Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - (1991 Views)

She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse / "Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos) / Slay Queen Poses With Her Friends In Pant & Bra As She Celebrates Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20
A distressed husband narrated the nasty experience he has been passing through with his 34-year-old wife whom he described as extremely lazy and dirty.

In a true confession, he said his wife hardly wash her teeth, pants and plates.

He added that it was a hell-on-earth in his two-year-old marriage.

"Hello Omajuwa. My 34year-old wife and I have been married for about 2years. We had agreed that it would be better for her to be a full time house wife so that she can take care of the home while I provide financially.

God has been helping me to perform very well on that front. We are still looking up to God for a child.

However, my wife hardly have her bath. I have to pet her to brush her teeth and have her bath most times.

She can wear same pant and bra for weeks. She litters the whole house with dirty plates until she feels like washing them or I nag her about it.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES>> > https://www.sojworldnews.com

I am daily scared to eat at home even though that’s the only thing she does dutifully. I don’t bring visitors to our house unannounced because I do not know what I would meet at home. All my wife does all day is watch movies, eat, sleep.

The dirtiness is usually at the worst whenever she is on her period, she would stain the bed, toilet and the whole house unbothered."

She litters the room with used tissue and sometimes pad. Each time I try to talk to her about it, it turns it into a huge fight.

I find it irritating to sleep on the same bed with my own wife talk-less of having sex.

Yet, she continually make attempt for us to have sex which I turn down. I am getting fed up with the marriage.

How do we have kids in this condition? For how long would this be for? Is it just a phase? What can I do to help? Is there still hope for this marriage. Where do I start from? Please advise me."

Copyright: Family Matters with Omajuwa

CLICK FOR MORE:
https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-she-wears-same-pant-bra-for-weeks-i-pet-her-to-wash-her-teeth-husband-sues-for-divorce/

YOU can join our WhatsApp Broadcast List for our news updates by sending your name and location to WhatsApp No. 09069473894
PLEASE SEND STRICTLY TO WHATSAPP, DONT SEND SMS MESSAGE.
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

Contact us at adesojiomosebi@gmail.com.

Your Credible News Updates Here>>> www.sojworldnews.com
Thank you.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by noskcid(m): 12:01am On Feb 21
Wahala be like TINUBU
Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by UptownVibes(m): 5:02am On Feb 21
God forbids bad thing..

So many ladies and guys are so dirty inside. When you see them outside, they put on fine clothes,and use expensive peff. Some no dey bath,dishes they won't wash for days. Some won't even remember to flush the WC after use... You will see them outside forming what they are not...

Sometimes its good to date for long before marriage ,and always visit your partner unannounced. You go see things that most of them normally hide from you..

6 Likes

Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by Yonline: 6:19am On Feb 21
eeya soory for the storyand dress make
Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by flowe247(f): 7:37am On Feb 21
hmmmmm na wa oh
Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by Westerhoffe(m): 7:44am On Feb 21
Arrrgh!

Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by Cassandraloius: 7:56am On Feb 21
Anything that can be tolerated during courtship as couples will turn out to be double in marriage.
Pov: you already made her your wife, deal with it man.
Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by alshalz(m): 8:43am On Feb 21
noskcid:
Wahala be like TINUBU
Everybody has his own copy
Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by Rokiat(f): 8:57am On Feb 21
This is definitely ground for divorce if she doesn’t change yes I said it.

Every humans needs to be clean more so women

A woman is supposed to be clean, smell good, looks after her appearance not just for a man but for herself first and foremost.

If growing up she didn’t have feminine figures in her life to teach her these things now that she’s grown she can learn these things. She can’t continue living like this heck no.

As a woman twice a day shower minimum no compromise.

A routine for you face
A routine for your skin
A routine for your kitty Kat
A routine for your mouth
A routine for your hair.
A routine for your feet and hands

Every little details mater you need to curate a routine that don’t overlooked nothing on your body. From head to toes.

You are supposed to be smooth, soft, smell good and genuinely takes delight in looking after your appearance most especially when married. Give a good experience to your husband always. Even when going to bed shower lotion yourself up with nice smelling lotion and oil and spray on a nice light perfume so that your husband can enjoy been in your presence.

And this woman is even a stay at home mother when she have all the time in the world to pour into herself and look after herself and she’s doing this?

This is self sabotage and lack of self love at it best.
She needs to work on her self love and self worth this ain’t it.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by Anguldi(m): 10:29am On Feb 21
Rokiat:

A woman is supposed to be clean, smell good, looks after her appearance not just for a man but for herself first and foremost.

If growing up she didn’t have feminine figures in her life to teach her these things now that she’s grown she can learn these things. She can’t continue living like this heck no.

A routine for you face
A routine for your skin
A routine for your mouth
A routine for your hair.

Every little details mater you need to curate a routine that don’t overlooked nothing on your body. From head to toes.

You are supposed to be smooth, soft, smell good and genuinely takes delight in looking after your appearance most especially when married. Give a good experience to your husband always. Even when going to bed shower lotion yourself up with nice smelling lotion and oil and spray on a nice light perfume so that your husband can enjoy been in your presence.

And this woman is even a stay at home mother when she have all the time in the world to pour into herself and look after herself and she’s doing this?

You dey burst my head, wife material factory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by hstar: 4:24pm On Feb 21
Rokiat:

A routine for you face
A routine for your skin
A routine for your mouth
A routine for your hair.

Bookmarked
Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21
cheesy
Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by udomonday: 9:02pm On Feb 21
SojWORLDWIDE:

A distressed husband narrated the nasty experience he has been passing through with his 34-year-old wife whom he described as extremely lazy and dirty.

In a true confession, he said his wife hardly wash her teeth, pants and plates.

He added that it was a hell-on-earth in his two-year-old marriage.

"Hello Omajuwa. My 34year-old wife and I have been married for about 2years. We had agreed that it would be better for her to be a full time house wife so that she can take care of the home while I provide financially.

God has been helping me to perform very well on that front. We are still looking up to God for a child.

However, my wife hardly have her bath. I have to pet her to brush her teeth and have her bath most times.

She can wear same pant and bra for weeks. She litters the whole house with dirty plates until she feels like washing them or I nag her about it.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES>> > https://www.sojworldnews.com

I am daily scared to eat at home even though that’s the only thing she does dutifully. I don’t bring visitors to our house unannounced because I do not know what I would meet at home. All my wife does all day is watch movies, eat, sleep.

The dirtiness is usually at the worst whenever she is on her period, she would stain the bed, toilet and the whole house unbothered."

She litters the room with used tissue and sometimes pad. Each time I try to talk to her about it, it turns it into a huge fight.

I find it irritating to sleep on the same bed with my own wife talk-less of having sex.

Yet, she continually make attempt for us to have sex which I turn down. I am getting fed up with the marriage.

How do we have kids in this condition? For how long would this be for? Is it just a phase? What can I do to help? Is there still hope for this marriage. Where do I start from? Please advise me."

Copyright: Family Matters with Omajuwa

CLICK FOR MORE:
https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-she-wears-same-pant-bra-for-weeks-i-pet-her-to-wash-her-teeth-husband-sues-for-divorce/

YOU can join our WhatsApp Broadcast List for our news updates by sending your name and location to WhatsApp No. 09069473894
PLEASE SEND STRICTLY TO WHATSAPP, DONT SEND SMS MESSAGE.
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

Contact us at adesojiomosebi@gmail.com.

Your Credible News Updates Here>>> www.sojworldnews.com
Thank you.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.
you noticed all of these when you were dating and you still went ahead to marry her,ova carry your cross and prepare for the worst when she finally gets pregnant.
Re: Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - by Gadafii: 9:03pm On Feb 21
When you are ready you will send her to her father’s house, you are better off a single than being with a dirty, lazy, and nagging wife

(1) (Reply)

Two Guys Are 'In Love' With Me / Pretending To Love Him: Guys Be Afraid / Difference Between Passion[lust] And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.