Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street (36795 Views)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries / 7 Things You Should Never Eat Or Drink After 9 PM To Keep Your Heart Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by bassey08: 1:28pm On Feb 21
Nigeria is gone...,....
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Itiskdg121(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21
Hmmm.
True
Arabaincubus:

The monkey 🐒 dey market already; na to find him way out be the Koko.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Itiskdg121(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21
It's so unfortunate
Babaken:
As long as tribes, religion and my party must rule determines who lead the nation monkey go de go market every hour and come back with plenty banana.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Luckysbab: 3:35pm On Feb 21
G00dharddick:

I agree!

But your brother just fainted under Tinubu due to hunger. What do you have to say about that? Is obi also the cause?

Ur people are shouting ebin pawa oooooooooooooooo daily! I'm sure Obi is also the cause of it? 🤡

No be fight. Goan install Obi

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by BBIA: 5:07pm On Feb 21
naijamerican:

Because people are dying you fool
When are you going to die? the world is overpopulated cool
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by maasoap(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21
infofta:
Did you ask him who he voted for?
They should have allowed him to die now! Obidients and madness are like siblings.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by maasoap(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21
Penguin2:

Very important!

They should have asked him who he voted for before giving him even water.

His eyes looks like one of those that were shouting “we will teach Igbos a lesson”.

Now, na them dey fall into the hole they thought they were digging for Igbos.

You think God can be mocked?

Except we had bad intentions supporting Obi,

And except all those who supported the microphone licker didn’t do it out of tribal sentiments and not because they really trusted the mannequin’s capacity,

Then, they are still testing the microphone.

The sun will smite them.

And the earth will scorch them.

Until they give up tribalism and wear the cap of objectivity.

Mehn! You guys are stupidly stupid.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by yinkabeauty: 5:53pm On Feb 21
infofta:

Yes I did , he said Peter Obi.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Barcalee: 6:26pm On Feb 21
infofta:

😂😂😂😂
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Nostring: 6:27pm On Feb 21
blueAgent:

You sure say,you don eat since yesterday? Talk truth grin
Clown
u sure u no dey plan to sell your kids to chop ?
https://punchng.com/anambra-mother-of-11-arrested-trying-to-sell-sons-for-n1-8m/?amp
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by blueAgent(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21
Nostring:
u sure u no dey plan to sell your kids to chop ?
https://punchng.com/anambra-mother-of-11-arrested-trying-to-sell-sons-for-n1-8m/?amp

Person way dey oil and gas, no dey suffer.
Na hungry ppl like you dey suffer.

Mandate standers Abi squatters grin grin grin
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Pacyrus(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21
infofta:
Don't mind 'em sad
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Pacyrus(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21
G00dharddick:
Obi must be taught a lesson!

Meanwhile the likes of seyi law, MC oluomo and Soyinka who deceived the entire SW people all have their children and families in UK enjoying back to back over there. MC oluomo can travel to the UK and US at any time to chill and relax but Seunmsg and his fellow ronu members cannot afford 2 square meals a day let alone affording visa!

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with SW, their eyes go clear!

They're already on 0-0-1 daily feeding timetable. sad
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Nostring: 6:45pm On Feb 21
blueAgent:

Person way dey oil and gas, no dey suffer.
Na hungry ppl like you dey suffer.

Mandate standers Abi squatters grin grin grin
😂 online billionaire wehdone...I swear,if u chop wetin I chop today alone ..u go die a happy man
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by TheGift: 7:46pm On Feb 21
ericmor:

I saw the video, he voted balablublu

And now he is seeing Bula ba

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Tyktoker: 7:52pm On Feb 21
Emergency food rescue should be promptly kept by our roadsides by kind hearted Nigerians, this is just the beginning of many faintings!
onthehill:

Ayemojubar
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by KingWarri: 7:59pm On Feb 21
Nigeria is gone....
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Freelancer247: 8:50pm On Feb 21
One idiot Akpabio will say they sponsor him to faint. God will punish Nigerian wicked leaders in Jesus name!
Blood of innocent Nigerians inflicted with pains and deaths will be required from this crop of successive devils in corridor of Power in Jesus name!
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Hamilton1(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21
toujurs:
You are right, even me am feeling it. But i will give that 2k to whom voted for a better Nigeria. I just loaned someone 800k, the guy has been praising me since. I had to tell him to stop, and focus on paying me my money. When due.
I will help who voted, for a good government, than give 1kobo to a tinubu supporter.
Boss you are a cheerful giver, no amount is too small for me as a Unical final year student. 2140267064 Nguma Johnson ,UBA
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by blueAgent(m): 9:07am On Feb 22
Nostring:
😂 online billionaire wehdone...I swear,if u chop wetin I chop today alone ..u go die a happy man

Clown.
Na Charity organisations dey feed you, you no get problem. grin grin grin
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Nostring: 9:09am On Feb 22
blueAgent:

Clown.
Na Charity organisations dey feed you, you no get problem. grin grin grin

u talking frm experience wretched thing... u definitely grew up in an Idp camp.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by blueAgent(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22
Nostring:
u talking frm experience wretched thing... u definitely grew up in an Idp camp.

E pain you die grin grin grin.

Clown.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Nostring: 7:47pm On Feb 22
blueAgent:

E pain you die grin grin grin.

Clown.
ode...the life I dey live now na your dream life..I swear😂
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Xosh: 12:32am On Feb 23
poshestmina:
The suffering is too much ! People are begging and starving.

In a day ,you'll have not less than 5/6 people that will beg you for money to eat or food ,total strangers .it's really that bad now.

God ,please ease the burden on the nation.
I see them everyday whilst driving out,we have lots of them in Abuja.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Xosh: 12:33am On Feb 23
Epic cheesy
Nostring:
ode...the life I dey live now na your dream life..I swear😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy / What Purpose Does The Belly Button Serve? / Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.