Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father (13209 Views)

The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by MVLOX(m): 6:32am On Feb 20
The way Nigerians had faith in Buhari..... Was this what he promised Nigerians.....
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by SoNature(m): 6:33am On Feb 20
VeryWickedMan:
Mod deliberately pushed this new thread to FP because the others contained vicious attacks on his paymaster.

Tinubu is not Nairaland's paymaster.

You want Nairaland to allow users to insult politicians at will so that tomorrow security operatives will come after them. undecided

Dey play...
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by dannyspeejay(m): 6:37am On Feb 20
Lol are we here for family business
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Morris511: 6:38am On Feb 20
Seyi or whatever you are called, read my lips it will never be well with u and ur f$ckin fada. You want us to have faith in your hopeless fada. If I get to see or meet one on one and I hold gun I swear otilo.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Rilwayne001: 6:47am On Feb 20
This boy should just shut up.

Don't know why it's hard for him to lay low
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by OfeAchi: 6:48am On Feb 20
This is nothing but the truth!
Have faith in Tinubu. It took him awhile, but he gradually turned Lagos to the commercial hub of the country and also increased revenue.
I believe he would transform Nigeria gradually.
Keep calm guys. By December, dollar would begin to fall. With the policies he has put in place, come January 2025, $1 = #800
March 2025, $1 = 500
December 2025, $1 = 300.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by akinmusi(m): 6:49am On Feb 20
Beg daddy to leave
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Omalicious1: 6:50am On Feb 20
Fareke:

https://dailytrust.com/amid-hardship-seyi-tinubu-asks-nigerians-to-have-faith-in-his-father/

...says the guy that used the country's Presidential jet to go and watch a polo match
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by cigaricon(m): 6:55am On Feb 20
Queengee:
if you see the oloshos this sheyi dey carry come our hotel alongside hefty slaves called military bodyguards. Foreign olohos imported from cape Verde Madagascar and Brazil na him this werey dey carry with big big yansh. more than four oloshos at once.
it made me realize 40 percent of Nigeria treasury na inside coochies e det enter

Swears man. I heard He once lodged four Tanzanian girls in Belanova from a staff working there. Nigerians never see anything. APC supporters should keep living in delulu grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by EdiskyHarry: 6:56am On Feb 20
I hope you are feeding once in a day unless God will punish you o
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Focusmind: 6:56am On Feb 20
And he is wearing a multimillion naira wrist watch, telling poverty stricken people to be patient. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Lifemanage: 7:00am On Feb 20
OfeAchi:
This is nothing but the truth!
Have faith in Tinubu. It took him awhile, but he gradually turned Lagos to the commercial hub of the country and also increased revenue.
I believe he would transform Nigeria gradually.
Keep calm guys. By December, dollar would begin to fall. With the policies he has put in place, come January 2025, $1 = #800
March 2025, $1 = 500
December 2025, $1 = 300.
Stupid people
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by jayAjoku(m): 7:09am On Feb 20
lol 🤣😂😂😂 you say 40% More like 60% you done see wetin governor’s and ministers dey buy for small girls ? 🤣😂
Queengee:
if you see the oloshos this sheyi dey carry come our hotel alongside hefty slaves called military bodyguards. Foreign olohos imported from cape Verde Madagascar and Brazil na him this werey dey carry with big big yansh. more than four oloshos at once.
it made me realize 40 percent of Nigeria treasury na inside coochies e det enter
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Yankee101: 7:09am On Feb 20
We knew he was a fraud
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Judd007: 7:11am On Feb 20
Your papa
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Neddstark: 7:15am On Feb 20
Mrchippychappy:
On your manhood.

But seriously, Daddy G.O, Kumuyi, Adefarasin, Sam adeyemi and all these pastors that endorsed this man should at least share some of their offering savings to help the masses na.

Abi how una see am?

Because they didn't endorse Obi doesn't mean they endorsed Tinubu. If you must lie, lie with facts at least.

1 Like

Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Eriokanmi: 7:16am On Feb 20
ThatFairGuy1:
He stopped u from buying even more than that if u can afford it? angry

Or you expected someone of his caliber who has known work he's doing, a CEO for that matter to be smelling.
U have no say please
No winder people are hitting the streets crying for food nationwide. In a country where tribalism and bigotry don't have space, he would have been questioned over the purchase of such an expensive watch, in a country too poor to feed her people. His source of wealth would have been investigated.

The so called rich guys in the world live modestly. I remember a day Mark Zuckerberg came to lagos, wearing only shots and a pair of canvas. Does that mean he can't afford exoensive bearable? Some people have just chosen to be perpetual slaves tjll they breathe their last. Smh!
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by freemi(m): 7:16am On Feb 20
Fareke:

https://dailytrust.com/amid-hardship-seyi-tinubu-asks-nigerians-to-have-faith-in-his-father/
u will be hearing this same story in the next 8 years. Nothing will change for d better. Wicked leaders
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by hodestruth: 7:19am On Feb 20
Thanks for your advice but not everyone has the opportunity you have, how can someone without a job endure this hardship, you even graduated from private jet of movement to the presidential jet movement, you don't feel the pain of hunger or seeing your people or family dying in your hand and you can't do anything about it, not that you don't care but finance, this your advice should go to your dad, be bold to tell him to untie us, we are suffocating and no one under such condition endures anymore, people are being pushed against the walls and soon, the reaction he may not be able to control, a word is enough to the wise
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Okeoghenerobert: 7:20am On Feb 20
Agbado boy,I don't blame you
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Snowx: 7:21am On Feb 20
ThatFairGuy1:
We are still standing firm on his mandate!
We have faith and we're patient First-son.

We're aware building a house doesn't take a day, it takes patience, endurance and lots of sacrifice.

When it sets, we're going to enjoy it together

Yen Yen Yen Yen🤫🤫🤫
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:21am On Feb 20
Neddstark:

Because they didn't endorse Obi doesn't mean they endorsed Tinubu. If you must lie, lie with facts at least.

Before you argue, read through the tabloids and see for yourself. These ones endorsed Tinubu. Maybe not Pastor Sam but the rest 100% endorsed him
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by ifeco4(m): 7:23am On Feb 20
Fareke:

If not that I respect elder, I for say make thunder fire you and your fada
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Lovelyn451(f): 7:24am On Feb 20
Mockery.....oh my beloved people
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 7:26am On Feb 20
Faith kill you and your family mumu man
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by We4all: 7:29am On Feb 20
Queengee:

I hear he organizes group sex party often for his big boy friends. The things they do to girls can only be imagined.

1 Like

Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Brushstrokes20: 7:32am On Feb 20
Bullocks!
Nig should endure while you and cohorts live lavish at citizens expense ... Deranged dingbat 💯💯
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by stacyadams: 7:36am On Feb 20
[quote author=Queengee post=128545308]if you see the oloshos this sheyi dey carry come our hotel alongside hefty slaves called military bodyguards. Foreign olohos imported from cape Verde Madagascar and Brazil na him this werey dey carry with big big yansh. more than four oloshos at once.
it made me realize 40 percent of Nigeria treasury na inside coochies e det enter[/quote

40% of Nigerian treasury dey inside coochies grin
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by merits(m): 7:37am On Feb 20
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by FireUpNow(m): 7:38am On Feb 20
This gazette garagara is as empty as babablublu
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by Neddstark: 7:40am On Feb 20
Mrchippychappy:

Before you argue, read through the tabloids and see for yourself. These ones endorsed Tinubu. Maybe not Pastor Sam but the rest 100% endorsed him

Just like I can also wake up and say John Cena endorsed Tinubu.
Lie with facts abeg. Proof they did endorse hum before or during the elections.
Re: Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father by racerve(m): 7:41am On Feb 20
ThatFairGuy1:
He stopped u from buying even more than that if u can afford it? angry

Or you expected someone of his caliber who has known work he's doing, a CEO for that matter to be smelling.
U have no say please

Besides politics, what's his family's source of income?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS / Nigeria Terror Suspects Were Questioned By Mossad Agents / Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.