Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife (8716 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Malroux: 6:31am On Feb 20
LegendHero:
Be like say some of these guys for North dey live different world.

Their own no pass kill kill and na why North is engulfed is senseless killings which is choking government funding because of how much we spend on military monthly.

This is a clear case of mental problem.
Shut up and support whatever he says since both of you believe in the same Allah.

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Jewessgratitud3: 6:33am On Feb 20
imagine... and Tinubu is still attending mosque? Anyways, he's no different from them. Na The innocent wife I pity.

She had better be sleeping with one eye open because this people can do and undo.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Winneepye: 6:36am On Feb 20
The imam must die first Tinubu 's wife is more useful to humanity than him.

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by naija4life247: 6:36am On Feb 20
stonemasonn:
That one dey Quran too?
Quranist in the house over to you.

Will you bring yourself to the gutter level of arguing with a senseless Almajari who was born and raised by the road by destitute parents?

Don't embarrass Nnamdi Azikiwe, Anthony Enahoro, Njoku, Awolowo, Akintola, Herbert Macaulay and our other founding fathers nah.

I am Muslim and a Yoruba man, but I stopped drinking a lot time ago, unlike the nonentity in the video who is on alcohol and local hard drugs

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Oxb90: 6:41am On Feb 20
I dont

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Chikel20000(m): 6:43am On Feb 20
Chinjo2:
In as much as I detest Tinubu and everything he represents, how can an Iman be so bold enough to call for the assassination of his wife just because she is a muslim?
I think all well meaning Nigerians irrespective of religious affiliation should condem this Imam.
If Nigeria was a sane country, this man is supposed to be in DSS custody by now.
no ooo....u think dss should go after Nnamdi Kanu or any Igbo leader trying to disrupt d unity of Nigeria.....anything d north n Yorubas say is right. ....rubbish country

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Sctests: 6:47am On Feb 20
LegendHero:

Their own no pass kill kill and na why North is engulfed is senseless killings which is choking government funding because of how much we spend on military monthly.

See as you dey choose your words carefully, fear no gree you open mouth proper.. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Maize247(f): 6:50am On Feb 20
Na wa o. Anyway patronize this Brother

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by turawaa(m): 7:07am On Feb 20
I'm a Muslim.

The Holy Quran didn't say killing for difference in religion among spouses, Quran advice Divorce.

Also , Believe Tinubu is a Muslim at your risk.

I'm yet to see Tinubu in any mosque before His presidential ambition becomes public.

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by nayolight(m): 7:27am On Feb 20
Of course he is drunk, the Koran is a drug.

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by BeardedMeat(m): 7:30am On Feb 20
kindlyheart:
We expected nothing less than this from a brainwashed nikka
What made him brainwashed?
Is what he said supported by the Quran or not? Lol

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by nayolight(m): 7:31am On Feb 20
Truly the Koran is a drug.

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by BeardedMeat(m): 7:32am On Feb 20
LegendHero:

The man has the quoran as evidence to back up his claim.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Babaken(m): 7:47am On Feb 20
Chinjo2:
In as much as I detest Tinubu and everything he represents, how can an Iman be so bold enough to call for the assassination of his wife just because she is a muslim?
I think all well meaning Nigerians irrespective of religious affiliation should condem this Imam.
If Nigeria was a sane country, this man is supposed to be in DSS custody by now.
my guy condemn what is he an igbo man?
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by shortgun(m): 7:48am On Feb 20
stonemasonn:
That one dey Quran too?
I'll like to know too, the Muslims should tell us if the imam is right

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by shortgun(m): 7:59am On Feb 20
History555:
Thread is so quiet since it was not omo lgbo who said this. Don't expect much barking, slave know the house of him master
If a pastor had said this, DSS would have picked him up the next day. There are countless inciteful videos like this circulating all over the North. It's sad our security agencies always turn a blind eye to these crimes up north but are always active with Southerners.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by KinUgbede11(m): 8:10am On Feb 20
In a working system, the DSS should be trailing this man for hate speech and inciting mob action against a sitting first lady of the Federal Republic
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Streetdoctor: 8:12am On Feb 20
chiagozien:
Cowards will be silent now grin grin
WATCH AS THEY WILL DRAG IGBOS INTO DIS MESS

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by TonyBby: 8:13am On Feb 20
stonemasonn:
That one dey Quran too?
It is not mentioned in the QU'RAN. I still find it pathetic that guillible followers will believe him, people follow 'em blindly (religous leaders). Most people don't read the QU'RAN for themselves and understand what it really meant, that's why you see suicide bombers claiming their going to paradise, if only they know hell is their abode. You can see he did'nt quote what chapter and why GOD said so.

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Streetdoctor: 8:14am On Feb 20
History555:
Thread is so quiet since it was not omo lgbo who said this. Don't expect much barking, slave know the house of him master
Just watch as those cowards will drag igbos, or their next tone will be Southern Nigeria unite
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Streetdoctor: 8:15am On Feb 20
Onuimo1:
Your Allah told you to kill someone because she's an unbeliever. And you yourself is a believer.
Enor go better for Lord lugard.
If they failed to pick this man up the joke is on them.
Na who go pick am up? watch as those cowards fron west will keep quiet
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Streetdoctor: 8:16am On Feb 20
LegendHero:

lolsssssss,be man enough andd confront d iman
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by TonyBby: 8:16am On Feb 20
shortgun:

I'll like to know too, the Muslims should tell us if the imam is right
check my last reply on the thread.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Streetdoctor: 8:17am On Feb 20
Lastmessenger2:
Watch how this fearful coward will hide and nothing say anything. Immediately they hear Igbo,they will rush to their keyboard and start typing rubbish.
u dun sabi dem wella, just watch out their ringing tone now, southern unity
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by keymatt(m): 8:17am On Feb 20
White powder govt will form deaf and dumb to this damming video. grin grin grin
Thank God I don't have a hand in this agbado regime. cool
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Streetdoctor: 8:19am On Feb 20
Sctests:

See as you dey choose your words carefully, fear no gree you open mouth proper.. grin
abi no bi west again? cowards that wont challenge their master

Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by WINDSOW(m): 8:26am On Feb 20
Killing n violence are their trademark!
Slaves of allaaaaah.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by LordBillionz: 8:27am On Feb 20
If nothing is done to this Man, then Tinubu is a chicken.

Though Nigeria has been a hell since he emerged as president but it has nothing to do with Muslim - Muslim ticket and his wife being a Pastor.
This should be arrested and be made an example else, this statement if ignored will embolden others to say more daring words. He should be realty with.
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by HenryTimes: 8:29am On Feb 20
This one heavy o, DSS should not look the other way
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by SuperOnyi: 8:34am On Feb 20
Sheuns:
I don’t know what version of Quran or Hadith these guys read. Even Saudi doesn’t preach all these infidels stuff.

Instead of preaching love and tolerance which is the bane of Islam, these guys keep preaching “we vs them” even for people that just go about their businesses.

Bro, are you a Moslem? I really want to understand everything about Islam and know why most people act like this. All my life, despite what I witnessed, every Moslem I came across kept telling "Islam is the religion of peace". Why exactly are these people acting like?
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Shinjawestside: 8:37am On Feb 20
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

You see why I always support Israel...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife by Shinjawestside: 8:39am On Feb 20
Sctests:

He is a fellow head slammer

Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota / Governors Fuel Insecurity To Raise Security Votes – Magu / You Will Decide Fate Of ‘Hate Speech Bill’ - Lawan Tells Nigerians