Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient (35571 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by hammer567: 12:41pm On Feb 21
pacespot:

Professionally, the doctor is wrong to have any sexual relationship with his patient (current or past)

But being a sex worker she is could have provided a lure.

Some will argue the doctor provided his service to her and she also provides her own professional service to the doctor.

I DONT THINK SO, PEOPLE WILL GO IN AS PATIENT AND END UP MARRYING THE DOCTOR THEY LIKE.

WHAT THEN?

LIKE I SAID, MANY OF U RUSH TO CONSUME WHITE MAN TRASH, IT IS A SHAME TO WASTE YOUR BRAIN.

DO PEOPLE NOT MARRY DOCTOR THEY MET IN HOSPITAL?

1 Like

Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by kay29000(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21
santaclaws:

Definitely, he did go against ethics of his profession but imagine the same person who willingly slept with him being the one claiming vulnerability... Jezebels like her have ruined many men.

At the end of the day, it's better to not lose-guard as I wrote earlier. Anything like intimate relationship in your workplace should be avoided by all means.

I remember one Indian - American movie director (I can't remember his name) that got me tooed a few years ago. He took this girl out on a date, they retired back to his place, she showed signs she was down for sex..they started pre-intimacy, and she even kissed him back, went along with the pre-intimacy. Then at a point...she asked him to stop, and dude stopped...imagine what the woman later said? She said Yes, she gave consent at first, but that imbetween she wasn't feeling him.again, and that he should have known that and stopped.

Imagine that...as if he is a magician abi mind reader. That's how the guy's carrier went downhill after that.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Urgent1Million: 12:47pm On Feb 21
Akalia:
There is a code of conduct or ethic that forbids doctors from having sexual contact with a patient and that's what you abide by. It's not like you haven't being sexually attracted to a patient before as a doctor, if you would be honest.
Doctors, both male and female, dey knack their patients wotowoto.
Na d man own just dey different.
Him village people just carry him matta for head.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Ezyp(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21
Discountsempai:

He actually had sex with the woman.

Doctors, and I am one, are not supposed to have sex with people they are treating.

What if as a doctor you are treating your girlfriend?

I asked that because if you read the write up, she was sending nudes to him. Their relationship has moved beyond just doctor-patient interactions.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by WizardRahl: 12:50pm On Feb 21
Crazy stuff.

Why would you as a doctor risk your career over sexual intercourse with a LovePeddler??
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by WizardRahl: 12:53pm On Feb 21
hammer567:

I DONT THINK SO, PEOPLE WILL GO IN AS PATIENT AND END UP MARRYING THE DOCTOR THEY LIKE.

WHAT THEN?

LIKE I SAID, MANY OF U RUSH TO CONSUME WHITE MAN TRASH, IT IS A SHAME TO WASTE YOUR BRAIN.

Doctors are not allowed to have relationships outside professional services with your patients.

If you are interested in dating your patient you will have to transfer the patient to another doctor which means he or she is no longer your patient.

1 Like

Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by naijamerican: 12:54pm On Feb 21
So a doctor can't use his gbola on a sex worker? Nonsense
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Segzy19: 12:54pm On Feb 21
Another one has fallen...

These black guys don't listen... Be careful with oyinbo women... They will use you, blackmail and dump you...
Now they are calling a sex worker a vulnerable woman.... I wonder when black men will learn...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by grandstar(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21
I am certain a third of all plastic surgeons would lose their license if liaisons with patients ever came to light.

Another set of doctors that are prone to s3xual liaisons with patients are gynecologists. A friend of mine is a product of one. The dad never fully accepted the child.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by pacespot(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21
hammer567:

WHAT THEN?

So you are blind to where the Doctor asks for sex in exchange for Botox service for her

If there is going to be any relationship between the doctor and his patient thereafter, it should not be connected to any service offered her in the hospital. That is my argument.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Drenix(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21
THEM NO DEY TELL MAN ESPECIALLY THOSE WHITE ONES
jesmond3945:
na the way.if you see woman in obodo oyibo,remove your slippers and run to the mountain with it.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Anashe: 1:11pm On Feb 21
Haba, this was totally avoidable if he exercised some self control. They were two consenting adults but what do I know?

"Ms. Hudson said the GMC's case was the messages showed he was 'keen to receive the services' the patient was offering at the same time he was treating her."
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Bigkoko: 1:11pm On Feb 21
My dear, when ever i am out in the West working, i stay far away from anything lady! Except i meet you at a gay pub! I dont even like going to normal bar in Europe, na gay pub or those Purto Rico bar be my spec. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

West wey depression wan finish people

kay29000:

Mehn! I know like 3 guys that do this thing you said. One comes twice a year...F all the F ables, fulfil all his fantasies, and go back to America to focus fully on his work. He doesn't miss those two short breaks in Naija every year.

1 Like

Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Anashe: 1:14pm On Feb 21
pacespot:

So you are blind to where the Doctor asks for sex in exchange for Botox service for her

If there is going to be any relationship between the doctor and his patient thereafter, it should not be connected to any service offered her in the hospital. That is my argument.
Sex in exchange for Botox was 'after the fact'. Both of you are right. There are complexities in this case and it's his word against hers.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Akalia(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21
Urgent1Million:

Doctors, both male and female, dey knack their patients wotowoto.
Na d man own just dey different.
Him village people just carry him matta for head.
Hmm, quite revealing.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Anashe: 1:18pm On Feb 21
hammer567:

WITH THE WAY THEY RUN THINGS, I WONT BE SURPRISE IF THAT IS THE CASE THERE.

HOMOSEXUAITY ON THE RISE.

ALL THIS WOMEN, WHO WILL MARRY YOU AT THIS RATE.

THE ONES THAT ARE STILL INTERESTED AND HAVE MONEY, YOU ARE TEARING THEM DOWN OVER NOTHING.

IF THAT GUY WAS A SECURITY MAN, WILL SHE BE RAISING ALL THIS DUST?

UNA MATTER DON DEY TIRE MEN.

Okoto meow.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Discountsempai: 1:19pm On Feb 21
Ezyp:

What if as a doctor you are treating your girlfriend?

I asked that because if you read the write up, she was sending nudes to him. Their relationship has moved beyond just doctor-patient interactions.

It is unethical to treat your girlfriend and loved ones. Refer them to another doctor.

1 Like

Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by onadana: 1:20pm On Feb 21
Khallicopyro:
He just lost his license because of Kpekus. He might never practice again in the UK. That's if he's not deported

Deported to where....British...claiming Nigerian probably have never visited here...born and raised there.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by brownbib(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21
Sex worker having Sex,I guess she is doing her job period, leave the Doc jor.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by GVTAsiwaju(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Anashe: 1:25pm On Feb 21
Story's incomplete and not recent. Google him and read up.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Newton1045: 1:40pm On Feb 21
Fear person wey no fear women
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by 1Sharon(f): 1:48pm On Feb 21
This man?!
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by ekhai(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21
Kuginzi:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/20/british-nigerian-doctor-faces-tribunal-manchester-having-sex-vulnerable-patient
WHY MENTIONING NIGERIA IN THIS POST? IF THEY DO WELL FOR THEM, THEY WILL CALL THEM BRITON. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THEM SAYING BRITISH-NIGERIA DELE ALLI OR RICK JAMES? WHEN NEGATIVITY IS INVOLVED, THEY SHARE NATIONALITY. BRITISH ARE TOO CUNNY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Forkthiefnubu: 2:08pm On Feb 21
Na them , as long as it is sex the useless ppl loses their brain , 55 yr old man claiming to be a pastor sleeping with a 16 yr old girl in Chicago na them , a nursing aide caught sleeping with a 90 yr old Alzheimer’s patient na them cursed with uncontrollable sex urge , the root of their rapacious attitude towards money and inherent laziness
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Benwems(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21
jesmond3945:
she is a sex worker. The woman just blackmailed him. And you know the west they value women talk.

Stop supporting inappropriate behaviors. It’s against doctor code of conduct for him to have anything sexual with his patients. Many Nigerians lack manners and character. Many of them are also rapist.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by 247man: 2:18pm On Feb 21
immortalcrown:
Why is the woman described as "vulnerable"? A sex worker for that matter.

Shame on the so-called doctor.

This is a nice dinner for Jennyclay.

Bro. This will never happen to a white doctor. That’s what blacks face. They want you to be saints while they can enjoy immorality. They know what they are doing.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Ohraykon: 2:21pm On Feb 21
Jewessgratitud3:
They have carried this their lack of self control to abroad to disgrace themselves and when you talk they'll come for you. Smh for Nigerian men.
just like you guys hawk body all over the world!!!
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Discountsempai: 2:22pm On Feb 21
brownbib:
Sex worker having Sex,I guess she is doing her job period, leave the Doc jor.

Doc can have sex with any sex worker, provided she or he or they are not their patient
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Discountsempai: 2:26pm On Feb 21
247man:

Bro. This will never happen to a white doctor. That’s what blacks face. They want you to be saints while they can enjoy immorality. They know what they are doing.

You guys should read foreign news sites sometimes to see how white doctors get into soup for similar matters.

Like one that was having sex with women in his office. Found guilty, awaiting punishment.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by BondRiv: 2:27pm On Feb 21
That's his business. Since that is his only problem in life.
Re: British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient by Ohraykon: 2:27pm On Feb 21
Segzy19:
Another one has fallen...

These black guys don't listen... Be careful with oyinbo women... They will use you, blackmail and dump you...
Now they are calling a sex worker a vulnerable woman.... I wonder when black men will learn...
stop this shit, women are women kwanu, it is even our women who have hurt our men the most abroad. Una no dey tire to dey defend naija women wey worse pass all the women for this life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) / How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS / I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.