Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife (8788 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by LegendHero(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20
Killerofpigs:
Forget lamba...

You think you are smart. You ain't.

Niggaz know you.. I will leave it at that

Bloody terrorist and MURIC lover .. spits

So this is how you guys behave in Alaigbo?

You accused me of something, I told you to bring evidence, you are dancing around deviating.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by hardbody: 3:54pm On Feb 20
Chinjo2:
In as much as I detest Tinubu and everything he represents, how can an Iman be so bold enough to call for the assassination of his wife just because she is a muslim?
I think all well meaning Nigerians irrespective of religious affiliation should condem this Imam.
If Nigeria was a sane country, this man is supposed to be in DSS custody by now.

It is a family affair. Nothing concern us here
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Achor1111(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20
Coolsperm:
It seems the local Iman is a Yoruba Muslim, anyway the other day one Islamic terrorist imma attack Igbo people and other christians in the presence of the National Security Adviceser, the thread did not make it to the front page, Nigeria can never work, let tell our selfs the truth
Children of hate laughed at it and blame the Igbos more.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Bigseven(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20
This’s why Islam is seen a violent religion no peace, any small thing just kill kill kill and kill haba fa
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by ashawopikin(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20
But na wetin quran talk na, small time dey go say dem be religion of peace
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by ashawopikin(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20
Franklyspeakin:
Religion of ....
piss
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by ashawopikin(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20
Lastmessenger2:
because there is no Christian to kill? 99.9% of the population are Muslims and the rest who may be Christian or subscribing to other religion are hiding it.
Tell.me why Iran,iraq,Saudi Arabia,Afghanistan have apostate law that behead anyone that convert to another religion?
i like as u dey reply d guy
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by ashawopikin(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20
naija4life247:

I am Muslim and a Yoruba man, but I stopped drinking a lot time ago, unlike the nonentity in the video who is on alcohol and local hard drugs
muslims dey talk, yoruba muslim dey chook mouth? Dem dey count meat for soup, kpomo sef dey raise head.dem no even regard una
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by osuofia2(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20
cocolacec:
The Imam is a mumu.Muslim men are allowed to marry Christian and Jewish women.Christians and Jews are regarded as "people of the book" in the Quran.
Where did the Imam get his own ideology from?
But can a muslim woman marry a Christian Man?
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by blowjohn(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20
turawaa:
I'm a Muslim.

The Holy Quran didn't say killing for difference in religion among spouses, Quran advice Divorce.

Also , Believe Tinubu is a Muslim at your risk.

I'm yet to see Tinubu in any mosque before His presidential ambition becomes public.

I disagree. In fact Ur comments are Dangerous.
How can U say Ur yet to see the president who is a Muslim in a mosque.

And how can U say he isnt a Muslim?

Is it by force he has to agree with Ur doctrines?.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by ashawopikin(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20
fawaz050:

Lol. I can see right through you grin.

It's a verse in the Qur'an. I'm giving you an assignment.

Find the full verse, compare it with what you shared earlier and reflect on the full verse.

Ma'Salam
you that knows the full verse explain na, which yeye assignment
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Killerofpigs: 4:52pm On Feb 20
I will even summersault... angry

You don cast ogbeni... you don't need to tone down this accusation. You don cast .

Nonsense Al-QEDA, HAMAS lover

Spits cheesy

LegendHero:

So this is how you guys behave in Alaigbo?

You accused me of something, I told you to bring evidence, you are dancing around deviating.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Purvan(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20
DSS scrolling through this post:😎

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Justiceleague1: 5:11pm On Feb 20
chiagozien:
Cowards will be silent now grin grin
I tell you ..
They are rather continuing their search for rats and cockroaches on every Igbo thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just imagine an Igbo person said this!!!!!
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Justiceleague1: 5:15pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:
Be like say some of these guys for North dey live different world.

Their own no pass kill kill and na why North is engulfed is senseless killings which is choking government funding because of how much we spend on military monthly.

This is a clear case of mental problem.
E lo joko sibi kan,jeka gboro,jare....
All these hamas,anti Israel,anti Jews alayes
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Affairmatn: 5:18pm On Feb 20
Pls my dear people I tell I am starving to death, I have been unable to go to work for 3 days and since yesterday morning I havent even eaten, I'm not lying I hadly beg but this time I have no where to go to am so hungry pls something should help me plsss let this hungry don't consume me cos am so weak 8131 846772 ...opay Tola odulana God will replenish you more Amen.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by cocolacec(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20
osuofia2:

But can a muslim woman marry a Christian Man?
No
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by osuofia2(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20
cocolacec:

No
Isn't that hypocrisy
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Emmabyte: 12:21am On Feb 21
Like play like play we are getting there
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by StingingStinger: 2:10am On Feb 21
Opintiwa:

Shatap fake Rolex Ronu merchant

Everyone knows the embodiment of fakes between a ronu and a ponu.

No argument needed
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Brenbentondiaz: 2:29am On Feb 21
Where are the MURDERate Muslims? As in those tadpoles that will turn the other way when their fellow criminals are carrying out the madness ordained by their god, but are quick to shout "Islam doesn't support violence. Islam is a religion of peace blah blah" when their religion is being called out for the curse that it is worldwide?
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by cocolacec(m): 7:40am On Feb 21
osuofia2:

Isn't that hypocrisy

It is a rule not hypocrisy.Christians and Jews have the same rule.The man as the head of the family can control his wife and children but a woman cannot control her husband in terms of religion,family life etc.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by turawaa(m): 9:00am On Feb 21
blowjohn:

I disagree. In fact Ur comments are Dangerous.
How can U say Ur yet to see the president who is a Muslim in a mosque.

And how can U say he isnt a Muslim?

Is it by force he has to agree with Ur doctrines?.

Doctrine?

There is nothing dangerous here.

The only Act of worship making someone a Muslim is going to mosque as a male while the female can pray
Indoor.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by blowjohn(m): 9:29am On Feb 21
turawaa:

Doctrine?

There is nothing dangerous here.

The only Act of worship making someone a Muslim is going to mosque as a male while the female can pray
Indoor.

So tinubu doesn't go to the mosque to pray?
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by turawaa(m): 9:39am On Feb 21
blowjohn:

Note : I also spent 30 good years of my life in lagos Island.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by turawaa(m): 9:40am On Feb 21
blowjohn:

That's your assignment
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Opintiwa: 9:49am On Feb 21
StingingStinger:

Everyone knows the embodiment of fakes between a ronu and a ponu.

No argument needed

Ebi npa wa
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by blowjohn(m): 10:05am On Feb 21
turawaa:

That's your assignment

The truth will stare at u but u will still lie
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by blowjohn(m): 10:06am On Feb 21
turawaa:

Note : I also spent 30 good years of my life in lagos Island.

Answer my question.

Tinubu doesn't go to the mosque?
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Amumaigwe: 10:06am On Feb 21
Sheuns:
I don’t know what version of Quran or Hadith these guys read. Even Saudi doesn’t preach all these infidels stuff.

Instead of preaching love and tolerance which is the bane of Islam, these guys keep preaching “we vs them” even for people that just go about their businesses.

Your pipu don dey shame you, abi?

How I Wired Justice Ofili-ajumogobia’s $120,000 To UK – Witness / COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative / Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series