Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia (16819 Views)

“APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. / Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) / Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by benuejosh: 5:22pm On Feb 20
BeardedMeat:
Your antecedents here say otherwise.
Not at all. I have never hidden the fact that i have nothing against Igbos except the evil of a select few - that i am completely against.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Dpharisee: 5:23pm On Feb 20
Na MANNABBQGRILL state be this but you won't see him here, he is one of those being talked about, a Tiv boy calling Buhari his Darling Daddy for 8 years on Nairaland. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by viodemus: 5:23pm On Feb 20
BeardedMeat:
This is just a play with words. I doubt you even have any affiliation with Igbo land. Overun Igbo land? Oga stop that thing you are smoking.

This is an example of an aloof and unwise igbo. You think is about running from here to there shouting ewo ewo. shouting ndi hausa na ndi fulani a bia la nu o.

Guy don't underrate even a minority tribe, not to talk about Yoruba, or hausa, or fulani, etc.
I can't save everybody, but I can put my mouth where my money and influence are. Do you know how much work is involved to understand, infiltrate, study, and predict these people. I just wish there was a 1000 of me or higher in the igbo tribe, believe me, none of these tribes will try to see our evil side. But unfortunately, we have hardened naive people like you in the great tribe. May God help us all.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by BeardedMeat(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20
viodemus:

This is an example of an aloof and unwise igbo. You think is about running from here to there shouting ewo ewo. shouting ndi hausa na ndi fulani a bia la nu o.

Guy don't underrate even a minority tribe, not to talk about Yoruba, or hausa, or fulani, etc.
I can't save everybody, but I can put my mouth where my money and influence are. Do you know how much work is involved to understand, infiltrate, study, and predict these people. I just wish there was a 1000 of me or higher in the igbo tribe, believe me, none of these tribes will try to see our evil side. But unfortunately, we have hardened naive people like you in the great tribe. May God help us all.
Read what you wrote in this response and you will see the difference in the one I quoted. I don't even know where aloofness came into the matter. Could just be usual you playing with a lot words. You are talkative.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by bizzibodi(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20
Those Judases should be hunted down & erased from mother earth!
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by BeardedMeat(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20
benuejosh:
Not at all. I have never hidden the fact that i have nothing against Igbos except the evil of a select few - that i am completely against.
When will you be completely against the fulanis that have killed scores and still killing in benue, annexing their ancestral lands and renaming same?
Next week, I am slated to attend the burial of a friend's mom in Ologba Agatu, but God forbid I should step feet in a state where the people have lost their identity due to constant fear of the fulani.

When are you going to display your deep hatred for them?
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by anonymous1759(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20
seunjungle1:
Your comment shows that you're sick upstair. Is it the same people that are hungry had the capacity to bring Fulani herdsmen from Niger Republic/to Benue?

Shut up your gutter mouth if you don’t have first hand information. Do you’ve people living in Benue villages that’s giving you information? You just come online and throw insults phoool like you.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by benuejosh: 5:50pm On Feb 20
BeardedMeat:
When will you be completely against the fulanis that have killed scores and still killing in benue, annexing their ancestral lands and renaming same?
Next week, I am slated to attend the burial of a friend's mom in Ologba Agatu, but God forbid I should step feet in a state where the people have lost their identity due to constant fear of the fulani.

When are you going to display your deep hatred for them?
hahah.. There's more to the stories you read online concerning Benue State. Althrough the 8years of Governor Ortom the only place we kept witnessing or hearing of Fulani herdsmen was in Guma local government which happened to be Ortom's local government. Why was it only his local government? Those outside the state believed him but those of us inside the state never believed any of his lies because the people knew the truth. If Ortom was indeed truthful with his fight against the invasions, he would have won his election to senate and also he would have successfully brought his own person to continue as the governor but Ortom lost all round not even an assembly member that he supported won an election. There's more to security issues in Benue than what is sold out to the public through the media. For any insecurity in the state, the locals have a hand in it. It is deeper than we see on social media.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by viodemus: 6:01pm On Feb 20
BeardedMeat:
Read what you wrote in this response and you will see the difference in the one I quoted. I don't even know where aloofness came into the matter. Could just be usual you playing with a lot words. You are talkative.

Abeg clear. Aloof igbo. You think say na gragra something. Let me remind you, the igbos are the least systemic tribe behind yoruba and the tribes in the core north.

I talk to hint some people. Aloof wants me to spell it out.

Goodluck. They are emboldened, and this is just the beginning.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by BeardedMeat(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20
benuejosh:
hahah.. There's more to the stories you read online concerning Benue State. Althrough the 8years of Governor Ortom the only place we kept witnessing or hearing of Fulani herdsmen was in Guma local government which happened to be Ortom's local government. Why was it only his local government? Those outside the state believed him but those of us inside the state never believed any of his lies because the people knew the truth. If Ortom was indeed truthful with his fight against the invasions, he would have won his election to senate and also he would have successfully brought his own person to continue as the governor but Ortom lost all round not even an assembly member that he supported won an election. There's more to security issues in Benue than what is sold out to the public through the media. For any insecurity in the state, the locals have a hand in it. It is deeper than we see on social media.
So ortom had a hand in insecurity (Fulani militia) killing benue people and you all kept quiet? This your post is an exernoration of the fulani militia then.
We learn everyday. cheesy
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by treatise: 6:23pm On Feb 20
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/indigenes-are-inviting-herdsmen-from-niger-benue-gov/
There have been similar killings before his administration
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Tsadu01(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20
Which indigenes. Today cefa is better than naira
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Deepthoughts: 6:55pm On Feb 20
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/indigenes-are-inviting-herdsmen-from-niger-benue-gov/
Alia is now talking too much n out of point too,no benue indigene no matter how mad would go to Niger to invite any herdsman home,Alia is highly respected for his good work n more that he is a prominent reverend father but he shouldn't play too much to the gallery, ordinarily it's expected that by now he should be putting pressure on the federal government of his party to implement the reformed agricultural strategies Tinubu promised to solve the herdsmen crisis n allow the poor benue refugees to set foot on their villages again n pick up the pieces of their shattered lives,Alia has so far failed woefully in this aspect but keep singing the praises of the military while nothing changes on the ground but the fulanis keep consolidating their grasp on the indigenous peoples lands,in most of guma LGA for instance, there are thousands of displaced people who have not been to their villages for more than thre years or more now,Alia should handle whatever problem he has within the APC as an internal party affair n stop equating it with the state but work very hard to fulfill his electoral promises to the hapless benue people.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by Elidrisy20: 9:06pm On Feb 20
Why be say na always MAD ppl dey govern that state?
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by iyiola799: 9:19pm On Feb 20
Yes Fada! Those seeking to destabilize the state will themselves not know peace in their lives.Yes Fada! Those seeking to destabilize the state will themselves not know peace in their lives....
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20
Bendeco2020:
But this Benue sha. Even some states that are in far North don't receive such attack from heardsmen.

Something must be wrong with the people of that state. Ebonyi and Enugu state should be careful with these kind of people as their neighbor.

Am from benue or whatever that means

angry

Residing anywhere possible tho

The goddamn politics practised in this country is......... 4 encouraging selfishness in the rich.

the poor are expected 2 die poor

until certain tinz happen

if u dont take blood ,then blood may take you.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by pacespot(m): 7:06am On Feb 21
These Benue people seem to have a lot of betrayers among them, just like Yoruba. I've been wondering the reason why Fulani attacks against them have been persistent.
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by benuejosh: 12:10pm On Feb 21
BeardedMeat:
So ortom had a hand in insecurity (Fulani militia) killing benue people and you all kept quiet? This your post is an exernoration of the fulani militia then.
We learn everyday. cheesy
the treatment the people could give him was making sure he failed in any political post he contested for and anyone he anointed failed. He is gone. If the people loved him, he would have been in the senate by now, his anointed candidates of Governors, house of assembly and house of representatives would have won all their elections but starting from him to the last person all failed. Nobody likes Ortom in Benue. Forget all those online nonsense he was sponsoring and always shouting out about Fulani herdsmen. That is just the truth of the matter. He created those killings for the only reasons best known to him. Maybe to increase the security vote of the state and steal the money and also use force to send his fellow village people packing while he went and collected their land for farming. Went to the villages, packed all the grazing cattles that belonged to the herdsmen to his farm. When the herdsmen came to retrieve their cattles thinking it was the villagers who took their cattles and found nothing, next was to attack those villagers. While he transported all the cattles to his farm at industrial layout in Makurdi the state capital. Initially people in Benue supported Ortom against Fulanis including myself but when the truth starter coming out publicly, that became the downfall of Ortom till tomorrow. There is more to those killings and many stories surrounding it. Benue had co-existed with the Fulani and every other tribe for many decades. Why was it during Ortom's tenure that fulani crisis started and only in his local government?
Re: Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia by BeardedMeat(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21
benuejosh:
the treatment the people could give him was making sure he failed in any political post he contested for and anyone he anointed failed. He is gone. If the people loved him, he would have been in the senate by now, his anointed candidates of Governors, house of assembly and house of representatives would have won all their elections but starting from him to the last person all failed. Nobody likes Ortom in Benue. Forget all those online nonsense he was sponsoring and always shouting out about Fulani herdsmen. That is just the truth of the matter. He created those killings for the only reasons best known to him. Maybe to increase the security vote of the state and steal the money and also use force to send his fellow village people packing while he went and collected their land for farming. Went to the villages, packed all the grazing cattles that belonged to the herdsmen to his farm. When the herdsmen came to retrieve their cattles thinking it was the villagers who took their cattles and found nothing, next was to attack those villagers. While he transported all the cattles to his farm at industrial layout in Makurdi the state capital. Initially people in Benue supported Ortom against Fulanis including myself but when the truth starter coming out publicly, that became the downfall of Ortom till tomorrow. There is more to those killings and many stories surrounding it. Benue had co-existed with the Fulani and every other tribe for many decades. Why was it during Ortom's tenure that fulani crisis started and only in his local government?
Did we not see the face off between him and myetti Allah when he banned open grazing? They were very angry with him and came out boasting that the killings will continue. If they singled out his local government for annihilation, is that not logical why.?
The present governor who has the most Intel says fulanis from other places were being imported by opposition to destabilize his government but you were bold to call his statement a lie. What Intel do you have?

Ortom is an ex governor, the money he stole will last him a lifetime, what can he care about loosing the Senate seat or his cronies. He will soon join APC again and I will know what other propaganda you will have about him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project / Buhari Mourns Umaru Shinkafi / Oshiomhole: Jonathan Started Vote Buying In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.