist league. No African or black player should play there.

But u know our ppl undecided

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by rollywise(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21
Parydelegate:
Lol ..... see as u dy display your ignorance in public.

Your intelligence that led you to adept poverty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Parydelegate: 10:33pm On Feb 21
rollywise:

Your intelligence that led you to adept poverty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No need to reply u....its a waste of time. Blame your government for putting you in adept poverty.

Besides Osimeh just scored against Barcelona....I'm sure you don't have light to watch the match.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by rollywise(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21
Parydelegate:

No need to reply u....its a waste of time. Blame your government for putting you in adept poverty.

Besides Osimeh just scored against Barcelona.

You senior Oshimen o
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Parydelegate: 10:45pm On Feb 21
rollywise:

You senior Oshimen o
Yes...and he is my Brother. That doesn't stop me from criticising him when he performs below expectation.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by rollywise(m): 3:57am On Feb 22
Parydelegate:
Yes...and he is my Brother. That doesn't stop me from criticising him when he performs below expectation.

Have you performed well in your field of life? Yet if anyone criticizes you, you threaten the world with suicide. Who gave you the right to criticize another to the point of bullying iwobi into deleting all pictures associated with this wayward country Nigeria? Your likes are ingrates and not critics.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by Parydelegate: 8:55am On Feb 22
rollywise:

Have you performed well in your field of life? Yet if anyone criticizes you, you threaten the world with suicide. Who gave you the right to criticize another to the point of bullying iwobi into deleting all pictures associated with this wayward country Nigeria? Your likes are ingrates and not critics.

Its best to ignore you. Because you are already derailing from the main issue. Have a blessed day.
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by rollywise(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25
Parydelegate:

Its best to ignore you. Because you are already derailing from the main issue. Have a blessed day.

Blessed day kill you there
Re: Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen by tovobet: 8:03pm On Feb 29
Daily Sure Odds dropped 95% !!!
Using this TG channel can get you millions.

Today Games POSTED successfully.

โŒ No Fixed Matches
โŒ No Correct Scores
โŒ No Payment After Winning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos / Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters / Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.