Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

This Is The Most CREDIBLE Explanation I've Seen For The Naira Fall. (vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Most CREDIBLE Explanation I've Seen For The Naira Fall. (vid) (3621 Views)

Senate Expresses Worry Of Fresh Naira Fall / 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu / 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Most CREDIBLE Explanation I've Seen For The Naira Fall. (vid) by Gbogbowa: 9:46am On Feb 21
Government is responsible for all the nonsense if someone send dollar to you they will buy it less the value but when you want to buy from them they sell high but Aboki price is the same for buying and selling that is why people go to Aboki. Secondly our dollar expenditure is far far higher than dollar income.most of those in senate have dollar they kept somewhere.can the president swear that he doesn't have dollar store somewhere
Re: This Is The Most CREDIBLE Explanation I've Seen For The Naira Fall. (vid) by TheBillyonaire: 11:37am On Feb 21
Djoel:
Shut up oga. No Nigerian has a worse criminal record than Tinubu, how can he fight criminality? Everyday he looks the other way from his cronies that do criminality and you want him to go after the bank CEOs?

I have one question, what is your Tinubu's administration doing to strengthen the Naira so it becomes unattractive for them to board and roundtrip it?

As long our imports exceed our exports, people will chase the dollar. You guys keep killing local business everyday with mindless corruption and you want to eat your cake and have it.

Wigwe and Elemule and Co, had already been moving our monies in USD to other countries in the name of Regional Banking. And other multi-nationals are doing the same in the name of expansion.

Nigeria is just a stealing field. Everyone is just raping her and the citizens and taking resources outside. I am not even talking about Mike Adenuga that is liaising with French companies and deploying our resources outside. There are just too many Elite business men and women taking and taking and not giving. The Ex military own oil fields. No one is talking about who owns oil fields and why?

Buhari's wife brother mints Naira and have them surplus in bunkers and they use it to buy dollars and launder out of the country. Tinubu should end all these. His life will be in danger if he does that though.

The Patriotic Nigerians are not many even in political space. The Northerners prefer feel more love for Fulanis in Mali, Chad, and Niger than the Igbos and Yorubas in Nigeria.

Nigeria was a mistake and each passing day, we are delaying the problem. It is either Nigeria is collapsed or repentance is needed and the later will be impossible.

Therefore, there is need to decentralize the political economy, have regional autonomies or end Nigeria as it is.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Most CREDIBLE Explanation I've Seen For The Naira Fall. (vid) by Dengoh(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21
He is absolutely right, the "big men" of Nigeria are the culprit.
Can the government go after them?

Are they not the government?

If Tinubu is ready, he knows exactly what to do.
Re: This Is The Most CREDIBLE Explanation I've Seen For The Naira Fall. (vid) by 1Alex: 3:48pm On Feb 21
According to this guys explanation, the best way to punish these speculators is to dump the dollar.
Re: This Is The Most CREDIBLE Explanation I've Seen For The Naira Fall. (vid) by XerXers: 4:49pm On Feb 21
dettolgel:

If I understand correctly there was a time you can only buy dollars from CBN through banks. How come the banks ended having enormous amount of dollars in their possessions?

This guy should place the blame where it lies.

Moreover I am beginning to see this whole thing as a ploy to grab some banks from foes and hand over to friends. Sanusi did so now the SW wants to "redistribute" the national cake amongst themselves.
Dem don assassinate Wigwe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria- Problems And Solutions / Why Peter Obi Was Denied Ministerial Appointment By Jonathan / If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.