Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman (35084 Views)

Photo Of Olabode Olawuyi, OAU Zookeeper Killed By Lion During Feeding / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / JAC Strike:OAU NASU Chairman Docked Over Assault Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by fergie001: 10:36am On Feb 21
duduade:

I read it was euthanized yesterday

Why these report says it was shot dead

It was shot dead. I watched the video, the man was also not rushed to anywhere.

He was lying motionless, and the first act they did out of annoyance was kill the lion.

2 Likes

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Tallesty1(m): 10:36am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
I was expecting this. Short man 😂
Because you know it is true.
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by uuzba(m): 10:36am On Feb 21
ValCon888:
A lion was killed for being a lion. That is what I know.
Once a lion has tasted human flesh/blood, it will always want more human beings.
So that is why it is killed off. Let that desire not arise.

1 Like

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by EreluRoz: 10:37am On Feb 21
Tallesty1:
Because you know it is true.
He was just doing his job
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by uuzba(m): 10:38am On Feb 21
AuwalYusuf812:
Even Animals sef undecidedneed to chop
No O.
They just convert sunlight and CO2 into energy.

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Tallesty1(m): 10:39am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
He was just doing his job
Nope, men make such sacrifices all the time and it is okay
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by EDUECO(m): 10:39am On Feb 21
Oblongata:
Once the Lion had tasted human blood there was no going back!

As it had attacked the woman and probably tasted her blood, every human became a potential prey!

In a saner clime, during the attack on the woman, the Lion would have been darted (with tranquilizers) and eventually euthanized because it had tasted human blood.

The system failed the victims.
You're absolutely right!

But,the culture of cluelessness is now the order of the day .
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Chucks13: 10:39am On Feb 21
I knew they will twist the story.

Ok give us the name of the woman?

We need video tape or evidence of the woman got trapped with the Lion?

Produce any eyewitness with evidence to show a woman was I trapped with the Lion and the man wanted to rescue her and got devoured?

1 Like

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:39am On Feb 21
uuzba:

No O.
They just convert sunlight and CO2 into energy.

frustration overload
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by EreluRoz: 10:41am On Feb 21
Tallesty1:
Nope, men make such sacrifices all the time and it is okay
Redpillers will not like this, but why are giving the redpill vibes lately
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by sinola(m): 10:41am On Feb 21
what happens to acquiring a simple tranquilizer gun used to neutralize the excesses of wild life...Honestly,we take things in this country for granted and now life has been lost. May his soul rest in peace...Amen
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by MrReeseG(m): 10:42am On Feb 21
EmmyMaestro:

Euthanized is just a polite way of saying killed. It is just like changing name of prison to correctional center, it is still a prison

Person dey correct you, you dey follow am argue

Euthanasia is mercy killing
What they did to the lion was no mercy killing, you don't euthanize someone or something by shooting them point blank
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:43am On Feb 21
illicit:
The man's body was still there when the lion was shot

Which one is that he was rushed to the hospital?

Abi rush get another meaning?
Forget Nigerians. Truth will never come out of this. The more you look, the less you see

1 Like

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by masks(m): 10:43am On Feb 21
Killed and not Devoured.

1 Like

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Omaefe(m): 10:44am On Feb 21
where is the lion
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Tallesty1(m): 10:44am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
Redpillers will not like this, but why are giving the redpill vibes lately
I have always been redpill nah
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by EreluRoz: 10:46am On Feb 21
Tallesty1:
I have always been redpill nah
I thought as much. Na wa for una
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Zooposki(f): 10:48am On Feb 21
uuzba:

Once a lion has tasted human flesh/blood, it will always want more human beings.
So that is why it is killed off. Let that desire not arise.

Hmm, Just like ESN.

2 Likes

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by tollyboy5(m): 10:49am On Feb 21
Oblongata:

As it had attacked the woman and probably tasted her blood, every human became a potential prey!

In a saner clime, during the attack on the woman, the Lion would have been darted (with tranquilizers) and eventually euthanized because it had tasted human blood.

Awon saner clime crew ti land grin grin
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Tallesty1(m): 10:51am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
I thought as much. Na wa for una
Anything wrong with that?
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by GodHimself: 10:53am On Feb 21
Another reason to never intervene or risk your life for the foolishness of another.

This man never made a mistake with that lion for 9 years. He died the death meant for another person.

Study Proverbs. Read inbetween the lines.

InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/zookeeper-killed-while-attempting-to-rescue-woman-from-lion-nasu-chair-reveals/

2 Likes

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by 2shure: 10:54am On Feb 21
It was his time to die. Before getting to the lion. He should have grabbed a big stone and 4 by 4 and nick the lion on its head. He died a dumb death. It was his time to die .

1 Like

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by ILoveNG: 10:54am On Feb 21
illicit:
The man's body was still there when the lion was shot

Which one is that he was rushed to the hospital?

Abi rush get another meaning?

The Ambulance and medics were on the way. I don’t think they were supposed to move him.

Many people died from accidents just because they were handled and moved from the scene by non medical professionals. A lot of Nigerians don’t know this. People think they can just carry injured people anyhow and start running to the hospital.

I don’t expect that they won’t know that in an educational environment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Faposky95: 10:54am On Feb 21
Good summary....
He died a hero.....
Let him get a hero's burial and gratuity...to his family.....
At least...

2 Likes

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by akwesenana: 10:55am On Feb 21
Euthanasia.

Like kids in Taiwan.
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by nyabinghi(m): 10:55am On Feb 21
Kokorokoedo9:
It is recorded in heaven that he died while trying to save a life.
May his soul rest in peace.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
lion should have devoured obi instead of the man
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Procashtips(m): 10:56am On Feb 21
Oblongata:

What was the job of the woman inside the lion's den since she's not the one feeding the lion?

Did she go there to take a selfie or how?
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by 12345baba(m): 10:56am On Feb 21
They for show us the lion
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by gassbee: 10:57am On Feb 21
thoollz:
Nigerians are funny, so this man was still alive in the video footage?!!! Why was he not rushed to the hospital before even neutralising the animal? They probably would have saved him if they did the right thing, social media is a blessing and a curse. All because you want to post something that won't give you money nor fame. What a shame.
you think it is really possible to rush d man to d hospital while d lion is still alive and roaming about to kil more people

1 Like

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Neddstark: 10:57am On Feb 21
The zookeeper offered his life for the female staff.
Hope the woman will be grateful that the breath she breathes was paid for by another man's life.

4 Likes

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Edusouls(m): 10:57am On Feb 21
Chai women causing untimely and tragic death to men since creation no be today, such a rare veterinary technologist killed by the beast he raised, the beast saw something unusual in the woman and attacked her, then the man trying to save her angered the beast more facing him squarely and mauled him to death, beast and the man that raised him dead, woman saved..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesting FUTO Students Bring Down School Statue, Destroy Library (photos) / Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. / BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.