Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street (36761 Views)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries / 7 Things You Should Never Eat Or Drink After 9 PM To Keep Your Heart Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Nostring: 8:52am On Feb 21
callmevirus:

You're the next to faint, Una never start to faint
😁...after your papa
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Nostring: 8:54am On Feb 21
OredoPikin:

Nobody is living fine
Thanks to you guys for supporting rubbish because of tribe and religion
U wanted to teach Obi and the OBIdients lesson, you didn't envisage you guys will also be in the mess together
Now we are all suffering the outcome
And you still never learn
God punish you
your papa
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by EbolaTinubu: 8:54am On Feb 21
Neddstark:

Not everyone voted.
Your foolish insensitive inhuman attitude is why Peter Obi your demi incorrupt god will never be president of Nigeria.
We don hear. This line is stall already. Na hunger and poverty go finally quench you and your family ntooor grin
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Godfullsam(m): 8:55am On Feb 21
G00dharddick:
Obi must be taught a lesson!

Meanwhile the likes of seyi law, MC oluomo and Soyinka who deceived the entire SW people all have their children and families in UK enjoying back to back over there. MC oluomo can travel to the UK and US at any time to chill and relax but Seunmsg and his fellow ronu members cannot afford 2 square meals a day let alone affording visa!

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with SW, their eyes go clear!

Don't be a silly goat . The entire Southwest did not vote for balablu. He lost in Lagos and osun state. He narrowly won in ondo state.

It is only in the SE that an entire tribe voted for a fraudulent scammer.

The north shared their votes between Atiku, Tinubu and kwakwanso while the SW shared theirs between obi and Tinubu. It is only in the SE that the entire people slept and face only one direction like zombies - people who are not free thinkers without a mind of their own.
This same lunatics will come online to accuse yorubas of being tribalistic.

You demarket obi, painted him black and called him all manner names when he was a governor. Only to turn around and begin to market him because as the Messiah during a presidential election.

Evidences are all over the cyber space how you igbos complained bitterly and condemned obi when he was governor of anambra state.

You guys made sure he doesn't even have the courage to go for senate after his tenure.
After you all have used your mouth to condemned your own brother, you begin to repackage him and you expect everyone to embrace your new package? Kolework!

All the supporters of Tinubu , obi or Atiku are enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by abysirius(m): 8:55am On Feb 21
Some pple and stereotyping. From the days of our fathers, some will have to eat while some will not and so shall it continue to be till Christ come.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Focusmind: 8:56am On Feb 21
Let's leave this election matter and face what is facing us. The truth is, whether Obi or Atiku, this current economic scenario could still have played out. Some people predicted this economic downturn earlier but we didn't listen. The problem is that, the money the political elite stashed away is now being pumped into the economy. The huge volume of naira is chasing dollar as politicians would want to convert the naira to dollar. Obi or Atiku or even Emilokan, none is a Saint.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by engrpheleeks(m): 8:59am On Feb 21
Neddstark:

Not everyone voted.
Your foolish insensitive inhuman attitude is why Peter Obi your demi incorrupt god will never be president of Nigeria.

Stop spewing thrash. If at his age he didn't vote, then he should be denied that food as well. You can't be a full fledged adult and be sitting on the fence when it comes to deciding a leader for the nation. All hands must be on deck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by DrChukki: 8:59am On Feb 21
infofta:
Did you ask him who he voted for?

A very important question... Because me, I have no pity for anyone that voted Tinubu when it comes to issues like this
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01am On Feb 21
Useless and wicked APC apologist and Tinubu supporters are the ones that reduced Nigeria to this level. From Buhari presidency to Tinubu presidency, they keep defending wicked policies by saying suffer now to reap the benefits later. God will judge them all. angry
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by engrpheleeks(m): 9:07am On Feb 21
Neddstark:

Lol look at this obidient psychopath wishing others dead because they did not support Peter Obi. If Peter Obi's son could end up a homosexual, how much more his zombistic followers who believe their foolish baseless political view is the best.
As usual. You resort to baseless insults while trying to defend your monumental failure of a president. Are you seeing shege or not?
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by chidiokay: 9:07am On Feb 21
toujurs:
You are right, even me am feeling it. But i will give that 2k to whom voted for a better Nigeria. I just loaned someone 800k, the guy has been praising me since. I had to tell him to stop, and focus on paying me my money. When due.
I will help who voted, for a good government, than give 1kobo to a tinubu supporter.

Will anyone purposely vote destruction for Nigeria so they can endup in hardship and beg, whenever we go to the polls it a gamble nothing sure

all that i won't help certain people or people that vote Tinubu is just a coated hatred being justified. you get targets for mind
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by RepoMan007: 9:11am On Feb 21
Yankee101:
A lot of people are hungry and are not going to steal or beg

A wicked ruler is a curse on a nation
The fact that he didn't resort to something bad points to him being a good person. He should be helped in bigger ways.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by YourKarma: 9:11am On Feb 21
FourQu:
Did he collapse and fall off from ontop the mandate ? grin

Did he dodge a bullet only to finally land on a speeding scud missile ? (like flokii the batist did) cheesy

Was he shouting "Ronu Ronu Ronu" as he was in the middle of his fall? cool

Lots of questions 🤔

Lolzz....mad man🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Starpro87(m): 9:15am On Feb 21
onthehill:

Ayemojubar

O tilo'
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Babaken(m): 9:17am On Feb 21
Itiskdg121:
Oh my goodness.
How will he now take care of his family?

This government policies are detrimental to her citizens' survival.

If you as part of this government watching this menace with no conscience to cushion the suffering and hunger your people experience everyday, then animals are better than you.

Shame on Nigeria's saboteurs. SHAME

I'm very sure of one thing "one day, monkey go enter market and e no go fit come back". Time's ticking and we shall see.
As long as tribes, religion and my party must rule determines who lead the nation monkey go de go market every hour and come back with plenty banana.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Babaken(m): 9:19am On Feb 21
G00dharddick:
Obi must be taught a lesson!

Meanwhile the likes of seyi law, MC oluomo and Soyinka who deceived the entire SW people all have their children and families in UK enjoying back to back over there. MC oluomo can travel to the UK and US at any time to chill and relax but Seunmsg and his fellow ronu members cannot afford 2 square meals a day let alone affording visa!

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with SW, their eyes go clear!
Don't forget Adeboye.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Themanleshey: 9:22am On Feb 21
infofta:

Continue , with this una attitude . Your candidate will still loose again.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by TheWinterBird(f): 9:22am On Feb 21
Eeya
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Six9ine: 9:22am On Feb 21
infofta:
if nah BAT make una collect that food asap
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by erosimo(m): 9:23am On Feb 21
infofta:

what a silly question! I can't imagine what will become of this country with this set of minds

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by SaLongs1(m): 9:23am On Feb 21
HopeGying:
Not everything you post on social media. Where's your humanity?
Hiding this level of distress is the wrong thing to do because it makes it seem like nothing is wrong with the masses.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Emma1Oj(m): 9:24am On Feb 21
infofta:
stop being insensitive. No body voted Tinubu, Inec chairman rigged him into office.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by HeroicMeastro: 9:24am On Feb 21
infofta:
I know hunger no de catch thise people that voted Atiku and Obi...
Clueless comment.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Babaken(m): 9:24am On Feb 21
oooO Osibanjo on the process of APC teaching Obedient and igbos lessons they miss the main subject
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Yankee101: 9:26am On Feb 21
RepoMan007:

The fact that he didn't resort to something bad points to him being a good person. He should be helped in bigger ways.

He bought an oil well for himself upon entering office

He got a loan of 3bn through funny companies and collaterized 12bn of future oil sales

He removed subsidies and devalued the currency and has been traveling up and down while people are dying of hunger

Do you know the meaning of wickedness?
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:27am On Feb 21
infofta:

Please stop all these...
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Streetdoctor: 9:28am On Feb 21
HopeGying:
Not everything you post on social media. Where's your humanity?
Humanity left us since 2015
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Talknochip(m): 9:29am On Feb 21
Why showing his face?
Just to score a point?
Smh

Thank God his is alive.
God will help him and many who are in such condition
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 9:33am On Feb 21
Nor be Yarimo be this??

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Neddstark: 9:33am On Feb 21
engrpheleeks:

As usual. You resort to baseless insults while trying to defend your monumental failure of a president. Are you seeing shege or not?

I am not pro-tinubu and can never be obidient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Maturbation Healthy? / Little Growths Around My Neck. Pls Help! (pics) / Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.