Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account (20183 Views)

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:
Bolt is a slave work and they are heartless.
Bolt is the most useless platform in the world.
This morning I got suspended after one stupid passenger that gave me wrong direction reported my account.

Imagine driving for 15-20 minutes, to pick this evil passenger and he cancelled your order because of impatience.

And not done still

But Uno say u be graduate before u start the bolt stuff. My friend u sef no get patience. U have bad day today and u are complaining, who tell u is gunna be easy. U sure say u go succeed 4 dis country so if Uno get patience 🙄🙄
Reported your account and got your account suspended.

If not for the impractical government we have.
How can?
Person go to school,
Graduate and start doing taxi or bolt...
I now have peace of mind.
It is well.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Nairalander248: 3:53pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:
You even sound so rude, you deserved to be suspended again and again undecided

I book bolt very well so I know your type. You are the type of driver that nag to their passengers over little things as if you were forced to carry the passenger for free undecided

Shior!!

Hey Jennyclay saw you at the bank half naked today, are you good? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Emmanuel30a: 3:53pm On Feb 20
InvertedHammer:

/
School is for training. You must start somewhere.
Attitude goes hand in hand with degrees.
Life is very challenging as it is and only the weaklings quit at the first sign of trouble.

/
So, who no be weaklings? Freakling or fingerling?
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by HeroicMeastro: 3:53pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:
This morning I got suspended after one stupid passenger that gave me wrong direction reported my account.

Imagine driving for 15-20 minutes, to pick this evil passenger and he cancelled your order because of impatience.

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.
Stop blaming govt for everything. It is your responsibility to be successful in life not the government's.
Is it everyone that "go school" go get office job?
Even multiple degree holders do taxi as a side job.
If your acct was suspended on three different occasions, then check yourself. You clearly have issues.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20
But Uno say u be graduate before u start the bolt stuff. My friend u sef no get patience. U have bad day today and u are complaining, who tell u is gunna be easy. U sure say u go succeed 4 dis country so if Uno get patience 🙄🙄
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Bigman77: 3:54pm On Feb 20
Oga try indrive and Rider if you are in Abuja thank me later
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by MasterTeeUSA: 3:56pm On Feb 20
Hmmm...I know a lady friend who is doing Bolt and also got to secure passengers coming in from Diaspora ... during Christmas in less than a month, she made close to N300,000. You need to look at big picture. Get your account reactivated, when people book, text them or call them...and be sure you are ready to accept. I have experienced being told to wait for more than 20 mins...the bike later arrived after I had ordered another one...i just left with the new bike. People have things to go, places to go, and appointments to meet. When you pick folks up, offer the best services...you might become someone's personal driver...making more than some salaried employees and you might even meet someone that will completely change your life. Show why you are a graduate and act likewise.

Sirchiboy:

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by henrimoto(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20
SoNature:

Bros, if you are impatient, you cannot make money in this life. Besides, all transactions or businesses cannot come with profits. Sometimes, you lose. Why we pray and work hard is for our gains to be higher than our losses. You cannot remove losses and disasters from life... those are the elements of living because life isn't designed to be perfect.

If you don't have this mindset, you will be frustrated and broke for the rest of your life. This has nothing to do with going to school. Some people have insulting bosses, they still won't quit because they need the job, money and experience. You cannot do the journey of life without tolerance.

I am self-employed. Sometimes, I work for people, they don't pay me. I walk away; count it as my loss. Life is not fair. Learn patience. It really pays at the end of the day.

I had to quote you to be sure you read my comment because it will help you in life if you practice the nuggets.
. Words of Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by ekperimaezza: 3:56pm On Feb 20
BOLT is the worst platform to work on,in bolt you can as long as 7km to pick a passenger of 1500 naira and in some cases as you get close to the person it'll be cancelled most times by the bolt company it's self and you'll be thinking it was the passenger, so many people has left the company for other platforms

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Emmanuel30a: 3:57pm On Feb 20
If e no quit, na who e go suit? I beg quit wetin no suit you jare... Suit no be for biscuits... Sweets are different from biscuits... But before you quit, file or make lawsuits...So that you can shoot like parachute or so that you can be shot like parachute... You are cute and acute...
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Dottormentor: 4:00pm On Feb 20
See of one of the headless passenger he is talking about. Sango fire ur mouth there. Ewu.
People like u demands for A/C on top 1000 naira trip. Nonsense. Una never see anything.
Jennyclay:

I book bolt very well so I know your type. You are the type of driver that nag to their passengers over little things as if you were forced to carry the passenger for free undecided

Shior!!
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by kelvin21887(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20
I understand perfectly well, most passengers are so impatient, after driving for minutes trying to locate them even when the Google maps reading of their location is inaccurate, they cancel ride, and bolt will still blame you by rating your driver's score low.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Newton1045: 4:01pm On Feb 20
Is better doing normal taxi.
Bolt is wahala
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by brunobaba(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Did you read what he typed, how can one drive for 15-20 mins only for the ride to be cancelled?? Is there free fuel in your compound?
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Intergrated: 4:04pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
as country hard reach you still dey show your foolishness. You must be daft
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by FutureFocus: 4:05pm On Feb 20
OP, don’t relent, keep trying, try another business line , just keep trying till you get it right, also work on your temper.

Good luck.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by aboki2000(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.

If you try and fail
Don’t fail to try again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by cigaricon(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20
G00dharddick:

You mean the men who usually order you for the night usually book bolt for you?

Why give that nitwit some attention?
Just ignore the mutula
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Timmi: 4:06pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.

Plenty of graduates including post graduate graduates are driving taxi, Uber or bolt in the USA. No qualms about it. Stop blaming your government
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by fmonigent(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20
[quote author=Jennyclay post=128549343]You even sound so rude, you deserved to be suspended again and again undecided

This hell bent of a girl is here again, must you comment and insult men in all your posts?
Don't be unfortunate please
E get why
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by babaRUNtinz(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20
No mind am jare, person dey talk wetin dey pain am, this one dey talk about being rude. Shiiiiooorrr!!!
G00dharddick:

You mean the men who usually order you for the night usually book bolt for you?
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by olumike001(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Some of you guys are wicked. I know there are the extreme case, I had my own share of experience last week, I spoke wit the guy and told him it will take so so time to get to him, he said I should come at the middle of the whole thing, he cancel the order and blocked his number from receiving calls.

All we need is to be fair with each other, some people will book economy and when they get into your car, the first thing they ask is please put on the A.C, madam u saw the price, u picked the lowest and now u want executive experience

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by babaRUNtinz(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20
Walahi!! Ajeh!
Slimplush:

Person wey know you very well for this forum go know say you are always on every thread spitting rubbish

Imagine your contribution to the thread?? Na rotten sperm full your brain

Ahn Ahn aunty.....
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Ifyz0001: 4:21pm On Feb 20
Baa...write bolt, explain everything to them. At least they saw you moving to the pickup location before the passenger cancelled.

Just explain yourself, they also need drivers, passengers have started complaining that they book online and don't see drivers most times.

Another thing, if you see a trip that will take you more than 6mins...cancel it...which fuel you wan use pickup person for 15mins...Are you high on cheap weed?

In cases where you want to drive 15mins to pickup a passenger, make sure you call the passenger and inform them it will take time, if they are in a hurry they should use their hand to cancel it.

Bolt sometimes could be annoying... Their own na to block drivers up and down

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by incogni2o: 4:30pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.

Do you understand what "Don't Quit" means.

Anyways if you feel it's not meant for you, fine.

But one sure thing is some people do it as a day Job.

When I did it also, I got suspended once of not twice
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by akinmusi(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20
I have someone who can manage and deliver using your car in Agege Lagos.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by SpockFederation: 4:34pm On Feb 20
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by chidiokay: 4:46pm On Feb 20
Holysax29:

The day I quit bolt was the beginning of my peace of mind.
Channel your money and energy into another business.

which business kum dey wey no dey im own "downsize" & " embrassing moment"

all those musicians that we see as superstars and millionaires now, do you know hw much embrassment & insult they get before rising
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Kennikeddo(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20
Many are blaming this, what about bolt that fails to investigate any reported case before taking action? Which ever the report is coming from, investigate before you penalize
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by ruggedtimi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
with this new fuel price do you have an idea what how much fuel he will burn for a 15mins pick up.??
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by thinkmoney(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.
U drove too long a distance to pick the person, this will affect how much u earn. Maybe u donor know how to use the map effectively. You should drive abou 8minutes o average to pick up
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by BBIA: 4:55pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
You seem to have had issues with bolt drivers countless number of times when going to and returning from hookups. cool

Eyaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area / Nigerian Man Survives Gas Explosion In Malaysia (Photos) / PHOTOS: Trailer Falls In Ajegunle, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.