Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ever experienced this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever experienced this? (964 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever experienced this? by jeromestarks: 7:26pm On Feb 19
Whenever I prayer seriously for a particular thing, people just start calling me on phone. Some would just call to greet me. Others will call to ask for advice or make enquiry.

Normally, my phone can stay 10 days without ringing (except if babe called once a while. Sometimes, she doesn't even call sef). But as soon as I pray for something, boom! Friends would call. Long lost brothers and family members would call. Colleagues would call. My phone would suddenly become hotline before the end of that day.
The annoying part is that the thing I prayed for will not even come.😡

Last year, January, I prayed to God for for money to buy a house which my neighbor put out for sale and also to change my car.
About an hour I finished that pray, one girl I have lost contact with over 7 years ago miraculously called me. I was shocked to hear her voice. I was like " how did you get my number?"
Then she said "I asked Jane to send it to me last week but she said she doesn't have it so I asked Pheobi" We spoke a little longer and that was it.
Immediately I dropped her call, a family member who everyone knows that he doesn't call anybody called me. Like, me of all people!
Few minutes after talking with him, I received two more calls. Note, these people didn't say anything meaningful. Just "how are you?". How is work?". "How is family?". And Many more bullsh1ts. None gave me the money I prayed for.

Yesterday, I prayed for my name to appear on a particular list of beneficiaries.
Few minutes later, that girl ( the 7 years girl) called me again after one year. She didn't call since last year we spoke ooo. But, suddenly she called after my prayers. One other girl called me again . It's been like 10 year I last heard from this one. A family member called again ( same family guy who doesn't send anybody). One other guy called me. This one even said it was a mistake. That he wanted to call someone else but somehow ended up dialing my line. We spoke for about 2 minutes greeting and asking about work. A friend who has not visited me for a long time miraculously knocked on my doors. In my mind, I was like "waitin bring this one now lai dis?" We chatted about politics and the situation of Nigeria. Then, he left.

Las las, my name was not on the list as I prayed.

These are just few of such instances. This thing has happened so many times. This writing will be too long If I narrate all.

What could be the reason for this thing. Could it be just coincidence?

nlfpmod
Re: Ever experienced this? by osmosis101(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19
Off ur phone afta u pray

8 Likes

Re: Ever experienced this? by IMO01: 8:20pm On Feb 19
Op its near success syndrome. God want to take you to another level but something is holding you back.

Just add small fasting.

Or when you want to sleep play a powerful prayer on

You can also use earphone after 1 week tell me your result

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever experienced this? by jeromestarks: 9:38pm On Feb 19
IMO01:
Op its near success syndrome. God want to take you to another level but something is holding you back.

Just add small fasting.

Or when you want to sleep play a powerful prayer on

You can also use earphone after 1 week tell me your result
Ok sir.
Please recommend any powerful prayer audio I could listen to.
Re: Ever experienced this? by jeromestarks: 9:39pm On Feb 19
osmosis101:
Off ur phone afta u pray
Will that help? What if they start calling after I switched it back on?

1 Like

Re: Ever experienced this? by marsup: 10:51pm On Feb 19
Who are you praying to?
Re: Ever experienced this? by jeromestarks: 11:22pm On Feb 19
marsup:
Who are you praying to?
Who do you think I should pray to?
Re: Ever experienced this? by Nitong(f): 11:39pm On Feb 19
You are not patient enough understand what is happening.
You need people, alot of people to achieve growth. You need alot of family to be an achiever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever experienced this? by jeromestarks: 1:07am On Feb 20
Nitong:
You need people, alot of people to achieve growth. You need alot of family to be an achiever
Wow.
How did u deduce this?
Re: Ever experienced this? by jeromestarks: 1:27am On Feb 20
Nitong:
What do you suggest I do?
Re: Ever experienced this? by NewDea4: 5:25pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

What do you suggest I do?

Look, those people are parts of the connection chain that would carry you to your goal eventually.

God never comes down physically to answer anybody's prayer, he does it through fellow human beings like you. Next time such people contact you after your prayer, engage each and everyone of them to the limit. One of them is definitely sent by God to guide you to that thing you asked of him

(1) (Reply)

Theresa Gives It To Her Madam's Husband, Gets Caught (video) / So Y Is It Difficult To Find Love / For Bella Naija, Queenzy And Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.