Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments (21491 Views)

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by richie240: 4:27pm On Feb 20
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by excanny: 4:30pm On Feb 20
Yugoslavia247:
The man gave her a chance to fight her fellow woman and she lost.

A lesson to her that he can beat her to a pulp.

She could not beat her own woman to woman.

She is saying he paid your own woman to beat you up. Not a gang.

How did she know the woman was paid.

The way some woman mouth dey sharp for were men dey you go think say na Dem be Anthony Joshua.

Anytime she exhibit domestic violence my guy go call her fellow woman to teach her a lesson.

Her power is in suing her innocent ex husband to court with fictitious charges. grin
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by BBIA: 4:30pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
One of my greatest fears in life is ending up with the wrong person. Imagine this type of thing.

How on earth will you hit your wife or send thugs to beat her up, I can't even imagine it.
You see how people without a brain conclude without reading to understand?

where did they say the husband hit her. grin

you contribute alot to Nigeria’s problem. cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by FireUpNow(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20
Na wa oo. This kind man na Mafia boss. He don't want to do the hit himself instead he brought in a mercenary to execute the job. Next he could get a hired killer to end your life. I am not saying she should divorce but she should count her teeth with her tongue
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Coldkev17: 4:33pm On Feb 20
Yugoslavia247:

The way some woman mouth dey sharp for were men dey you go think say na Dem be Anthony Joshua.

Anytime she exhibit domestic violence my guy go call her fellow woman to teach her a lesson.

I'm sensing you're a woman beater
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by UptownVibes(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20
dawnomike:
That one is a mad man
Probably she has been acting like an agbero in his house,and the man wanted to see how the spirit of agbero in her will react to another agbero when its WWE ..

We need to hear from the man. Women can be manipulative to gain public sympathy. So let's wait for the husband's side of the story..
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Urgent1Million: 4:38pm On Feb 20
DyshApp:
A Nigerian woman has disclosed that she intends to file for divorce from her husband after he hired “agebro” to beat her up.

She claimed that even though they had only been married for eight months, he had paid an agebro, a female tout, to beat her up after they got into a fight two months prior.

The wife claims that her husband has never physically beaten her and that she has never dared him. She claimed he apologized after paying the agbero to beat her up.

In her words; “Am I wrong for wanting a divorce after 8 months? My husband has never beaten me directly before and I’ve never dared him to beat me.

Two months ago, we had an argument and he paid an agbero woman to come and fight me and she beat me up. He apologized but he just did it again yesterday.”divorce after 8 months? My husband has never beaten me directly before and I’ve never dared him to beat me.

👉Dyshus
This is na update o.
I didn't know there's a female agbero that can run this kain of package oo.
Damilola get ready, your fellow woman is on her way!!
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by phemmie06(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20
You meant your slave master?
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Ifyz0001: 4:38pm On Feb 20
Madam what did you do
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Way4orward: 4:39pm On Feb 20
Only for Naija
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by SamOchuko: 4:39pm On Feb 20
DyshApp:
A Nigerian woman has disclosed that she intends to file for divorce from her husband after he hired “agebro” to beat her up.

She claimed that even though they had only been married for eight months, he had paid an agebro, a female tout, to beat her up after they got into a fight two months prior.

The wife claims that her husband has never physically beaten her and that she has never dared him. She claimed he apologized after paying the agbero to beat her up.

In her words; “Am I wrong for wanting a divorce after 8 months? My husband has never beaten me directly before and I’ve never dared him to beat me.

Two months ago, we had an argument and he paid an agbero woman to come and fight me and she beat me up. He apologized but he just did it again yesterday.”divorce after 8 months? My husband has never beaten me directly before and I’ve never dared him to beat me.

👉Dyshus

You self hire a male agbero to beat him up make e balance
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20
Coldkev17:

I'm sensing you're a woman beater

Your sense na im go kill you.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Hezzyluv: 4:45pm On Feb 20
Yugoslavia247:

Fear women!!

Na so one little tin held my shirt collar over little a misunderstanding (she doesn't know me befor ooo). Note, even fellow man use to be intimidated by my side grin

I looked at her as if I should nodher and pour all her teeth on the floor. But, I still asked myself, what if she dies

I just told her, "If you no leave my shirt, if I slap you, u go pee for body". Na so the wey leave my shirt shap shap grin
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by faboye2: 4:52pm On Feb 20
I initially saw Aguero lol
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Capernum: 4:54pm On Feb 20
Lol.

I doubt the authenticity of this story. But anything can happen inside life sha.

Let's assume it's true, you must have married a cultist who has principles.

But really, if you were to be my sister, not using my church mind, I would have adviced you to use the same method to retaliate... Like hiring thugs to cut off one of his fringers or his left ear.

Omo aye.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Sucolee(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20
If you can endure tinubu regime,you can endure the relationship..after all seyi dun say make we dey endure.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by PastorOlokonla: 4:56pm On Feb 20
Is your husband an APC member?

Asking for a friend
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by nosa2ekundayo: 4:57pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
Some men power dey only show for women body, but when they see their fellow men, they become chickens.

Na why he invite a fellow woman to beat her...
Make low budget feminist them no come give am name..
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20
We Laugh in French. We way marriage no concern 🤣🤣
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Daniluv1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20
Thundafireseun:

And she refused to tell us what she did

No matter what she did he still doesn't have the right to hit her

If what she did is unbearable or unforgivable tell her to pack out jejely make you nor go commit murder

Sending her out is better than hitting and beating her up
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Proserpina: 4:59pm On Feb 20
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Thundafireseun: 5:00pm On Feb 20
Daniluv1:

No matter what she did he still doesn't have the right to hit her

If what she did is unbearable or unforgivable tell her to pack out jejely make you nor go commit murder

Sending her out is better than hitting and beating her up

Ode where in the comment did she say her husband hit her

Learn to read before jumping in to my mentions
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by lonelydora: 5:03pm On Feb 20
DyshApp:

👉Dyshus

Madam, I no dey like story wey start from middle. Start the story from the beginning. Wetin you do?
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by hardbody: 5:09pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
Some men power dey only show for women body, but when they see their fellow men, they become chickens.

Read again. Na fellow woman treat her f&*ck up no be the man.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Calitoscassius(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20
Fake story,

Just as my ass got so dry because i forgot to take my ass with me to the market, by the time i came back my ass was so dry i couldn't sit on it for 2 weeks.

Story by

Mr Bojangles mandango.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by tiswell(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20
Mayhem1:
So woman agbero Dey?
for SW,yes!✌️
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Affairmatn: 5:20pm On Feb 20
Pls my dear people I tell I am starving to death, I have been unable to go to work for 3 days and since yesterday morning I havent even eaten, I'm not lying I hadly beg but this time I have no where to go to am so hungry pls something should help me plsss let this hungry don't consume me cos am so weak 8131 846772 ...opay Tola odulana God will replenish you more Amen.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Sleekfingers: 5:33pm On Feb 20
Believe this story at your own foolishness
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Expanse2020(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20
Abeg make you help me find that agbero number I have job for
I want set am up with Jennyclay
I just want to confirm something
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by folake4u(f): 5:46pm On Feb 20
Proserpina:
You still dey call am husband.... You never chop beating.

Hahahaa. Wetin be this? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / A Nairalander's Son First Birth Day On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.