Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? (2151 Views)

This Is Why many Hausas And Yorubas Will Always Vote Wrongly. / The Only Tribe In Africa Colonized By Another African Tribe / RUGA: The Only Tribe Fulani Fear In Nigeria Is Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by makemoneywbsite: 5:24am On Feb 20
1999 - Obasanjo, Yar Adua, Jonathan. It's even obvious that they and to some extent, Edo make the right calls. Why don't Nigerians always consult them for who to vote instead of envy and hatred dragging the country into a hole?

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by Amotolongbo(f): 5:26am On Feb 20
makemoneywbsite:
1999 - Obasanjo, Yar Adua, Jonathan. It's even obvious that they and to some extent, Edo make the right calls. Why don't Nigerians always consult them for who to vote instead of envy and hatred dragging the country into a hole?
We could see how they made the right calls voting for their governors

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by aariwa(m): 5:30am On Feb 20
Amotolongbo:
We could see how they made the right calls voting for their governors
if elections were free, fair and credible electronic voting like Mahmoud promised and later used to deceive Nigerians 70% of Igbo governors would not be sitting there uzodimma, ikpeazu, rochas and co wouldn’t have been governors

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by aariwa(m): 5:44am On Feb 20
makemoneywbsite:
Meet a 5 year old igbo boy that have never stepped foot in school, give him 1k , collect 20 different items and come to him, without calculation he will give you the exact same change without a calculator. Igbos have superior judgement and can easily and correctly tell you what a plan or calculation will result in even before you venture in. They have brains wired more towards figures , statistics and science technology unlike other black peoples whose minds are wired more towards entertainment, singing, merriment and dancing. Read Fredrick Forsyth’s books on Biafra and the reason the British single handedly fought the igbos from pre colonial era of indirect rule to post colonial era of genocide against the igbos. White racists hate to see a smart and innovative black race rise up and compete with them . Read - Tulsa Oklahoma and see what they did to black people that started a prosperous black stock market . They burnt it to the killed and killed almost every black there doing legitimate business in 1933 and the Queen never apologized for the British genocide on defenseless women and children till she died

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by LegendHero(m): 5:45am On Feb 20
aariwa:
if elections were free, fair and credible electronic voting like Mahmoud promised and later used to deceive Nigerians 70% of Igbo governors would not be sitting there uzodimma, ikpeazu, rochas and co wouldn’t have been governors

So who rig Ikpeazu in and who would have been governor in 2015 in Abia if he was not rigged in?

Obasanjo rigged both 2003 and 2007 elections including Yar’adua election where he himself clearly acknowledged that he was rigged in.

SE only vote PDP and they are in bed with the rigging done by PDP all these years.

Who voted Obi whose only success is building a brewery factory so Anambra people can be drunk and forget to ask him question.

Abi who vote that LP Anambra Senator that built toilet and called it tech hub? Abi he was rigged in too?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by Amotolongbo(f): 5:50am On Feb 20
aariwa:
The gubernatorial elections in the South East were not free and fair, but the presidential elections were free and fair in the same geopolitical zone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by paxx: 5:51am On Feb 20
Igbos tend to put economy first ahead of other issues when voting in presidential elections. That I do know.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by Amotolongbo(f): 5:52am On Feb 20
LegendHero:

So who rig Ikpeazu in and who would have been governor in 2015 in Abia if he was not rigged in?

Obasanjo rigged both 2003 and 2007 elections including Yar’adua election where he himself clearly acknowledged that he was rigged in.

Igbo only vote PDP and why are in bed with the rigging done by PDP all these years.

Who voted Obi whose only success is building a brewery factory so Anambra people can be drunk and forget to ask him question.

Abi who vote that LP Anambra Senator that built toilet and called it tech hub? Abi he was rigged in too?
You could have also asked how Yaradua and Obasanjo were able to defeat their Ikemba 😀

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by LegendHero(m): 5:57am On Feb 20
Amotolongbo:
You could have also asked how Yaradua and Obasanjo were able to defeat their Ikemba 😀

Lol Awolowo contested twice but they went ahead to vote Azikiwe and Shagari twice in ‘79 and ‘83.

Abi with all the success of Awolowo, how does a people that love voting the right people not even give Awo 5-10% of their votes?

I can mention 10 things Awo did off hand, I’m sure one will need to go back to read a whole encyclopedia to remember 2 things Azikiwe did for the Ibo people as premier.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by aariwa(m): 6:01am On Feb 20
LegendHero:

Igbo only vote PDP and why are in bed with the rigging done by PDP all these years.

who vote Ikpeazu for Abia? Maybe na ya people. Abia choice was between Ikechi Emenike and the other young man that owns oil company uche Ogar. Okezie and his oga TA Orji were seen as regular failures in the class of tinubu, aregbe, Sanwo etc Nothing concerns me with Obasanjo . Maybe tinubu built beer factory and you mistake that for Obi .Sabmiller the owners of hero lager are a South African company. Obi only did two things 1. Built massive industrial park for them and invested anambra state shares in the thriving company. In addition to that Obi built (not repaired) roads and bridges that connected 185 communities in anambra state , built new secretariats and healthcare centers for the whole 21 LGAs in anambra , took anambra from number 29 to number one in education and security for 5 years consecutively before leaving office, built orient refinery and teaching hospitals, never owed any civil servants etc a failure? I am glad that is considered failure where you come from. Now I know why you people saw tinubu as a success. One of the doctors that ran away and came to anambra when aregbe was owing civil servants 2 years salary is now a director in ministry of health awka…nobody bothers him because igbos does not know the meaning of tribalism and so not affected by the backwardness that comes with it.

Suprised you people don’t like what the LP Senator did . I thought that’s the kind of things you guys like …lawlessness and backwardness …FYI Tony nwoye was an APC until 8 months ago when he defected to labor due to popularity of Peter Obi

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by aariwa(m): 6:13am On Feb 20
Amotolongbo:
The gubernatorial elections in the South East were not free and fair, but the presidential elections were free and fair in the same geopolitical zone 🤣🤣🤣🤣
if not for Simon Ekpa threats of boycotts few days to elections that made tinubu and Mahmoud unsure of what to write into SE results sheets, the results sheets would have shown that tinubu secured 45% of votes in south east…just like they wrote it in other parts of the country…glad all man are now seeing the results of the sham that cannot be called an election which resulted in this stolen mandate of failure 😂 😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by Amotolongbo(f): 6:17am On Feb 20
aariwa:
if not for Simon Ekpa threats of boycotts few days to elections that made tinubu and Mahmoud unsure of what to write into SE results sheets, the results sheets would have shown that tinubu secured 45% of votes in south east…just like they wrote it in other parts of the country…glad all man are now seeing the results of the sham that cannot be called an election which resulted in this stolen mandate of failure 😂 😂
please what is Simon Ekpa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by aariwa(m): 6:19am On Feb 20
Amotolongbo:
please what is Simon Ekpa?
Ask tinubu dunce 😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by excanny: 6:20am On Feb 20
The South West should stay off Nigeria Presidential Elections.

They've made 2 wrong choices back to back.

Seems tribalism blinds their sense of reason in voting.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by Ogadinma28(f): 6:25am On Feb 20
LegendHero:

SE only vote PDP and they are in bed with the rigging done by PDP all these years.

Okezie ikpezue and T. A orji rigged theri election.
I'm from Abia state. Nobody voted them
Onyema ugochukwuu and Uche ogah won the election but it was rigged.

Alex otti won recently but they wanted to rigged but it didn't work out. They are still dragging him .

I'm happy what is happening in the country. We have not learned in a hard way . Let me president teach us more lessons.
Nigerians be like people of Israel. They don't like good things. They are used to suffering.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by LegendHero(m): 6:27am On Feb 20
aariwa:
who vote Ikpeazu for Abia? Maybe na ya people. Abia choice was between Ikechi Emenike and the other young man that owns oil company uche Ogar. Okezie and his oga TA Orji were seen as regular failures in the class of tinubu, aregbe, Sanwo etc Nothing concerns me with Obasanjo . Maybe tinubu built beer factory and you mistake that for Obi .Sabmiller the owners of hero lager are a South African company. Obi only did two things 1. Built massive industrial park for them and invested anambra state shares in the thriving company. In addition to that Obi built (not repaired) roads and bridges that connected 185 communities in anambra state , built new secretariats and healthcare centers for the whole 21 LGAs in anambra , took anambra from number 29 to number one in education and security for 5 years consecutively before leaving office, built orient refinery and teaching hospitals, never owed any civil servants etc a failure? I am glad that is considered failure where you come from. Now I know why you people saw tinubu as a success. One of the doctors that ran away and came to anambra when aregbe was owing civil servants 2 years salary is now a director in ministry of health awka…nobody bothers him because igbos does not know the meaning of tribalism and so not affected by the backwardness that comes with it.

Suprised you people don’t like what the LP Senator did . I thought that’s the kind of things you guys like …lawlessness and backwardness …FYI Tony nwoye was an APC until 8 months ago when he defected to labor due to popularity of Peter Obi

So Alex Otti was not in APC before he defected to LP too. Wasn’t him your darling governor now? Abi he was rigged in to.

lol, all this nonsense you wrote about Obi can only be a figment of your imagination.

If you can show me a WAEC source that ever rated Anambra as 29 before, I will deactivate my account and apologize to you.

Same Obi who supervised one year of strike for doctors and 7month of water resource workers is who you’re bragging about. You obviously don’t know Anambra at all.

Which roads Obi build? I’m sure a LCDA in Lagos have more project that that failure Obi. If we ask you for photos of his 185 roads constructed now you will tell us to go and verify.

One thing you guys no sabi na propaganda. You lace it with too much lies such that it’s very easy to just demolish it. I said Peter Obi invested in breweries because his family have shares in that SABmiller.

Same investment he lied about getting for Anambra state turned out to be a loss as Obiano mentioned.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by Basic123: 6:30am On Feb 20
😆 😆....people that voted this fraud below as governor and repackaged him for president in desperate need for Igbo Christian president

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by LegendHero(m): 6:34am On Feb 20
Ogadinma28:

Okezie ikpezue and T. A orji rigged theri election.
I'm from Abia state. Nobody voted them
Onyema ugochukwuu and Uche ogah won the election but it was rigged.

Alex otti won recently but they wanted to rigged but it didn't work out. They are still dragging him .

I'm happy what is happening in the country. We have not learned in a hard way . Let me president teach us more lessons.
Nigerians be like people of Israel. They don't like good things. They are used to suffering.

So what about Obasanjo? Did he rigged or not?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by aariwa(m): 6:34am On Feb 20
LegendHero:

So Alex Otti was not in APC before he defected to LP too. Wasn’t him your darling governor now? Abi he was rigged in to.

lol, all this nonsense you wrote about Obi can only be a figment of your imagination.

If you can show me a WAEC source that ever rated Anambra as 29 before, I will deactivate my account and apologize to you.
glad you couldn’t point out one single thing your messiah mandate thief did and also glad you are looking up to me to research an information a 7 year old can easily find on internet. Whether you activate or reactivate a worthless moniker or not on a faceless forum is of no use to me. Na ya business…it’s an information as useless as the moniker 😂

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by LegendHero(m): 6:37am On Feb 20
aariwa:
glad you couldn’t point out one single thing your messiah did and also glad you are looking up to me to research an information a 7 year old can easily find on internet. Whether you activate or reactivate a worthless moniker or not on a faceless forum is of no use to me. Na ya business…it’s an information as useless as the moniker 😂

lol why will I waste time looking for a lie on the internet. You’re a joker just like Obi who carelessly throw around the word “Go and verify”.

You can’t even defend your 29 rank in WAEC claim. So where you wan keep Northern states of Anambra ranked 29 in 36 states before Obi.

You guys and kindergarten lies dey always make me laugh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by Never4getU: 7:07am On Feb 20
makemoneywbsite:

Yet they fail to vote Ojukwu in his peak time

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by ValarDoharis: 7:29am On Feb 20
Your obsession with Obi shows you know he won the 2023 presidential election
LegendHero:

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by ValarDoharis: 7:32am On Feb 20
Thats Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda. If Awolowo was that good, why was he defeated by Azikiwe in SW until he used tribalism overnight? Why did Akintola defeated Awolowo? Why was Awolowo arrested?

Only Yorubas know Awolowo but Zik is called Zik of Africa for a reason!
LegendHero:

Lol Awolowo contested twice but they went ahead to vote Azikiwe and Shagari twice in ‘79 and ‘83.

Abi with all the success of Awolowo, how does a people that love voting the right people not even give Awo 5-10% of their votes?

I can mention 10 things Awo did off hand, I’m sure one will need to go back to read a whole encyclopedia to remember 2 things Azikiwe did for the Ibo people as premier.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by Streetdoctor: 8:00am On Feb 20
aariwa:
U are right, although Rochas started very well, until he started playing god

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by chiagozien(m): 8:02am On Feb 20
makemoneywbsite:
Children filled with hate are coming for you.

They want everyone to join them in hating Igbos for no reason.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by chiagozien(m): 8:04am On Feb 20
LegendHero:

No reasonable person supposed vote for a failure like Awolowo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by Streetdoctor: 8:09am On Feb 20
Since 1999 till date, it has really revealed whole lot about people. What igbos saw others did not see it.
Igbos voted OBJ twice and rejected buhari
Igbos voted Yaradua and rejected buhari
Igbos voted Jonathan and rejected Buhari

West voted Buhari's twice we saw failure
West voted Tinubu and we are seen failure Promax

Ladies and gentlemen, at dis juncture which tribe is wise and which tribe is foolish?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by LegendHero(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20
ValarDoharis:
Thats Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda. If Awolowo was that good, why was he defeated by Azikiwe in SW until he used tribalism overnight? Why did Akintola defeated Awolowo? Why was Awolowo arrested?

Only Yorubas know Awolowo but Zik is called Zik of Africa for a reason!

You no sabi history. It’s a parliamentary system so Azikiwe never contested against Awolowo at any time in the Western Region. Even my 10 year old cousin know this.

Except if you mean their party fighting for majority of the house. Again AG had more seats than NCNC in that election, Awo just played his game to make independents come over to AG side.

Na because say una no know history, na why una dey always spew propaganda everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by Ofunaofu: 1:19pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

Oti won that election under Apga

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by Ofunaofu: 1:24pm On Feb 20
makemoneywbsite:

OP, they will come for you

You have stated it all. 

Looking at the records, any presidential candidate the Igbos don't vote overwhelmingly for turns out to be a disaster.

Recent examples abound.

Buhari, and currently Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by LegendHero(m): 1:45pm On Feb 20
ValarDoharis:
Your obsession with Obi shows you know he won the 2023 presidential election

No, he came third.

I just like abusing him because his supporters attack me too.

If Atiku supporters start attacking me tomorrow, I won’t even remember who Obi is.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? by IGBOSON1: 2:02pm On Feb 20
LegendHero:

No, he came third.

I just like abusing him because his supporters attack me too.

If Atiku supporters start attacking me tomorrow, I won’t even remember who Obi is.

Obi came third? Ok....who came first?

Guys, listen to his answer! It will be hilarious....i promise you! wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Jos Mayhem: Oh My God! / Nigeria Constitution Is Invalid, Nigeria Is Invalid, Biafra Govt In Exile Case / Ait Owner, Raymond Dokpesi, Yanks Popular Presenter Of "focus Nigeria" Off Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.