Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title (25223 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 22nd In Cheapest Petrol Prices Globally - Global Petrol Prices / Fact Check: Is Nigeria Selling The Cheapest Petrol In Africa? / FG Removes Electricity Subsidy Quietly, Petrol In Phases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title by PHAYOL81: 1:47pm On Feb 21
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title by Elidrisy20: 3:11pm On Feb 21
Useless
Re: Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:18pm On Feb 21
Paraman:
So because my moniker is paraman, that automatically mean I am parachoko... The kin of losers on this site eh
Sorry sir.... You are parachoco
Re: Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title by Paraman: 4:19pm On Feb 21
Agbegbaorogboye:

Sorry sir.... You are parachoco

Alright!
Re: Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title by Sniper101(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21
Imagine the countries Dem use dey do fuel-price-comparison with Nigeria grin

What happened to Tanzania, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Ethiopia, etcetera, undecided
Re: Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title by uba1991: 5:17pm On Feb 21
And highest minimum wage in the whole world abi? Rubbish
Cheapest my foot.
Re: Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title by Bluesearoll(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21
This is one of the types of news i hate most
Re: Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21
StraightGaay:
No evidence just believe
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title by nairalanda1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21
Nfora:

Stupidity is when you think petrol should be more expensive in a country with lower per capita income undecided

Yeah, and abusing people because they disagree with you is really classy of you.

Good evening. Have a good day. Thanks for calling me stupid.

Honestly if someone called you stupid, you won't like it.

Seriously man, grow up. Your behavior is disgusting and immature
Re: Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title by lagosrd: 12:38am On Feb 22
Johncuppa:

You're the lazy one. Sorry to say.
The writer compared the prices since after subsidy removal so as to tell you that subsidy is back in Nigeria and the very reason Nigeria buys cheaper than other West Africa where there is no subsidy. And that the same smuggling FG is trying to stop has been defeated.

I don't deal with primitively barbaric people like you . Also Sorry to say. People that love to shove patience into the throat of people till they give us the ghost. I am not the type you will teach summary and I put it to you that has the government come out to tell us that they have returned subsidy. Shebi subsidy is a scam abi ? So who does that . Had It been Jonathan was allowed to remove it then, are we going to get to this point ? Pls stop giving us that crap, we are All Nigerian citizens and no one fell from heaven. Because we have the natural resources now we should starve to death ? Stop support unpopular polices it produces more poor people armed with hunger and anger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Are Able To Kill 700 Boko Haram, They Were Running Away" - Nigerian Soldiers / Troops Ambush & Kill Terrorists In Yobe State (Photos) / I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.