Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia (16821 Views)

“APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. / Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) / Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by franchasofficia: 3:09pm On Feb 20
angry
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Asswipemod: 3:10pm On Feb 20
WhizdomXX:
Benue was were the Commander of the faithful was felled in heavy fighting. God willing, the battle must continue by his offsprings till they're finally extinguished. If not, Islam spreads to the east.

Psychopaths everywhere. Judgement has already come on all murderers in Nigeria! I won't say more than that.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Entusky(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20
BOSSkesh:
Nothing like Fulani herdsmen
It's just indigenes killing each other
I'm very sure dis wan na moon worshipper hin be
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Spartachizzy: 3:15pm On Feb 20
He's alarming to who, stupid leaders what is your job as a governor of a state, is it to embezzle money into your pocket or to protect the state. Becoz it herdsmens now you are alarming us but if it is money you unalarm us and control it into your pocket. DEY WHINE YOURSELF, YOU THINK SAY NA EVERYBODY BE MUMU
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by faceland: 3:19pm On Feb 20
Cowardice and treachery go hand in hand.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Nasiruddeen(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20
To be sincerely honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies, to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous. But Today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Stephench: 3:33pm On Feb 20
tyup:

Tiv people do this alot. Na dem dem dey lead Herdsmen come attack their people, if Herdsmen don't do it, they're doing it themselves. Ngwa come together and fight your common enemy "bandit Herdsmen" they won't, the next minute they're looking for fight with em Jukun people, if they're not fighting Jukun they're fighting Kuteb, Idoma or Agatu

I no dey pity them at all. y'all saw how Tiv people sold Gana out to Buhari to be killed (Someone helping them fight and chase away herdsmen o)

It's obvious you don't know what you're saying. Most of the attacks are in Idoma land. You just gate Tiv people
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Successlane: 4:00pm On Feb 20
mmm
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by viodemus: 4:01pm On Feb 20
Igbos should not be deceived.

This leader doesn't know what is going on. He thinks it is a game.

The core north of tribes, with some few stringed along tribe, are trying to displace and expel many tribes in Benue and Plateau. The core north feel they have 70% control of Kogi in their bag. Abuja is when they feel like it, they have systematically surrounded Abuja.
Don't forget they have over 60% control of the security forces in Nigeria, and they also have the cooperation of Niger republic civilian and security forces.

Igbos soon they will overrun the igbos on those two states. Then they will stop to strengthen for their big fracas against the igbos. Without the igbos in the way, those minorities around the igbos don't stand a chance. Mind you, many igbos are systematically helping benue and plateau. It is very difficult because the aggressors have the security forces on their side. They have already taken 60 % of kaduna.

Igbos should strive for peace, but we need to get very analytical and systematic. Tinubu will not stand for us. Giving our future to him is an unwise move as a tribe.

Those aggressors will soon push many benue and plateau refugees down our way, while we are sorting the crises out, they would strengthen and then put the igbos on decades of destabilization.

I want to talk much, but e good to dey read in between the lines kwa. Be peaceful but be attentive.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by seunjungle1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20
Your comment shows that you're sick upstair. Is it the same people that are hungry had the capacity to bring Fulani herdsmen from Niger Republic/to Benue?

anonymous1759:
shocked
Heard the same thing, but the state government should empower the youths more , poverty is major factor for this . Lastly Nigerians ain’t loyal to their country you can imagine a mere villager selling his people for money , what will such person do as a governor/ president?
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Ykc2(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20
This governor go worst pass tinubu and buhari joined together
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by BeardedMeat(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20
anonymous1759:
shocked
Heard the same thing, but the state government should empower the youths more , poverty is major factor for this . Lastly Nigerians ain’t loyal to their country you can imagine a mere villager selling his people for money , what will such person do as a governor/ president?
So slave trade is back? Tufiakwa!
I also heard of some parents killing their children in order to exchange his glory with his siblings. This one happened in the wasteland.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Ttipsy(f): 4:17pm On Feb 20
Bendeco2020:
But this Benue sha. Even some state that are in far North don't receive such attack from heardsmen.

Something must be wrong with the people of that state. Ebonyi and Enugu state should be careful with these kind of people as their neighbor.
u want ESN to roast them ?
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Menclothing: 4:21pm On Feb 20
This nation will be great
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by BeardedMeat(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20
Since this governor is sure of what he's saying, why not arrest these people and prosecute them?

I guess benue is going to have the worst ride with this cry cry governor.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by arantess: 4:33pm On Feb 20
Nigeria porous like spoilt basket
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Coolgent(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20
Mr. Governor do what ever you can to flush Niger people out of your state otherwise they will plug your state into utter banditry.
An average Niger person hate Nigerian regardless of tribe or religion.
Recently one of their youth confessed that he had sold over 400 AK7 to Nigerians and over 6000 ammunition.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by benuejosh: 4:48pm On Feb 20
LadyRosa2:
Where is that animalistic mammalian called Benuejosh?
are you okay? Is everything okay at home?
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by benuejosh: 4:52pm On Feb 20
I will tell you guys the truth about this one too very soon.

No excuses for non-performance. It is too early your Excellency.

Don't go the Ortom way.

Is it not shameful of the chief security officer of the state to make such statement?
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by benuejosh: 4:56pm On Feb 20
LadyRosa2:

you're here. You know you are so mentally challenged that you keep blaming igbos for benue woes. You should be either castrated or hit in the scrotum by a stray bullet. Your governor just cleared the air.

Anu ewu!
one more insult and your account will be banned.

It should be shameful of the governor to maks such a statement and that's how they keep deceiving you people online. The Chief Security officer of the state said 'some people' are bringing in Fulani herdsmen from Niger to destabilize his government. So wacked of him. Can't he go after those 'some people'?

Very unlearned SA on Print Media.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by lagosrd: 4:58pm On Feb 20
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/indigenes-are-inviting-herdsmen-from-niger-benue-gov/

Rubbish talk.. give them the beating of their lives and declare them personal non grata .
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by BeardedMeat(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20
benuejosh:
one more insult and your account will be banned.

It should be shameful of the governor to maks such a statement and that's how they keep deceiving you people online. The Chief Security officer of the state said 'some people' are bringing in Fulani herdsmen from Niger to destabilize his government. So wacked of him. Can't he go after those 'some people'?

Very unlearned SA on Print Media.
But if he said Igbo people were coming from ABA to annihilate benue people, you will be ok with his Media aide?
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Theweekend: 5:04pm On Feb 20
viodemus:

The core north of tribes, with some few stringed along tribe, are trying to displace and expel many tribes in Benue and Plateau. The core north feel they have 70% control of Kogi in their bag. Abuja is when they feel like it, they have systematically surrounded Abuja.
Don't forget they have over 60% control of the security forces in Nigeria, and they also have the cooperation of Niger republic civilian and security forces.

Igbos soon they will overrun the igbos on those two states. Then they will stop to strengthen for their big fracas against the igbos. Without the igbos in the way, those minorities around the igbos don't stand a chance. Mind you, many igbos are systematically helping benue and plateau. It is very difficult because the aggressors have the security forces on their side. They have already taken 60 % of kaduna.

Igbos should strive for peace, but we need to get very analytical and systematic. Tinubu will not stand for us. Giving our future to him is an unwise move as a tribe.

Those aggressors will soon push many benue and plateau refugees down our way, while we are sorting the crises out, they would strengthen and then put the igbos on decades of destabilization.

I want to talk much, but e good to dey read in between the lines kwa. Be peaceful but be attentive.
oga I hate when folks like u preach peace and yet do nothing, if you don't have AK 47 advance rifle go get it now, I mean now
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by benuejosh: 5:05pm On Feb 20
BeardedMeat:
But if said Igbo people were coming from ABA to annihilate benue people, you will be ok with his Media aide?
i have nothing against any Igbo person. My say has always been against killings by Unknown Gun Men - ESN disguising as IPOB members or IPOB members causing mayhem in the South East.

I have nothing against any Igbo person. I talk only about the wickedness of individuals. So if an Igbo man does bad, i will talk.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by BeardedMeat(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20
viodemus:

This is just a play with words. I doubt you even have any affiliation with Igbo land. Overun Igbo land? Oga stop that thing you are smoking.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by BeardedMeat(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20
benuejosh:
i have nothing against any Igbo person. My say has always been against killings by Unknown Gun Men - ESN disguising as IPOB members or IPOB members causing mayhem in the South East.

I have nothing against any Igbo person. I talk only about the wickedness of individuals. So if an Igbo man does bad, i will talk.
Your antecedents here say otherwise.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by viodemus: 5:13pm On Feb 20
Theweekend:
oga I hate when folks like u preach peace and yet do nothing, if you don't have AK 47 advance rifle go get it now, I mean now

I like your spirit. Keep it up.

Peace is good for the optics. It is more than a Nigerian thing, what do you think ndi iro are doing, - they are doing evil with one hand, and shouting peace on the other hand. Believe you me, I am very effective in these ideologies. I just worry about the aloof igbos, we igbos don't leave our siblings behind. We will try in every possible way to alert them and save them if possible. Just so you know, it is more than ak whatever. You need to be highly coordinated. You need even high tech toys to have a chance. We need to work together as a tribe.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by We4all: 5:14pm On Feb 20
tyup:

Tiv people do this alot. Na dem dem dey lead Herdsmen come attack their people, if Herdsmen don't do it, they're doing it themselves. Ngwa come together and fight your common enemy "bandit Herdsmen" they won't, the next minute they're looking for fight with em Jukun people, if they're not fighting Jukun they're fighting Kuteb, Idoma or Agatu

I no dey pity them at all. y'all saw how Tiv people sold Gana out to Buhari to be killed (Someone helping them fight and chase away herdsmen o)

At the bolded: Which Gana are you talking about? The same one that was selling out his kinsmen to herdsmen and was paid millions? The same one that gets his charms from the Fulanis and buried one of his children alive? You obviously don't know Jack.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by ezekieloe(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20
Learn from Delta State and Agbor Local Govt. They set up a Delta State Neighbor Watch and it is very effective.

They apprehended kidnapper, arm robber, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola / What Is The Contribution Of South East Region To The Federation Account? / 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.