Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely (20503 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Choosing The Perfect Xbox Controller Grip / MBA In Interior Design: The Perfect Blend Of Business And Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Localemperor: 10:00pm On Feb 20
Bouncing2:
500 - big bress
500 - big ass
grin cheesy you no want stress yourself at all

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by drimzsmoke(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20
BleedGraphix:
grin oga na funds I dey manage oo. A woman who isn't faithful doesn't respect you. Godly; I hope you don't mean a religious person here. I am sorry but most are catastrophic and mostly give their religious leaders more respect than you.

Let me tell you a story, some years back, my mum met this girl who could pray and shake heavens. She went to her and collected her number for me. Lolz, this girl is a nympho, and she get respect die. She calls our last born "brother", something I was comfortable with. Anyways, while I was writing my 2nd professional exam in med school, this girl went back to her ex, just because I requested for a month to study. And she can lie. I'm yet to meet a girl who can lie like that girl.
By Godly, I met god-fearing. I'm not talking about all those deeper life secretary in schools, that help students with runs!!!
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by dynicks(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20
Respectful = 300(very paramount even Bible fully dey in support)

Intelligence = 500

Good cook = 200 (very compulsory)....

Shekina!!

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by drimzsmoke(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20
dynicks:
Respectful = 300(very paramount even Bible fully dey in support)

Intelligence = 500

Good cook = 200 (very compulsory)....

Shekina!!

This are qualities needed in a house help too, you know🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

2 Likes

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by dynicks(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20
drimzsmoke:

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by BleedGraphix: 10:43pm On Feb 20
drimzsmoke:

Let me tell you a story, some years back, my mum met this girl who could pray and shake heavens. She went to her and collected her number for me. Lolz, this girl is a nympho, and she get respect die. She calls our last born "brother", something I was comfortable with. Anyways, while I was writing my 2nd professional exam in med school, this girl went back to her ex, just because I requested for a month to study. And she can lie. I'm yet to meet a girl who can lie like that girl.
By Godly, I met god-fearing. I'm not talking about all those deeper life secretary in schools, that help students with runs!!!
Sir, that lady doesn't respect you na. A lady that respects you wouldn't lie to you let alone go back to her ex. Greetings can be eye service oo. We have seen that a lot.

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by drimzsmoke(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20
BleedGraphix:

Sir, that lady doesn't respect you na. A lady that respects you wouldn't lie to you let alone go back to her ex. Greetings can be eye service oo. We have seen that a lot.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bros, I'm addicted to energy drink, so I drink it a lot. There's this new colleague over here who doesn't like me taking energy drink. I told him I've stopped talking it. Out of respect for him, anytime we're working together, I'd have to leave the consulting room and go to the call room(resting room) just because I don't want him to see me take energy drink.

About the respect, there's something my people call "oyaya", that girl has it in excess. So there's no way anybody around her won't like her!!!

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Localemperor: 11:32pm On Feb 20
cheesy cheesy grin
drimzsmoke:

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by ravensckar(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20
Localemperor:
Let us see what guys will choose. No chance for loan.
My choice is quite simple!

Intelligence #500
Faithful #300
Beauty #200.

Explanation- An intelligent lady is always fun to be with so that will cover the respectful & funny part.

Being faithful means that she won't cheat on me, hence that will cover the s3x part. So long as she's not cheating and her body no be wood, it means I'll be getting the s3x on a regular basis.

Being beautiful means she'll be attractive to my eyes. That itself is the icing on the cake because I can't stand an ugly lady. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Mikespecialone(m): 2:26am On Feb 21
Big Breasts = No am not short ,na only short man Dey like big breast

Faithful= 300 faithfulness is a key πŸ”‘ to strong relationship

Intelligence = If your woman is too intelligent, my Broda, it’s a future problem

Beauty = No b must

Godly= N300 Yes must know God o and must be prayerful like a member of MFM

Respectful= N300 a respectful house wife will never give you problem

Big Ass= No , another thing for short men

Good In Bed= Lailai , I no b horse wey u go kill for bed , in fact you cannot impress me with that because if I leave house for 2 months na to Dey find your lost Spanner up and down

Good Cook = N200 am here I die put , a good food is the road to my heart

Funny= Leave fun hate , if you meet all these criteria , you are my wife

With 1100 a perfect wife is at ur door step

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Mikespecialone(m): 2:29am On Feb 21
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Big ass 500
Intelligence 500

As i no plan to marry for now, I no need her faithfulness but she go use her intelligence help me make more money to build another complete package wey i go con marry later

Its a win win for us

My Broda, she go use intelligence cheat on you still you use intelligence manipulate you
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Localemperor: 5:46am On Feb 21
ravensckar:
My choice is quite simple!

Intelligence #500
Faithful #300
Beauty #200.

Explanation- An intelligent lady is always fun to be with so that will cover the respectful & funny part.

Being faithful means that she won't cheat on me, hence that will cover the s3x part. So long as she's not cheating and her body no be wood, it means I'll be getting the s3x on a regular basis.

Being beautiful means she'll be attractive to my eyes. That itself is the icing on the cake because I can't stand an ugly lady. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bro grin how you wan take manage woman way no get ass and breast? grin cheesy those are the things that makes a woman feminine...

Yea I like the intelligence part

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Localemperor: 5:48am On Feb 21
Mikespecialone:

My Broda, she go use intelligence cheat on you still you use intelligence manipulate you
cheesy grin So you prefer a dull ( slowpoke) as a wife because buying intelligence might make her cheat on you. Look at the bigger picture boss
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Localemperor: 5:51am On Feb 21
Mikespecialone:
Big Breasts = No am not short ,na only short man Dey like big breast

Faithful= 300 faithfulness is a key πŸ”‘ to strong relationship

Intelligence = If your woman is too intelligent, my Broda, it’s a future problem

Beauty = No b must

Godly= N300 Yes must know God o and must be prayerful like a member of MFM

Respectful= N300 a respectful house wife will never give you problem

Big Ass= No , another thing for short men

Good In Bed= Lailai , I no b horse wey u go kill for bed , in fact you cannot impress me with that because if I leave house for 2 months na to Dey find your lost Spanner up and down

Good Cook = N200 am here I die put , a good food is the road to my heart

Funny= Leave fun hate , if you meet all these criteria , you are my wife

With 1100 a perfect wife is at ur door step
Wetin short men do you grin wink..
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by stanvesco(m): 8:01am On Feb 21
Localemperor:
You have N1000 to create the perfect woman grin cheesy

Big Breasts = N500
Faithful= N300
Intelligence = N500
Beauty = N200
Godly= N300
Respectful= N300
Big Ass= N500
Good In Bed= N200
Good Cook = N200
Funny= N300

Beauty 200 (extra 50)
Faithful 300
Good cook 200
Good in bed 200 ( extra clay 50 naira)

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by stanvesco(m): 8:03am On Feb 21
Localemperor:

Bro grin how you wan take manage woman way no get ass and breast? grin cheesy those are the things that makes a woman feminine...

Yea I like the intelligence part

My kids go need beauty bwisdom biko

I go need good food and good knacking

Every oda tin fit follow nkwobi and beer
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by pryme(m): 8:05am On Feb 21
Faithful
Beauty
Respectful
Good in Bed
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Starboytwo(m): 9:02am On Feb 21
Big breast - 500 (non negotiable)

Good cook - 200

Respect - 300

1k well spent.

2 Likes

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Hardunmhi: 9:19am On Feb 21
Localemperor:
What if your wife come ugly like Dragon..
Your woman will be my side chick
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Cassandraloius: 9:39am On Feb 21
Big ass go kill some menπŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Brandiebird: 9:52am On Feb 21
BleedGraphix:
I am sorry for a lot of choices made up there. Without respect, you can never enjoy others.

Respectful - 300 (someone who is respectful is automatically faithful)
Good cook - 200
Good in bed - 200 (big breast and big ass are waste of fund if not good in bed)
Funny - 300.

With these, you would have rest of mind and be a happy man.

All this with no ass, no boobs, looking like a man; you wouldn’t even get an errection so forget about your good in bed investment. Instead, drop the price for funny and buy beauty for 200# so you can enjoy your good in bed purchase πŸ˜‚. You still have #100 left to buy small ass 😎
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Brandiebird: 9:57am On Feb 21
I will take all the #200s: a good cook, good in bed and beautiful. Give me faithfulness for #300 and just #100 of ass and I’m good to go!
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Kajaard: 10:08am On Feb 21
Localemperor:

Big Breasts = N500
Faithful= N300
Intelligence = N500
Beauty = N200
Godly= N300
Respectful= N300
Big Ass= N500
Good In Bed= N200
Good Cook = N200
Funny= N300

Beauty = N200
Respectful= N300
Faithful= N300
Good In Bed= N200

That's all I need cool
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Bouncing2(m): 10:26am On Feb 21
Localemperor:
grin cheesy you no want stress yourself at all
βœ‹πŸΎπŸ˜„πŸ€šπŸΎLife’s already stressful,,no need stressing it further
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by TTPAAR(m): 11:10am On Feb 21
brain54:
Some guys will buy big ass twice...

I heard somewhere that if some men were given clay to mould their perfect woman the clay would finish on the ass alone! grin

OP this budget tight o... How person Wan take navigate this one so?

Abeg upgrade the budget to at least 2k!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Ebukamatth(m): 11:10am On Feb 21
I need a loan

There are lot's of things I need to create

8k fit do am

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Ahigbo1: 11:10am On Feb 21
Intelligence #500
Beauty #200
Respectful #300
VoilΓ  grin
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by yesloaded: 11:10am On Feb 21
Localemperor:

Big Breasts = N500
Faithful= N300
Intelligence = N500
Beauty = N200
Godly= N300
Respectful= N300
Big Ass= N500
Good In Bed= N200
Good Cook = N200
Funny= N300

Faithful

Intelligence

Good Cook

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by TTPAAR(m): 11:11am On Feb 21
Localemperor:

Big Breasts = N500
Faithful= N300
Intelligence = N500
Beauty = N200
Godly= N300
Respectful= N300
Big Ass= N500
Good In Bed= N200
Good Cook = N200
Funny= N300

How could godliness, faithfulness and respect cost that little and then... The other two cost that high. Our society have problem. Na wettin spoil Nigeria we dey see soooo! Lol
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by GenFunction: 11:12am On Feb 21
last last,u go give loan.
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by teebillz: 11:12am On Feb 21
This is a no-brainer.

Faithful= N300
Intelligence = N500
Beauty = N200
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by korm2me(m): 11:13am On Feb 21
Localemperor:

Big Breasts = N500
Faithful= N300
Intelligence = N500
Beauty = N200
Godly= N300
Respectful= N300
Big Ass= N500
Good In Bed= N200
Good Cook = N200
Funny= N300

Hmmm
Big ass_500
Good in bed _200
Beauty_200

I have 100 change. Someone should borrow me 200 so I add faithful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? / Mention One Weird Thing About You. / Getting To Know Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.