Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide (52837 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by verifiablefacts: 4:06pm On Feb 21
Joy2dworldxyz:

It's fresh for me

No mind am, they never know say news no dey old for people wey never hear am.
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by bluebay(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21
It’s staged murder

1 Like

Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by dealslip(f): 4:13pm On Feb 21
ProphetMohemmad:
Tinubu

If you don't know, tHis is not what it looks like, this looks like faked suicide, tHis man was assassinated, and all those planted if the scene to confuse investigation.
I strongly concur
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by dealslip(f): 4:13pm On Feb 21
bluebay:
It’s staged murder
I believe so too
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by CaptainJune: 4:18pm On Feb 21
Joy2dworldxyz:

It's fresh for me

No problem, amigo.
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by CaptainJune: 4:20pm On Feb 21
lagdmark:

EVEN if it happened one month ago.

Depends on when it becomes public knowledge it becomes news even if it happened five years ago. The time it gets to public knowledge makes it either fresh or stale. All I'm saying is I concur.
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by Testate(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21
gaby:

Infidelity fuelled by a dwindling fortune on the part of Sesan.

He was one of those "make money by all means" guys who made some wins in the UAE.

While it lasted, them dey worry Akure and the entire Ondo state with their illicit wins.

Rumors were rife that Bolu was cheating on him and was even dating online of his personal aides which led him to hatch a plan with a disguise that he was going on a trip. He made a reverse and indeed caught his aide with her in bed. This was even a while before this incident where he committed murder-suicide.

Everyone in the know is still surprised how at how and why he didn't take this action at the time he walked in on them. However, it is pertinent to state here that the said aide was deleted someway/somehow. He died mysteriously.

There was also a time when Sesan fell ill and almost died, Bolu had moved some of his properties and choice cars to Abuja to a man she was dating's house...abeg the story plenty jare

That woman was more heartless than the devil himself
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by osama2ng: 4:22pm On Feb 21
Stale news... 🧐
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by CaptainJune: 4:27pm On Feb 21
Lilimax:
So this is your submission when we are talking about two lives lost? You can do better okay

I would never be insensitive to reports relating to tragedy that has befallen someone or people even if it were my worst enemy (no human is my enemy). I am not that kind of person and will never be. I said what I said because I downloaded the video a week ago. It was disturbing to say the least although the video quality wasn't very great. I didn't know the couple but I felt sad in my spirit that the devil was given free rein to end their lives in very despicable manner over a non-issue.
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by CaptainJune: 4:29pm On Feb 21
onuman:

News is news by the time it reaches the audience.
Marrying a bad woman makes the rich cry.

That makes the quality of its knowledge to an individual a subjective issue.
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by Franzinni: 5:09pm On Feb 21
Emmanuel909090:

Says a poor man
pele rich man πŸ˜‚ ...
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by pooozeee(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21
Another case of possible infidelity from the woman.
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by Emmanuel909090: 5:40pm On Feb 21
Franzinni:
pele rich man πŸ˜‚ ...

grin just so you know, people also get rich without ritual.
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by Franzinni: 6:28pm On Feb 21
Emmanuel909090:

grin just so you know, people also get rich without ritual.
yes I know ... But it's difficult to attain riches in Nigeria without eating with the devil ...
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by enigma1990: 6:53pm On Feb 21
Well done na wetin you go tell God?
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by Rexymania(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21
That shit could be murder... Not suicide
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by udomonday: 8:46pm On Feb 21
LilMissFavvy:
He should have died alone, why kill his wife?
for jealousy and anger because of infidelity.probably.
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by chrisblack1234: 8:55pm On Feb 21
Wat if it was staged..assassinated..
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by YourGFsnatcher: 9:28pm On Feb 21
LilMissFavvy:
Are u serious? Did u even read this?
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by Mercury12(m): 7:52am On Feb 22
CaptainJune:
This news is not fresh. It happened about two weeks ago. Bloggers will say anything for traffic.
"fresh news"?

That's a new oneπŸ˜‚
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by HRMK: 7:57am On Feb 22
THIS MUST BE A CASE OF BETRAYAL OF TRUST ON THE PART OF THE WIFE! THAT COULD ONLY BE THE MOTIVE BEHIND THIS!TOO BAD THOUGH!!
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by CaptainJune: 8:38am On Feb 22
Mercury12:
"fresh news"?

That's a new oneπŸ˜‚

As opposed to "stale news". Do you have any problem with it?
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by Mercury12(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22
CaptainJune:

As opposed to "stale news". Do you have any problem with it?
No problem Captain πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by CaptainJune: 12:46pm On Feb 22
Mercury12:
No problem Captain πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚

"No problem, Captain" πŸ‘.
Re: Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide by Beatricebarbie: 8:13pm On Feb 22
LilMissFavvy:
because women are evul. I am sure she cheated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Arrested, Docked Unclad In Court For Theft / Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.