Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely (20506 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Choosing The Perfect Xbox Controller Grip / MBA In Interior Design: The Perfect Blend Of Business And Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by justifyme(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21
tonyshine01:

Godly can mean serving juju faithfully.
It could mean belief in God and seeking "him" everywhere.
It could mean a belief in a higher power and not necessarily from your prism of view.
my own view lies on seek ye the kingdom of God and every other things shall be added unto you !! When she’s Godly every other things doesn’t matter 😉
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by jubrilELsudan: 3:31pm On Feb 21
BEAUTY = 200

GOOD IN BED = 200

GOOD IN BED = 200

GOOD IN BED = 200

GOOD IN BED = 200

2 Likes

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21
Intelligence = N500
Beauty = N200
Godly= N300.

A Godly woman will be faithful and respectful.

An intelligent woman will be a good cook because she will be able to learn.

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Salubata(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21
In as much as I want it all in my woman, since I am to manage a thousand bucks, I'll go with these:

Beauty =200
Godly = 300
Intelligence = 500

Beauty could encompass big assss n brezzz
Being Godly, you are expected to be respectful, faithful.
Intelligence: I don't want a dummy
Localemperor:
You have N1000 to create the perfect woman grin cheesy

Big Breasts = N500
Faithful= N300
Intelligence = N500
Beauty = N200
Godly= N300
Respectful= N300
Big Ass= N500
Good In Bed= N200
Good Cook = N200
Funny= N300

Let us see what guys will choose. No chance for loan.

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:54pm On Feb 21
Acidosis:

Hey V,

Dem ban me on that section. Don't trust that dream o. But with a $10bn intervention, things will turn around in the short-/medium- term.

Why them ban you? You don go curse person, abi? I for say. Be like you too chop akara before you sleep hence the dream.
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why them ban you? You don go curse person, abi? I for say. Be like you too chop akara before you sleep hence the dream.

Na bot o. Anytime I type with certain characters on that section, I get banned.

Better goan protect your savings for now.
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:03pm On Feb 21
Acidosis:

Na bot o. Anytime I type with certain characters on that section, I get banned.

Better goan protect your savings for now.

Me no get savings o. I don use am chop Agbado, cassava and ewa finish.

God is great.

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Acidosis(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

Me no get savings o. I don use chop Agbado, cassava and ewa finish.

God is great.

Lol 😆 Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by dynicks(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21
Tzar:
So you don't mind if she is unfaithful/ constantly cheats on you? grin

if she respects me and I order her to be faithful, and based on the fact that these options stands, I think she wouldn't wanna be unfaithful to me.....Most of these options are subs to the bigger ones..
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Owologbo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21
Localemperor:

Big Breasts = N500
Faithful= N300
Intelligence = N500
Beauty = N200
Godly= N300
Respectful= N300
Big Ass= N500
Good In Bed= N200
Good Cook = N200
Funny= N300

Godly =#300 (any woman who is Godly will be faithful and respectful)
Good cook =#300
intelligence =#500

Abeg I only need extra #1100 to build my perfect woman
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Greenfaces: 4:21pm On Feb 21
Tzar:
How about faithfulness?
You can be Godly, but sexual weakness makes you unfaithful to your partner.Biblical David was a Godly man, but sexually unfaithful.
A Godly woman is faithful. You can't be Godly and promiscuous.
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by BiGVEEN58(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21
Faithful
Respectful
Beauty
Good cook
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by anochilar(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21
some one who is godly ( God fearing, not religious) would be faithful and respectful, so it's a multiple in one package. for 300.
then you choose intelligence 500, and beauty. for 200, making it 1k.
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by MMWandali: 4:51pm On Feb 21
Godly 300
Respectful 300
Good cook 200
Good in bed 200

Though not perfect but my preferred

1 Like

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by chieni(f): 5:27pm On Feb 21
we want responses from the married men
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by BBIA: 6:22pm On Feb 21
Mikuni:
Big ass 500#
Godly 300#
Beauty 200#
e con be log if wood for bed with pimple breast, come no get sense. grin
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Tzar(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21
You are wrong. For example David was godly but had sexual weaknesses. Rahab was a prostitute who knew God. You can be ‘godly’ & have sexual weaknesses. Being godly makes you want to be faithful, but it does not mean the capacity is readily available. Some ungodly people can be faithful to one woman or man too.

https://www.yourtango.com/2019325930/what-harlot-who-are-prostitutes-gomer-rahab-mary-magdeline-bible

Greenfaces:

A Godly woman is faithful. You can't be Godly and promiscuous.
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Askme2020(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21
Localemperor:

Big Breasts = N500
Faithful= N300
Intelligence = N500
Beauty = N200
Godly= N300
Respectful= N300
Big Ass= N500
Good In Bed= N200
Good Cook = N200
Funny= N300

Intelligent
Faithful
Beauty
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Tzar(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21
Some women will ‘respectfully’ CHEAT on you… even with your younger brother. 😅
dynicks:
if she respects me and I order her to be faithful, and based on the fact that these options stands, I think she wouldn't wanna be unfaithful to me.....Most of these options are subs to the bigger ones..
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Greenfaces: 8:13pm On Feb 21
Tzar:
You are wrong. For example David was godly but had sexual weaknesses. Rahab was a prostitute who knew God. You can be ‘godly’ & have sexual weaknesses. Being godly makes you want to be faithful, but it does not mean the capacity is readily available. Some ungodly people can be faithful to one woman or man too.

https://www.yourtango.com/2019325930/what-harlot-who-are-prostitutes-gomer-rahab-mary-magdeline-bible

So why is it called Godly if you persist in a sin that is unlike what God commands of you. I thought the very act already underscores the term Godly. Rahab was a prostitute, so how was she Godly. And I don't know about David been promiscuous. We have no such records in our books
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Abicarrick: 8:22pm On Feb 21
Big ass 500
Faithful 300
Beauty 200

For me 1k judiciously spent
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by OctavianAC(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21
justifyme:
I will only Spend #300!! And use the remaining 700 to buy suya !! When she’s Godly every other things will be added
Suya ke? Don't you know that a woman can be Godly and be bore. Don't go marry a bored wife o.
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by fixzycode: 9:23pm On Feb 21
Johnson225:
Boss this your budget too tight...
I will rather stake the 1k on two sure odds so i can create a better woman grin

grin grin grin If the ticket come cut nko? You will die a bachelor
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Chiboyz40(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21
Intelligence, Beauty and Godly has covered up for everything thing in this list.
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Fortune118005(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21
Localemperor:

Big Breasts = N500
Faithful= N300
Intelligence = N500
Beauty = N200
Godly= N300
Respectful= N300
Big Ass= N500
Good In Bed= N200
Good Cook = N200
Funny= N300

Intelligence
Good cook
Godly
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Tzar(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21
Godly mainly means religious or devoted to worship, it doesn’t necessarily mean being sinless. If you are godly, you have a sense of what is morally right or wrong, but that doesn’t mean you cannot fall into temptation. David was a religious man, but he lusted over & slept with another man’s wife & even planned his assassination. But his moral compass caught up with him. Being faithful on the other hand, is being loyal and committed regardless of the temptation.
Greenfaces:

So why is it called Godly if you persist in a sin that is unlike what God commands of you. I thought the very act already underscores the term Godly. Rahab was a prostitute, so how was she Godly. And I don't know about David been promiscuous. We have no such records in our books

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by mackaby(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21
I’m going for
Big ass =500
Respectfully =300
Beauty=200

For cooking and good in bed
We can learn that one together

Then I fit find means borrow 100 purchase small breast for the sake of my children 😌😌😌
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by o123456789(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21
brain54:
Some guys will buy big ass twice...

I heard somewhere that if some men were given clay to mould their perfect woman the clay would finish on the ass alone! grin

OP this budget tight o... How person Wan take navigate this one so?

Abeg upgrade the budget to at least 2k!
Beauty = 200
Godly = 300
And I will keep the 500 change for business, hope it is in dollars?, because I want to convert my 500 USD to Naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by nick50(m): 3:21am On Feb 22
Godly and good cook
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by Greenfaces: 6:01am On Feb 22
Tzar:
Godly mainly means religious or devoted to worship, it doesn’t necessarily mean being sinless. If you are godly, you have a sense of what is morally right or wrong, but that doesn’t mean you cannot fall into temptation. David was a religious man, but he lusted over & slept with another man’s wife & even planned his assassination. But his moral compass caught up with him. Being faithful on the other hand, is being loyal and committed regardless of the temptation.
So which is a better quality in this case? An unfaithful but Godly person or a faithful ungodly person.
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:19am On Feb 22
SoNature:

No wonder you are all over social media supporting that mic-licking skit maker who has totally destroyed Nigeria's economy.

These "mama, thank you" children don't know what it means to feed a family under this government.

Who be "Mama Thank You"

U actually think I'm an undergraduate or a corp member??
Whats wrong with trying to be a career person
Re: You Have N1000 To Create The Perfect Woman. Choose Wisely by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:23am On Feb 22
advanceDNA:

Dey deceive urself
U don see woman wey get big yansh come still gather impressive intelligence before??

U nor dey see all those best graduating female students??

U talk like they are mutually exclusive

Those two features can coexist in one individual

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? / Mention One Weird Thing About You. / Getting To Know Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.