Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows (31604 Views)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Islie: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2023
Malama Khadija, a Kano State woman who married her daughter’s boyfriend, has vowed that she will not reverse her decision because of what people are…

By Zahraddeen Yakubu Shuaibu

Malama Khadija, a Kano State woman who married her daughter’s boyfriend, has vowed that she will not reverse her decision because of what people are saying, noting that since she has not offended the Almighty God she is okay with whatever opinion people hold about her action.

City & Crime reports that the story of Khadija’s action has continued to generate controversy in Kano, as many people keep wondering whether it’s true, while others argue on the legitimacy of the marriage in Islam.

Recall that Khadija gave reason for quitting her initial marriage to marry her daughter’s boyfriend as an action that both she and her daughter didn’t lose the handsome man.

Speaking on the controversy generated in her family and the state, Khadija said she had no regret.

She said, “I wonder why people are after my marriage. I made the decision by myself. Nobody forced me. My daughter rejected the man, and I felt like we can’t lose him. We are happily married and I am enjoying my stay with him.

“I want people to know that I asked clerics about the legitimacy of this marriage and they said there is no problem with that. So, I will not reverse this marriage. I am there to stay; I don’t need any advice.”

On the allegation against the Hisbah Commandant of Rano LGA, Khadija said he didn’t force her to marry.

However, the state’s Hisbah command has constituted a committee to investigate the matter.

https://dailytrust.com/i-wont-quit-new-marriage-woman-who-married-daughters-boyfriend-vows/

Previous Thread
Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by God1000(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2023
She's shameless, this is an aberration and abomination

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Zonefree(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2023
She said she's there to stay grin

Aside procreation, i still don't understand the importance of women to human existence.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Jennyclay(f): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
She's shameless
How's she shameless? undecided

She said, “I wonder why people are after my marriage. I made the decision by myself. Nobody forced me. My daughter rejected the man, and I felt like we can’t lose him. We are happily married and I am enjoying my stay with him"

You people should learn to mind your business! Why are you people trying to spoil her happiness? undecided.
Are you people enemies of progress? undecided

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by God1000(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

She said, “I wonder why people are after my marriage. I made the decision by myself. Nobody forced me. My daughter rejected the man, and I felt like we can’t lose him. We are happily married and I am enjoying my stay with him"

You people should learn to mind your business! Why are you people trying to spoil her happiness? undecided.
Are you people enemy of progress? undecided
this is very wrong in African society Jenny

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Zonefree(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Are you people enemy of progress? undecided
One thing I fancy about oloshos is they always look out for each other.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Jennyclay(f): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
Her daughter rejected the man, is not as if she snatched the man away from her daughter.

Biko, you people should chill.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by God1000(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Her daughter rejected the man, is not as if she snatched the man away from her daughter.

Biko, you people should chill.
public perception matters, No upright and sane mum will do such thing.

Maybe she's not her biological daughter

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Jennyclay(f): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
public perception matters, No upright and sane mum will do such thing.

Maybe she's not her biological daughter
Well, she's happy and nobody can spoil her happiness not even YOU.

Bad belle people everywhere! Shior!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by God1000(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Well, she's happy and nobody can spoil her happiness not even YOU.
Lol cheesy

Just wait, she will soon blame the devil, I wonder what you will say then

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by saladinnoir: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Took the words out of my mouth. Africans are always serious about irrelevant things

27 Likes

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by ijustdey: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Am not sure if the lady is her biological daughter......

Because the guy would have serviced the daughter before the breakup and now the mother has decided to stay put

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Haakeem(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

May your mum divorce your dad and marry your ex.
You'll know the real meaning of pain,

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Jennyclay(f): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
Lol cheesy

Just wait, she will soon blame the devil, I wonder what you will say then

Bad belle! Bad belle! Shior!

Your moniker suppose to Satan1000 and not God1000 because it's only Satan that hate when people are happy.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by God1000(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Bad belle! Bad belle! Shior!

Your moniker suppose to Satan1000 and not God1000 because it's only Satan that hate when people are happy.

Yeah you are right, Satan supports bad things and God rebuke such.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by AntiChristian: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Offer and Tender!

It is okay as no law forbids it!
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by WonderManly(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Uhnmmmm...

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Stand strong till you suck him dry.. bloody vampire in human form. Ewu Gambia.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2023
Mama the mama grin
Enjoy your new home abeg
Gen Z ladies will tell you to snatch any good man from whoever they're with (even if it's your daughter)

8 Likes

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by mbahdi(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2023
Men are scares.abeg hold him tight make ur daughter go find another one
But curse WI be on u if after snatching ur daughters boyfriend u went ahead and vote apc.reject apc at all levels there are symbol of affliction and hardship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by PointZerom: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2023
grin

Madam there's no different between you and those that want a certified drug lord and the urinating machine of the universe to rule them.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Emu4life(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2023
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Pwettylinda(f): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2023
grin grin

Northerners be like alliens I no fit describe wey them come from😄😄
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by seanwilliam(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2023
Power of money and good deek grin

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Antoeni(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2023
in Portable's Voice " Wahala Wahala Wahala Ooo"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by ceaser: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2023
Vawulence Pro max.
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by omoyeni37: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2023
Where's the picture of the mother and her daughter's boyfriend

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by ahnie: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2023
Here for the comments

Make I just de observe shocked

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Wisejohnson47(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2023
If na me be the girl I for marry the man, make we live together

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Emu4life(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
There's nothing wrong. It would have been forbidden Islamically if he had married her daughter.
Only the motive is questionable

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Way to Punish Kids? / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? / Mr Rilwan Adelanwa Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.