Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father (13205 Views)

The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Gjrich(m): 9:43am On Feb 20
crossfm:
Hehehe.

He is right,if faith can move mountain,faith can also quanch hunger cheesy.

Shege pro max grin tongue.
Nigerians are naive,the man who built Dubai, China, Indonesia, London, and Lagos will surely build Nigeria.

His only problem now is that when it got to building Nigeria, cement and other building materials became very expensive. Once the prices reduce,the building of Nigeria will commence undecided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUf8batd2E8?si=5GIQGbtuJ6NR8veO
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Corrections: 10:10am On Feb 20
nesphil:
Hardship with a wrist ⌚ of over ₦300M on his wrist.

Wow!! Just imagine. Good research you did there.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Patojargz: 10:14am On Feb 20
We can only have faith in God and not Man... After all your papa don talk say no other ways. Emi lo kan fans fit still get faith... E nor concern us again cos Bubu told us we'll miss him when he leaves... It's happening real life
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by successman100: 10:36am On Feb 20
Your father is a thief and a drug Barron.
He can never make Nigeria good.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by kmaster007: 10:46am On Feb 20
Faith till after 8yrs
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by cigaricon(m): 11:13am On Feb 20
jattopeter:
Are you for real?
If I'm not, I wouldn't mention such here.
I got the info from a very valid source.

As I'm speaking to you currently, the least apartment in Belanova Suites is about 250k per night.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:22am On Feb 20
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by MUNCHING2024: 2:07pm On Feb 20
We should have faith in your father, while you kept your faith in father's stolen dollars. angry angry angry
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Exceed15: 2:52pm On Feb 20
Let him come to the street and say this.. Thank you.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by scholes23(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20
Your papa not be God so we can't and won't have faith in him
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by kay29000(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20
OfeAchi:
This is nothing but the truth!
Have faith in Tinubu. It took him awhile, but he gradually turned Lagos to the commercial hub of the country and also increased revenue.
I believe he would transform Nigeria gradually.
Keep calm guys. By December, dollar would begin to fall. With the policies he has put in place, come January 2025, $1 = #800
March 2025, $1 = 500
December 2025, $1 = 300.

Omo! You really have faith o cheesy
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Affairmatn: 5:26pm On Feb 20
Pls my dear people I tell I am starving to death, I have been unable to go to work for 3 days and since yesterday morning I havent even eaten, I'm not lying I hadly beg but this time I have no where to go to am so hungry pls something should help me plsss let this hungry don't consume me cos am so weak 8131 846772 ...opay Tola odulana God will replenish you more Amen.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by TalkingBird: 6:27pm On Feb 20
Government oooooh.

Support everything produced in ABA from now. Give them access to export without charge.

Do so for every producer and farmer etc. everything we can sell out lets sell out.

Send people to farm, clear bushes for everybody to farm and sell the produce in the next 6 months

Farm everywhere lets produce food and sell.

support academic research, any researcher that does not produce anything deduct research fund from source for that researcher.

Gather experts Chemical Engineers to revamp the refineries.

Support Artisanal fuel production with control of pollution.

Give time line for everything called endeavor.

But the wicked one will not allow them to hear. They are a confused set. When they get there they get confused. They begin to wonder what is happening to them. It is not their fault. Man was not created to rule himself. Those who managed to get it somewhat right in the past though with unsolvable challenges are also getting confused now. Just look around and you will understand.

Remember the Prince of Persia in the Bible of Book of Daniel.

The saddest thing is that some countries have been cut off in the midst of the last days of the world soon to end. We happened to be one of them. so sorry

They can only barely manage.

Someone said I didn't see Abacha and I laughed. The entire global economy has been on a downward spiral. Sincerely check it out.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Elidrisy20: 9:02pm On Feb 20
Who you be?
Who your papa help?
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Morizo(m): 11:32am On Feb 21
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Jakumo(m): 8:16am On Feb 22
TalkingBird:
Government oooooh.

Do so for every producer and farmer etc. everything we can sell out lets sell out.

Send people to farm, clear bushes for everybody to farm and sell the produce in the next 6 months

Farm everywhere lets produce food and sell.

The Fulani terrorists/cow herdsmen will be delighted to see expanded agriculture endeavors anywhere in Nigeria because that will mean more abundant and nutritious food for their diseased cattle to devour for free wherever they roam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS / Ekiti: Fayose Congratulates Fayemi On One-Year In Office / Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.