Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Self-esteem - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Self-esteem (110 Views)

Steps In Raising Children With Healthy Self Esteem / Battling Low Self Esteem / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 142/overcome Low Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self-esteem by frozenvictor(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20
In the depths of my emotions, I mustered the courage to express my love;

Me: I love you.

Her: What? *Surprised*

Me: I said “I love you”

Her: I am sorry but it can’t work. *Running away*

I couldn’t help but wonder how we reached this point. I had given everything, gone above and beyond. Was my love not enough? Was I not enough?

In moments like these, we often question our worth and allow setbacks to define us. But we must remember who we are, acknowledge our journey, and realize that we don’t deserve to be treated poorly.

Too often, we limit ourselves and walk blindly, failing to see the possibilities beyond our narrow perspective. We confine ourselves to the familiar, like a frog at the bottom of a well, only glimpsing a small piece of the sky above.

Today, let go of those confinements. Expand your horizons and discover a brighter future. Celebrate the small victories along the way and express gratitude. But don’t dwell on those fleeting moments; keep your focus on the bigger picture.

Embrace improvisation, adapt to new circumstances, and overcome obstacles. By redefining your limits and nurturing personal growth, you can transcend boundaries and achieve remarkable success.

#ContentWriting #Consistency #Marketing #Limits #Redefinition #Growth #Gratitude #ShortStory[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: Self-esteem by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:55pm On Feb 25
Love na scam

(1) (Reply)

Free Download Ebook Pdf / The World Needs Global African Children's Media Platforms To Champion African Na / Shades Of My Grey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.