Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account (20150 Views)

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by BBIA: 4:59pm On Feb 20
G00dharddick:

You mean the men who usually order you for the night usually book bolt for you?
Of course, the men will have to pay for Jennyclay coming to make them cum. on her going they will settle her for her services so she will at the time have money to pay for her return. cool
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Owopumpy: 5:11pm On Feb 20
Start using indrive app and Rida app

Bolt management are slavers

The passengers on bolt knows so the passengers also are slavers
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by lonelydora: 5:12pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:
Bolt is a slave work and they are heartless.
Bolt is the most useless platform in the world.
This morning I got suspended after one stupid passenger that gave me wrong direction reported my account.

Imagine driving for 15-20 minutes, to pick this evil passenger and he cancelled your order because of impatience.

And not done still
Reported your account and got your account suspended.

If not for the impractical government we have.
How can?
Person go to school,
Graduate and start doing taxi or bolt...
I now have peace of mind.
It is well.

Where is your location? I have a company driving job for you.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Bintasukai: 5:21pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:
This morning I got suspended after one stupid passenger that gave me wrong direction reported my account.

Imagine driving for 15-20 minutes, to pick this evil passenger and he cancelled your order because of impatience.

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.

He reported you without taking the trip? Somehow I feel like you have only told the version of the trip that makes you look blameless. How about telling us the whole story?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Sirchiboy: 5:27pm On Feb 20
lonelydora:

Where is your location? I have a company driving job for you.
PH
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Xosh: 5:29pm On Feb 20
BBIA:

Of course, the men will have to pay for Jennyclay coming to make them cum. on her going they will settle her for her services so she will at the time have money to pay for her return. cool
U had better focus on your betnaija desk job,you this disgusting Schmidt.

Idle pangolin.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by BBIA: 5:34pm On Feb 20
Xosh:

U had better focus on your betnaija desk job,you this disgusting Schmidt.

Idle pangolin.
here she is. grin

have you increased the price you charge your customers? cool
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Xosh: 5:42pm On Feb 20
BBIA:

here she is. grin

have you increased the price you charge your customers? cool
So I m a now a female because I corrected your stinking altitude of talking down and sexualizing females on this forum.

I have noticed how you ve bn shamelessly taunting women on this forum going after them for them to notice you.

Know what I think,you have serious low self esteem, people like you offline are pathetic roaches squatting in dingy rooms.

Anyways Sha,let's blame the internet.like I said before,kindly man your low paying job of a front desk bet naija cashier.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by kaludestiny10(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20
Hahahaha, you are right sha.
fineboynl:
.. taxi or cab business done cast.

Only vehicle meantianace and fuel will eat all the money not to talk of paying balance to the owner of the vehicle. Even oil self the lowest price you can get 5 litre is 20k. And something you will change oil every 2 weeks or 3 weeks and plus oil topping if engine is shorting oil. By this time last year you can get 5lire for 8k. But today everything just spoil.

The only people that can remain in this taxi business. Are people using dead smoking taxi. Nothing like maintenance again or changing of oil. You already admit the car is dead. The only thing left is to squeeze whatever life remains from it. No oil change and any other maintainance. Just be using it like that and converting anything that spoil, just to manage it like that.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by CharleyBright(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.

My brother, I feel your pain. But to tell you the truth, your story no jell. You are telling some lies about the passenger calling to report you.
Some of us done do bolt as side hustle and we know how this things works.
If a passenger order you and then cancels the ride, he/she didn't transact any business with you so he cannot report you.
A Passenger is only able to rate you ONLY if you commence or completed the trip with him/ her. If you didn't even meet with the passenger, talk less of starting trip, how then did he / she rate or report you for no trip made? Abi didn't you say he cancel ride before you met him??
Besides, once he/she cancels the ride, he/she doesn't have access to your bolt profile to lay any complaint against you. Because na him cancel ride. He can't cancel ride and Bolt will penalize you for trip not done. Bolt can view Trip details when complaints are made.
And Rating on Bolt is done after Trip has been completed. No rating is done without Trip.
Obviously, you are telling lies about the passenger reporting you.
He didn't report you as you didn't carry him. The bolt platform is configure such that on trips completed can rate or report.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by toujurs: 6:58pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.
This is what you see, when you vote for daft leadership out of bigotry.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Sirchiboy: 7:14pm On Feb 20
CharleyBright:

My brother, I feel your pain. But to tell you the truth, your story no jell. You are telling some lies about the passenger calling to report you.
Some of us done do bolt as side hustle and we know how this things works.
If a passenger order you and then cancels the ride, he/she didn't transact any business with you so he cannot report you.
A Passenger is only able to rate you ONLY if you commence or completed the trip with him/ her. If you didn't even meet with the passenger, talk less of starting trip, how then did he / she rate or report you for no trip made? Abi didn't you say he cancel ride before you met him??
Besides, once he/she cancels the ride, he/she doesn't have access to your bolt profile to lay any complaint against you. Because na him cancel ride. He can't cancel ride and Bolt will penalize you for trip not done. Bolt can view Trip details when complaints are made.
And Rating on Bolt is done after Trip has been completed. No rating is done without Trip.
Obviously, you are telling lies about the passenger reporting you.
My driver score was 55% before the incidence.
After he cancel the ride.
I wanted to go back to online again.
Then I saw account suspended and driver score 49%
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Sirchiboy: 7:18pm On Feb 20
Bintasukai:

He reported you without taking the trip? Somehow I feel like you have only told the version of the trip that makes you look blameless. How about telling us the whole story?
Then I saw account suspended and driver score 49%.
I just started this bolt this month.
I don't know if it is the useless bolt that suspended me because they keep giving me long distance trip to pick passenger and I always decline .
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Bimpe29: 7:45pm On Feb 20
It is well with you dude
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Bintasukai: 7:56pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:
Then I saw account suspended and driver score 49%.
I just started this bolt this month.
I don't know if it is the useless bolt that suspended me because they keep giving me long distance trip to pick passenger and I always decline .

Your driver score was 55%!!! That’s why now. You no Dey near all these veterans make dem Dey give you OT?

From what I see, you are looking for anybody to blame except yourself. First it was the guy, even though there was really no logical way for that to happen. Now wey you don see say no be d guy, you wan start Dey blame bolt. I wonder who you go blame if we show you say Bt no “unlawfully “ suspend your account.

Meanwhile your innocence or guilt no concern anybody because na you chop ban. Sha know this, if you are not willing to own up to your mistakes na so e go Dey be Dey go. Because it means you will not learn nor grow. So man up, own your part and learn from it.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by CharleyBright(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:
Then I saw account suspended and driver score 49%

It had nothing to do with the passenger.
You didn't undertake any trip with him, so there is no way he would have rated you or reported you.
What will he be reporting you for when he was the one cancelled the ride?
I have told you the true picture. And I am 100% sure of what I am saying.

Your bolt rating at 55% was very low. And at that score, you were still rejecting trips anyhow?
That will worsen your rating and make them suspend you for not being serious.
So frankly speaking, it had nothing to do with the cancelled trip

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by BBIA: 8:25pm On Feb 20
Xosh:

So I m a now a female because I corrected your stinking altitude of talking down and sexualizing females on this forum.

I have noticed how you ve bn shamelessly taunting women on this forum going after them for them to notice you.

Know what I think,you have serious low self esteem, people like you offline are pathetic roaches squatting in dingy rooms.

Anyways Sha,let's blame the internet.like I said before,kindly man your low paying job of a front desk bet naija cashier.

sorry for mistaking you for her many monikers. cool

does your sister have round bubble nyash and soft bress ? cool

how much does she charge? is she Jennyclay’s friend or are you people all related? cool
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by johbara: 8:37pm On Feb 20
The thing about Bolting most of you guys don't understand is that you only leverage on the platform to get your clients.... after that na offline parols. That's where you enjoy Bolting.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Besto(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20
Babastrong:
Who can build a very good e-commerce website for me?

I can perfectly handle this for you
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by ugaby: 9:25pm On Feb 20
Judolisco:
Bro if u r driving in Abuja, u have to be patient.... Bolt is no longer profitable like before, expecially since d removal of fuel subsidy....

On d rudeness of passangers.... Bro it's part of d job, some people naturally don't have sense, and you'll meet people dat have sense as well, a passanger kept me waiting one day and when she came out she brought a very cold soft drink for me, some will apologise profusely, while some will jst enter d car and d. First thing they'll ask is AC.... So na part of the job several characters...

Go to bolt office they'll unblock your account, it's better doing something than staying idle..... Me ino dey drive bolt again oh... I Don tired grin na for people wey get strength, it's not for d weak at all
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by autodoctor: 2:47am On Feb 21
Your story is childs play compared to some
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by fecosequence(m): 3:17am On Feb 21
Out of radius ride rejection don't affect your drivers score. for a 10-15 mins ride could be seen as such.bolt biz dey tire sha,me sef don quit
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by steeltrust: 3:21am On Feb 21
Jennyclay:
You even sound so rude, you deserved to be suspended again and again undecided

I book bolt very well so I know your type. You are the type of driver that nag to their passengers over little things as if you were forced to carry the passenger for free undecided

Shior!!
I say make I check your profile
I don see why be say you’re always off key anytime you comment on this forum
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Emmyruns: 6:12am On Feb 21
Jennyclay:
You even sound so rude, you deserved to be suspended again and again undecided

I book bolt very well so I know your type. You are the type of driver that nag to their passengers over little things as if you were forced to carry the passenger for free undecided

Shior!!

I wish u stay in owerri. Na trek u for trek go open you leg for that man. From my long experience of driving bolt, your type cannot afford to order Uber without external support
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Polyol(m): 9:57am On Feb 22
I quitted and also sold my car yesterday. No be me bolt and Nigeria used car go send go village.

No be say I no get work before. I don leave the hustle for una.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by bior(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23
this is madness, how do you do a business and be running at loss?
buying 30k fuel and making 26k means you are just transporting people up and down for free, sad sad sad sad
the best way is dont use your money to buy fuel , use riders money to buy fuel , i use this method, i dont know how but at tank reserve im able to do trips and still make money without using my money to buy fuel.
dont do trips that have far pickup except rider is willing to pay extra.
drive only during rush hours ,in ABJ 6am-11am then 4:30 pm to night
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Baolak(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23
ahmedio2017:

My advice, sell that car and buy korope or zafira and enter street straight if na Ajah to ikorodu and thank me later.
How much is ajah to ikorodu?
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by ahmedio2017(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23
Baolak:

How much is ajah to ikorodu?

Around 2,500 if I am not mistaken
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by sonety2k(m): 3:18am On Mar 03
We Selling TOKUNBO Korope And Our New Stock Arrive later in the months

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Babastrong(m): 9:48am On Mar 24
[quote author=Besto post=128560296]

I can perfectly handle this for you [let us chat on Whatsapp 08156272104
]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads / Nigerians Living The Dream Life Abroad / Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.