Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,333 members, 7,839,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

You Have What You Say. Part 21 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 21 (58 Views)

Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 21). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 21 by PastorSomba(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 21.

John 14:12-14 (KJV) "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.".

21. Praying is our preparation and charging ourselves like batteries for the main task of speaking or talking all day. But some think once they have prayed they have done all that needs to be done. We have times when we are to exercise our authority in the name of Jesus and we have time in prayer when we have to ask God to do something for us. Unfortunately, many believers put all the responsibility on God.

Your faith will not work if you are expecting God to do something that is your responsibility to do. For example you cannot pray to God to do something about the devil. Casting out devils is completely our responsibility in the name of Jesus. Praying to God to do something about the devil is a waste of time. Also, you cannot pray to God to give you faith or increase your faith that is your responsibility by hearing the word.

Also, you cannot pray to God to save a soul. We are the ones to go and preach the gospel to them by faith for them to be saved, not God. If they are not accepting our gospel it is because we have not broken the power of the devil over them. 2Corinthians 4:3-4 (KJV) "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.".

The bible says the harvest is ripe. God is waiting for us to bring in the harvest. We pray only for God to help us do what we are supposed to do. God has already in Christ finished His own responsibility of saving souls. Faith for salvation only comes by hearing the word we preach or teach. There is no where God told us to pray to Him to save souls. Souls are won by our responsibility of preaching the word, praying for God to send labourers and breaking the barriers hindering them. It is the devil that is hindering their salvation. Whatever involves dealing with the devil is our responsibility not God. Thanks. Grace be with you. Ref. Jude 1:20; Romans 8:26-27; Matthew 6;9-15; 28;18-20; John 14:13-14; 16:23; Mark 11:23-24; 16:15-20; Acts 3:6-8,18; 4:24-31; James 4:7; 1Peter 5:8-9; Ephesians 4:27; Luke 10:19; Romans 10:17; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; 5:19;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us via Calls, WhatsApp, SMS or Telegram. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest / The Dross Purged.... / Open Doors By Soibi Versatile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.