Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest (19650 Views)

Lagos-calabar Coastal Road: Landmark, Govt Mull Win-win Solution To Avoid Demoli / Yuletide: Ganduje Declares 19-Day Holiday For APC Workers / 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP: 'Hunger, Hardship, APC Like Occult Group' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by dre11(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20
Staff on the payroll of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) across different departments at its national secretariat in Abuja have threatened to embark on a protest if their welfare is not taken care of amidst the economic hardship in the land.

The staff are specifically asking the party’s top echelon to make provision for their housing and other allowances, stressing that the economic situation of the country is not favourable to them.

One of them who spoke to Daily Trust on condition of anonymity said the party’s executive members have left them to suffer, while they take humongous amounts of money as salaries and allowances.

He said, though the party led by Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje commenced payment of N35,000 provisional wage award to them in January 2024, it would end in June, hence their demand for stable welfare packages.

But when contacted for comments, the APC National Publicity Secretary, Barrister Felix Morka, said, “Those matters I don’t really discuss them. As you can see, there are many important things to discuss; at the national level, in Edo State. We are battling with all that. So, any in-house matters are not my focus right now.”

https://dailytrust.com/hardship-apc-workers-mull-protest/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by a4cube: 12:57pm On Feb 20
They will soon start chopping statistics.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Ogiame: 12:59pm On Feb 20
But when contacted for comments, the APC National Publicity Secretary, Barrister Felix Morka, said, “Those matters I don’t really discuss them. As you can see, there are many important things to discuss; at the national level, in Edo State. We are battling with all that. So, any in-house matters are not my focus right now.”

Hahahahahaha, please take a look at the above statement. grin

See ehn, E better make person born Thief than to born MUMU. (especially the one wey grow up to support APC)

The statement from Felix Morka tells you that they don't care about their supporters, infact, they see them as Maàlu. What they care about is using them as slaves to win elections and not their welfare.

If you are here still supporting APC, kai..... I don't know what to tell you. grin

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Onyeigbo10000: 1:18pm On Feb 20
This is just the beginning of the hardship cus the worst is yet to come, before the election we are here telling them not to vote for tinubu cuz he has absolutely nothing to offer but tribalism and the phrase "we will teach Peter obi political lesson" has blided them and now they are crying. No matter the hardship and average Igbo Man will surely survive.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Fuckyoumod: 1:18pm On Feb 20
Una never see anything.
This is just the beginning of your Tinubulation.

The bible says

"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan"

Proverbs 29:2

If you are still thinking that anything be better can come out of Tinubu after reading this bible verse. You are plain stupid.

Tinubu is the wicked man King Solomon was referring to.

if Tinubu is not the wicked man King Solomon was referring to I dare him to reduce the price of PMS to what he met it.

27 Likes

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Watianoengineer(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20
cool
Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by zeedof(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20
E reach their side too

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Tunechi5(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20
Jagaban till 2100

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by agbapicker: 1:19pm On Feb 20
they should gun them down if they protest.. tinubu till 2031.. shebi na statistics we go chop

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Imka: 1:19pm On Feb 20
Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by FireUpNow(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20
a4cube:
They will soon start chopping statistics.

Their statistics will be increased.😀😀😀😀

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Mitsurugi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20
Lai Lai! Gaskiya I will personally sponsor koboko for the righteous use of our ever vigilant police. Dan iska! angry

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by NairalandForumo: 1:20pm On Feb 20
We will support them with brooms and parker and we also want to know when the nairaland APC members will do their own, we will support them with free data grin

So Tinubu did not spare his party members

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by ClearFlair: 1:20pm On Feb 20
If the last 8 years didn't teach you anything and you still went ahead to support the same people even deliverance cannot fix your problems

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by tuborme: 1:20pm On Feb 20
We go chop statistics

1 Like

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Hector90(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20
Wahala for who dey support APC

1 Like

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20
E lo fokan bale (Go & put your mind at rest).
Smiles.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by socialmediaman: 1:21pm On Feb 20
All these pretense protests. Tomorrow you’ll hear that APC remotely controlled some of these protests to create a sense of participation in democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Sec5(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by kokakola: 1:21pm On Feb 20
The thing is spreading like a Hunter's Bullet

1 Like

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by PaulRichie6057: 1:22pm On Feb 20
Watianoengineer:
This is one of the reasons I don't pity the south east when they shout marginalization. They seem not to care if the country burns. Every region in nigeria is protesting the unbearable cost of living but they will rather sit down and look. If the protests works and the prices of goods and services come down they will buy cheaper goods from the market and reap where they did not sow. Peter Obi that they see as a messiah is worse than failure. His record in Anambra speaks volume. We will keep teaching you people political lessons when food prices come down again

This is all shades of bad and wrong commenting honestly. Is this all you can say about the Igbos at a time like this as one Nigeria?

9 Likes

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by osuofia2(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20
grin grin grin
Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Ebukamatth(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20
Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by seunlayi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20

If am going to be honest with you, in my own humble opinion and without being sentimental and ofcourse without offending anyone,who might think differently from my own point of view, but also looking into his matter in an objective perspective, I would like to say that before God and man.

I just realised that a seed of groundnut is worth more than a Naira. Buy ₦100 groundnut and check if the nuts are up to 100 tongue tongue tongue tongue. Thank you 🙏

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20
Not fair. Allow Jagaban fix Nigeria
Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Hector90(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20
Watianoengineer:
This is one of the reasons I don't pity the south east when they shout marginalization. They seem not to care if the country burns. Every region in nigeria is protesting the unbearable cost of living but they will rather sit down and look. If the protests works and the prices of goods and services come down they will buy cheaper goods from the market and reap where they did not sow. Peter Obi that they see as a messiah is worse than failure. His record in Anambra speaks volume. We will keep teaching you people political lessons when food prices come down again

Just say you regret voting the person you voted for

19 Likes

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20
Evil party
How can someone in his right senses support evil and expect evil not to come back to them.

7 Likes

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by callmevirus(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Na laugh we go dey laugh them, we warn them but they said no

Hunger knows no region or tribe

6 Likes

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Think9ja(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20
K
Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by Ofunaofu: 1:24pm On Feb 20
Watianoengineer:

The southeast cares so much for the growth of the country reason they are very meticulous about the character and competence of any presidential candidate vying for the office of the president of Nigeria.

The people of the south-east aren't tribalistic; in fact, the last general elections was the first time they voted overwhelmingly for an Igbo man, not because he is an Igbo man but because he was the most competent amongst the candidates seeking to occupy the office of president of Nigeria.

The Igbos warned us about the consequences of voting an individual like Tinubu into the office of president of Nigeria, but you all turned it into a tribal, religious, and ethnic war. Thugs like Bayo Onanuga and MC Oluomo were unleashed to kill, maim, and destroy the lives and properties of Igbos in Lagos because of their democratic choice.

At the bolded, do you want the people in power to accuse them of trying to destabilize  Nigeria through sponsoring protests against the Tinubu government because their candidate didn't win, thereby turning the entire thing into a tribal, religious, and ethnic war?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: APC Workers Mull Protest by DaTruths: 1:24pm On Feb 20
Lagbaja should deploy military immediately.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) / Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers / See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.