Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners (716 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled / Gani Adams Warns South-west Governors Against Land For Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by johntredon: 7:48am On Feb 21
Something is worrying those people in that region. Their elders and the followers are the same. I now believe that in that region 90% of them are baby factories products, no wonder, they behave like cannibanism
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by aswani(m): 8:56am On Feb 21
johntredon:
Something is worrying those people in that region. Their elders and the followers are the same. I now believe that in that region 90% of them are baby factories products, no wonder, they behave like cannibanism

I don't agree with this sha because I believe not all Ndigbo are Obidients. As with everything in Nigeria, it is the empty barrels that are making the most noise.

I think we are dealing with a 1% or less minority when it comes to Obidients on Nairaland that are yet to let go of the fact that President Tinubu slapped the taste out of Peter Obi's mouth in the elections.

I believe the above going by all the bye-elections results in Ala Igbo this year. APC winning gubernatorial elections in Imo, APC, APGA and PDP winning other elections plus LP barely making an impression.
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by G00dharddick: 8:58am On Feb 21
JAOS:
you wanted nigerians to entrust the country to a man that could not even utilize a state resources in the name of saving money abey you guys should go and sit at home

Ok. So you wanted us to entrust a man who single handedly looted bullion van dried in his house? A man who looted Lagos state treasury dried and he is still looting it till today.

A man who was a drug dealer?

Dude how's life treating you under Tinubu? Why are your people shouting ebin pawa oooooooooooooooo? How's the economy under your beloved daddy?
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by aswani(m): 9:23am On Feb 21
G00dharddick:

Ok. So you wanted us to entrust a man who single handedly looted bullion van dried in his house? A man who looted Lagos state treasury dried and he is still looting it till today.

A man who was a drug dealer?

Dude how's life treating you under Tinubu? Why are your people shouting ebin pawa oooooooooooooooo? How's the economy under your beloved daddy?

If you have proof of the looting, why not go to EFCC? The same EFCC that couldn't nail him under a PDP regime after dragging him to court.

Per the drug dealing part, did he sell any drugs to you? Have you heard anyone at all that told you he was sold drugs by Tinubu.

The bullion van thing, it was his money and every Nigerian citizen can pay extra for bullion vans to bring money to their house. Do you know how many people go to President Tinubu's house every day asking for money especially during religious celebrations? Is he meant to write cheque to all them? Same thing used to happen to Saraki's dad in his house in Ilorin.

Peter Obi's very own PDP friends and Bubu wrecked the economy. Go and read Sanusi Lamido's talk on why the economy is as is. Your past Presidents have borrowed money based on your oil exports for the next Lord knows however many years and wasted it on nonsense.

We have a President that has chosen to stem the tide of borrowing and corrupt wastefulness but because he committed the crime of defeating Peter Obi, you wouldn't let us rest.

1 Like

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by Felimax(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21
PaChukwudi44:

Now that you have power, is your life better than people of the SE?

You just can't read between the lines.
There is deep logic in what I told you. Try read over again and this time consider it that I am a Biafran like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Like To Say To Pres. Yar'adua Right Now? / What's Yaradua's real Ailment ?(not Kidney) / Sacking Of Kingibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.