Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father (13206 Views)

The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:42am On Feb 20
ThatFairGuy1:
We are still standing firm on his mandate!
We have faith and we're patient First-son.

We're aware building a house doesn't take a day, it takes patience, endurance and lots of sacrifice.

When it sets, we're going to enjoy it together
always capping rubbish on empty stomach.hunger go Kee una people
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by lildush(m): 7:42am On Feb 20
If u don't have food to eat will u talk about faith? See this 1 ooo. Like father like soon. If ur truly his son. Cos I don't even see any resemblance.. am out of here 😡😡😡😡
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:43am On Feb 20
Neddstark:

Because they didn't endorse Obi doesn't mean they endorsed Tinubu. If you must lie, lie with facts at least.
u all are shameless liars
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by imoowo(m): 7:50am On Feb 20
Start the faith with me papa, u would have performed well Than Ur father Ur father is old, u can't cheat nature.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Quebec91(m): 8:01am On Feb 20
cheesy
Queengee:
if you see the oloshos this sheyi dey carry come our hotel alongside hefty slaves called military bodyguards. Foreign olohos imported from cape Verde Madagascar and Brazil na him this werey dey carry with big big yansh. more than four oloshos at once.
it made me realize 40 percent of Nigeria treasury na inside coochies e det enter
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Neddstark: 8:04am On Feb 20
gentlesmithugo:
u all are shameless liars

Don't insult me. Provide proof.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Fearurcreeator: 8:08am On Feb 20
Edoreborn:
Faith Kee u dia...asinwin
You no get manners
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Fearurcreeator: 8:09am On Feb 20
Queengee:
if you see the oloshos this sheyi dey carry come our hotel alongside hefty slaves called military bodyguards. Foreign olohos imported from cape Verde Madagascar and Brazil na him this werey dey carry with big big yansh. more than four oloshos at once.
it made me realize 40 percent of Nigeria treasury na inside coochies e det enter
Why you no record am na... You no get evidence and again se the guy no get work ni or what

1 Like

Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Fearurcreeator: 8:10am On Feb 20
Mrchippychappy:
On your manhood.

But seriously, Daddy G.O, Kumuyi, Adefarasin, Sam adeyemi and all these pastors that endorsed this man should at least share some of their offering savings to help the masses na.

Abi how una see am?
Oga go work
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Edoreborn: 8:26am On Feb 20
Fearurcreeator:

You no get manners
Bros,, what manners are u talking about here? Pple are going thru hell esp here in d north..We d Yorubas in d north dey fear for our lives because ds northerners are grumbling everyday..Maybe u av more than enof or probably u are beneficiary from d loots of ds politicians
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by jattopeter(m): 8:27am On Feb 20
Please , are you sure of this claim?
Queengee:

1 Like

Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by jattopeter(m): 8:29am On Feb 20
Are you for real?
cigaricon:

Swears man. I heard He once lodged four Tanzanian girls in Belanova from a staff working there. Nigerians never see anything. APC supporters should keep living in delulu grin
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Edeh09135399(m): 8:30am On Feb 20
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Edeh09135399(m): 8:32am On Feb 20
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by spartachico(m): 8:32am On Feb 20
Your Papa
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Edeh09135399(m): 8:33am On Feb 20
Fareke:

https://dailytrust.com/amid-hardship-seyi-tinubu-asks-nigerians-to-have-faith-in-his-father/
I want to hear from MC OLUOMO and this delta man dokubo and Zaki oji asvtheyball visited tinubu
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Fearurcreeator: 8:36am On Feb 20
Edoreborn:
Bros,, what manners are u talking about here? Pple are going thru hell esp here in d north..We d Yorubas in d north dey fear for our lives because ds northerners are grumbling everyday..Maybe u av more than enof or probably u are beneficiary from d loots of ds politicians
Bros stop cursing or abusing people from afar ... You don't what they are facing too ... You don't need to start cursing na ... If e easy go do am na...
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by NairalandForumo: 8:36am On Feb 20
ThatFairGuy1:

We're aware building a house doesn't take a day, it takes patience, endurance and lots of sacrifice.

So 8 years was not enough for you guys to build it, so what then did you people use the whole Buhari's 8 years to do?
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by paskal16: 8:37am On Feb 20
ThatFairGuy1:

free yourself from mental bondage slave
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Fearurcreeator: 8:38am On Feb 20
Edoreborn:
It's not about me having more than enough ... I have always prepared for whatsover cus this people are humans too... And if unforseen then I still try to adjust...
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:40am On Feb 20
Neddstark:

Just like I can also wake up and say John Cena endorsed Tinubu.
Lie with facts abeg. Proof they did endorse hum before or during the elections.

https://www.thecable.ng/kumuyi-to-nigerians-forget-the-past-god-will-use-tinubu-to-build-the-country/amp

https://thewhistler.ng/tinubu-carefully-chose-his-ministers-pastor-kumuyi/

Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Edoreborn: 8:43am On Feb 20
Fearurcreeator:

Bros stop cursing or abusing people from afar ... You don't what they are facing too ... You don't need to start cursing na ... If e easy go do am na...
Go do wetin exactly? Go do like seyi,,d president's son? I no get you
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by RepoMan007: 8:48am On Feb 20
This fool should keep quiet. Faith. What of the one that sent a dollar to N1800 in less than 10 months?
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Neddstark: 8:50am On Feb 20
Mrchippychappy:

https://www.thecable.ng/kumuyi-to-nigerians-forget-the-past-god-will-use-tinubu-to-build-the-country/amp

https://thewhistler.ng/tinubu-carefully-chose-his-ministers-pastor-kumuyi/

After the elections. Thanks though.
But Men of God need to distant themselves from Nigerian politicians. They will stain their white.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by YourKarma: 8:50am On Feb 20
Stephengee4all:
On your Mandate we stand Sir, it's a gradual process. God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 years will pass and it'll still be "a gradual process" to you dunderheads.

The same way you made excuses for Buhari's ineptitude is what you're doing with Tinubu.

Una go see shege
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:58am On Feb 20
Neddstark:

After the elections. Thanks though.
But Men of God need to distant themselves from Nigerian politicians. They will stain their white.

Read his statement from 2022 https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/15/tinubu-shettima-ticket-politicians-should-always-consider-nigerians-pastor-kumuyi/

Compare to what he said in the previous link.

My brother leave these men alone. Salvation is personal, our men of God are long gone
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Fearurcreeator: 9:02am On Feb 20
Edoreborn:
Go do wetin exactly? Go do like seyi,,d president's son? I no get you
Run for a political post
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Doublek101: 9:16am On Feb 20
Seyi thunder go fire ur mouth if u nor keep am shoot. U dey wear Richard Millie wrist watch worth millions of naira in this hard time. You want the ordinary man to endure while you have a satisfied 3square meal daily and others don't. Make we die for endurance abi? Ur head nor really correct like that of your sleeping drug papa. Make God punish una even though una be rich. Enemies of the people na una be. So u nor fit advise ur papa to resign abi? It will not be well with u all if una nor fit put things right as una promised.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by begge: 9:18am On Feb 20
Dis is bulabu talk
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by DaRuud(m): 9:36am On Feb 20
Are you sure ?

Queengee:
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:42am On Feb 20
Mrchippychappy:
On your manhood.

But seriously, Daddy G.O, Kumuyi, Adefarasin, Sam adeyemi and all these pastors that endorsed this man should at least share some of their offering savings to help the masses na.

Abi how una see am?
FOR YOUR INFORMATION MISTER, ADEFARASI NEVER AND WILL NOT ENDORSE THEM, RATHER ADEFARASI WARNED NIGERIAN ON THE DENGER OF ELECTING THEM AND THE NEED FOR EVERY NIGERIAN TO HAVE PLAN A,B AND IF POSSIBLE PLAN C, HE FURTHER ADVISED HIS MEMBERS AND NIGERIANS TO INCLUDE JAPA IN THEIR PLANS BECAUSE THOSE GUYS "APSHITT" HAS NO PLANS FOR THE MASES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) / Buhari's Government Is Corrupt - Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.