Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners (662 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled / Gani Adams Warns South-west Governors Against Land For Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20
It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed; Let Nigerians Deal With Their Hardship – IPOB Warns South-Easterners Against Hardship Protests

February 20, 2024

This was contained in a statement issued on Tuesday by Emma Powerful, IPOB spokesperson, stating that the current poverty in the country was the result of injustices committed against the Igbo during and after the war.

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has cautioned the residents of the South-East region of Nigeria, particularly Ndigbo not to protest against the current economic difficulties in the country.

He cautioned "the Igbo not to join in any protest against hunger in the country. Any Nigerian agent who dares to organise any protest in Biafraland will regret it.

"The current hardship in Nigeria shouldn’t be our concern. We were abused, intimidated, beaten, and killed and denied voting rights during the election of this present government.

"Ndigbo were told to wait that it is their turn to rule, the story changed during election. The aftermath of the elections was the demolition of Ndigbo's properties and investments in the West and Northern parts of the country.

"Has anyone or group organised a protest against the demolition of Ndigbo’s properties in the West and North? Anyone who organises any protest against economic hardship in our land will put us in danger.

"Ndigbo should leave the current economic hardship for Nigerians to deal with because this hardship is what God Almighty Chukwu Okike Abiama has in stock for Nigeria for the crimes they have committed against us between 1967 to 1970 and up to date.

"We understand that Igbo are equally affected by the economic hardship arising from the reckless and thoughtless economic policies of Emilokon, but God Almighty Chukwu Okike Abiama is still seeing us through.

"Igbo have gone through the worst economic crisis and emerged victoriously during the war against us.

"By the grace of Eze Chukwu Okike Abiama, we shall also triumph over the current Emilokon’s imposed economic hardship. “When eating in the same pot with an enemy, you must use a very long spoon.” That long spoon is what Ndigbo requires at a time like this.

"Anyone or group that wants to organize a protest for Nigeria hardship should kindly go to the Northern or Western Nigeria and stage such protest there.

"Our region is battling with insecurity, kidnappings, and killings. We have much in our hands to do. We will not allow anyone or any group to use the arrangement of protests to import more agents of destabilization into our territory.

"ESN is ready to take on anyone who will want to organise hunger protests in our land. Therefore, the IPOB intelligence unit must be on high alert to identify those planning to destabilize our land with senseless Nigeria hunger protests.

"But Igbo will come out of this one too unscathed. We will see how serious Nigerians are and how well they are handling the protest.

"If we catch anyone organizing hunger protests in our land, they will have ESN Operatives and IPOB volunteers to contend with, and the person will “smell pepper."

"Allow Nigerians to carry their cross because if we do Chukwu Okike Abiama will be annoyed with us. Our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Okwuchukwu Kanu, prophetically mentioned this before now.

"Igbo should stay calm, resolute and unbreakable because the situation will be over soon in our favour."

SaharaReporters

This was contained in a statement issued on Tuesday by Emma Powerful, IPOB spokesperson, stating that the current poverty in the country was the result of injustices committed against the Igbo during and after the war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by Paraman: 8:47pm On Feb 20
Ndigbo was not robbed. the igbo candidate lost because he was not accepted all over Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by Hezzyluv: 8:50pm On Feb 20
It's this turn by turn of a thin that has brought the country to where it is today.

#emilokan grin

4 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by jmoore(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20
Emma Powerless with his basket mouth. The efulefu and Simon Ekpa are catching cruise. They came late to the party.

Igbo people have already decided on that. Your useless orders are not needed. The idiot is even threatening to use ESN on anyone, and later they will start issuing disclaimer they are not behind unknown gunmen.

2 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by Felimax(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20
Who gave you the turn?
Who told you your sins are entirely forgiven?

Your short sightedness will continue to keep you where you are.

Power is not served in a platter of gold!

Don't mention or come for me.
Just put your thinking caps on.

The easiest route to the king's palace is through the servant gate!

Get sense!

1 Like

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by JAOS(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20
you wanted nigerians to entrust the country to a man that could not even utilize a state resources in the name of saving money abey you guys should go and sit at home

4 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by illicit(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20
Atiku robbed u then...

1 Like

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by KingKO22: 9:24pm On Feb 20
Turn of IPOB to rule in Nigeria? I don't understand

Who made the promise 🤣🤣🤣

Your people have made the rest of Nigeria their enemies so who will now support your turn by turn politics? 😜😜😜

6 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by KingKO22: 9:24pm On Feb 20
Good one 🤣🤣
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by killsmith(f): 9:27pm On Feb 20
The hypocritical nature of the yorubas.
One minute this olaadegbu guy is making a thread about holiness, heaven and jesus christ, dropping bible verses. The next minute he's creating another thread to spread propaganda about Biden or igbos.

If shamelessness was a person.

1 Like

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20
Felimax:
Who gave you the turn?
Who told you your sins are entirely forgiven?

Your short sightedness will continue to keep you where you are.

Power is not served in a platter of gold!

Don't mention or come for me.
Just put your thinking caps on.

The easiest route to the king's palace is through the servant gate!

Get sense!
Now that you have power, is your life better than people of the SE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by KingKO22: 9:34pm On Feb 20
killsmith:
One minute this olaadegbu guy is making a thread about holiness, heaven and jesus christ, dropping bible verses. The next minute he's creating another thread to spread propaganda about Biden or igbos.

Are you pained?

Do you know how many useless threads that your people have created only today on NL ?

Did you see any Yoruba crying of any propaganda?

Na Seun and NL mods wey dey protect you igbos that I blame. Do you know how many Yoruba people's accounts that your people have blocked so that you igbos will be able to create all the nonsense threads to make you happy?
Just thank your god that Seun is protecting igbos as a vulnerable species otherwise we would have made this NL hot for you online mobs with victims mentality 😂😜😜😜😜

3 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by KingKO22: 9:39pm On Feb 20
PaChukwudi44:

Now that you have power, is your life better than people of the SE?

It's on record that people from SE can't survive without migrating to SW for survival.

The bus I entered today at Mowe was full of Igbos to d extent that I wonder if there is still anyone left in that village.

3 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by UncleAyo: 9:43pm On Feb 20
We already saw how you put your people on house arrest for many year, and how you murder them for non compliance. This is no news.

1 Like

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by Nvestor02: 9:44pm On Feb 20
Ha
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20
killsmith:

I think you are barking up the wrong tree here. If I were you I'll address the topic of the OP instead of this emotional blackmail that you're inciting against me here. The real issue that we should all be fighting against is evil. The battle is between Good and Evil. Not against one political Party or the other, nor is it against tribes, ethnic groups or religion. It is the battle of righteousness vs unrighteousness and, you have to be aware that it is only righteousness that will exalt a nation. smiley

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by paramakina202: 10:00pm On Feb 20
Simon Ekpa should get out.
Who knows if he exist or not.
It seems the military and Uzodimma have finally crushed his unknown gunmen idiots.
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by killsmith(f): 10:02pm On Feb 20
OLAADEGBU:

I think you are barking up the wrong tree here. If I were you I'll address the topic of the OP instead of this emotional blackmail that you're inciting against me here. The real issue that we should all be fighting against is evil. The battle is between Good and Evil. Not against one political Party or the other, nor is it against tribes, ethnic groups or religion. It is the battle of righteousness vs unrighteousness and, you have to be aware that it is only righteousness that will exalt a nation. smiley
Accusing me of blackmail is typical yoruba character. Your profile is filled with hateful threads on Biden and T. B Joshua and you talk about Righteousness. Or Your bible does not include the verse where Christians were Instructed to never judge?

If shameless hypocrisy was a person.
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20
KingKO22:

It's on record that people from SE can't survive without migrating to SW for survival.

The bus I entered today at Mowe was full of Igbos to d extent that I wonder if there is still anyone left in that village.

Very good then , Tinubu will rule until 2031.Make we see which regions go cry pass.
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by Floky215: 10:06pm On Feb 20
JAOS:
you wanted nigerians to entrust the country to a man that could not even utilize a state resources in the name of saving money abey you guys should go and sit at home

How far with the one that you claimed develop his own state into dubai that you handed Nigeria over to...?
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20
killsmith:

Accusing me of blackmail is typical yoruba character. Your profile is filled with hateful threads on Biden and T. B Joshua and you talk about Righteousness. Or Your bible does not include the verse where Christians were Instructed to never judge?

If shameless hypocrisy was a person.

If truth and justice mean little to you than I will gladly take my bow. wink

Give it to the late Dr. Chuba Okadibo who said.... cool

2 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by aswani(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20
I actually completely agree that is was Ndigbo's turn to rule and I am sure the rest of the country would have been willing it.

However if you are abusive and insultive to and gaslight others simply because Peter Obi has declared his candidacy, that would be a turn off and very few will submit to the bullying tactics that Obidients decided to bring to the table.

A real shame, Ndigbo should have their day at the top table if not for Obidients. I hope lessons have been learnt.

2 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by ElSudani: 10:09pm On Feb 20
Some people are still sore.

4 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by sirchim(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20
Paraman:
Ndigbo was not robbed. the igbo candidate lost because he was not accepted all over Nigeria.
ofcourse, but was accepted in the home of the Criminal druglord, as him collect am WOTOWOTO from OBI the Tsunami, e no end there. OBI still follow am, enter capital, still make am collect another WOTOWOTO. ATIKU, finally catch am one on one for him own state of origin, finish am kpatapkata. When him see him failure, dey come like Tsunami, him rig am sharpaly as the criminal way him be, with useless EYENECK.
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20
I have always believed Igbos voted for Peter Obi because he's Igbo, it is that simple.

How can it be that it is almost 100% of the votes cast in SE that went to Peter Obi if not a tribal vote, these people wanted "Igbo Presidency" using "Peter Obi is competent" as disguise, the competence he didn't have as governor.

During the time, they stopped calling Nigeria a "zoo", in fact you would never hear anything "Biafra" from any Igbo man, their toxic love for Nigeria just resurrect

Even Chimamanda said the only reason she had interest in the Nigerian election was because her fellow Igbo was running for Presidency, I guess she would have accepted the national honour if it was an Igbo man we had as president,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by Paraman: 10:32pm On Feb 20
sirchim:
ofcourse, but was accepted in the home of the Criminal druglord, as him collect am WOTOWOTO from OBI the Tsunami, e no end there. OBI still follow am, enter capital, still make am collect another WOTOWOTO. ATIKU, finally catch am one on one for him own state of origin, finish am kpatapkata. When him see him failure, dey come like Tsunami, him rig am sharpaly as the criminal way him be, with useless EYENECK.
You should have summited your evidence of how Tinubu rigged to obi. Obi would have tender it at the tribunal.

4 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by christejames(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20
Even the worst Agbado RottWailer knows this fact cool
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by AkinPhysicist: 11:44pm On Feb 20
IboLOKAN... grin grin grin grin grin

The truth is coming out...

No longer 'HOEbi is competent.' grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by gidgiddy: 12:26am On Feb 21
OLAADEGBU:

It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed; Let Nigerians Deal With Their Hardship – IPOB Warns South-Easterners Against Hardship Protests.

So this one was the one ypu made up your self to mislead people?
Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00am On Feb 21
gidgiddy:

So this one was the one ypu made up your self to mislead people?

What did I make up? undecided

1 Like

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by chopnaira: 5:33am On Feb 21
That was all the Obidient movement was all about; hence the desperation and anger at Peter Obi losing to Tinubu and Atiku.

As if kanuri, Efik, Anang, Benin, Isoko, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Tiv e.t.c are not destined to rule as well.

3 Likes

Re: It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35am On Feb 21
Tajbol4splend:

I have always believed Igbos voted for Peter Obi because he's Igbo, it is that simple.

How can it be that it is almost 100% of the votes cast in SE that went to Peter Obi if not a tribal vote, these people wanted "Igbo Presidency" using "Peter Obi is competent" as disguise, the competence he didn't have as governor.

During the time, they stopped calling Nigeria a "zoo", in fact you would never hear anything "Biafra" from any Igbo man, their toxic love for Nigeria just resurrect

Even Chimamanda said the only reason she had interest in the Nigerian election was because her fellow Igbo was running for Presidency, I guess she would have accepted the national honour if it was an Igbo man we had as president,

Good question in the bolded. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yardua's Comment On The Budget / The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network / Who Is Afraid Of Fani-kayode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.