Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street (36804 Views)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries / 7 Things You Should Never Eat Or Drink After 9 PM To Keep Your Heart Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Maobichek: 10:45am On Feb 21
Daniluv1:
He is even lucky he wasn't seen by government officials he would have still been arrested for fainting on government road without fainting permit

These people are out to finish us completely

You are not serious at all... People are hungry, the level of begging these days is alarming.

PBAT, CBN governor, security Chiefs should stand up to their responsibilities.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by ericmor: 10:48am On Feb 21
Streetdoctor:

Help me wit d link

It's on some person's WhatsApp status. The size this site use to require for use to discourage me from posting videos here. The man mentioned where he's from which is close to Onipanu and people around knows him very well to be an APC member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Notatribalist(m): 10:50am On Feb 21
G00dharddick:

Lamba!

Which SW voted for Obi?

Yoruba Muslims declared war on Obi. MC oluomo threatened the entire non Lagosians and non Yorubas not to come out if they won't voted for your beloved daddy. So come again! How did the Yorubas voted massively for obi?

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with you SW people ehh, Una go cry blood and water
Don't be foolish. When did Mc oluomo became rep of Yoruba?
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Neddstark: 10:51am On Feb 21
Angelfrost:

I totally agree... Still not what I was correcting you about.

There are many people close to you you can try and correct.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Neddstark: 10:52am On Feb 21
EbolaTinubu:

Story Story

Lol, you must derive happiness in seeing people lack. Well you checked in the wrong place.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by jurjes(f): 10:53am On Feb 21
Who sponsored this man here to faint from hunger, O
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by joseph1832(m): 10:54am On Feb 21
HeroicMeastro:

I know hunger no de catch thise people that voted Atiku and Obi...
Clueless comment.
How are you sure nobody voted for Tinubu? Can you provide evidence that INEC chairman rigged Tinubu into office?
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by ufotunang: 10:58am On Feb 21
See what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by ufotunang: 10:59am On Feb 21
This is the result when you vote old men into power
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Maobichek: 11:05am On Feb 21
Notatribalist:
Stop this. Nobody decieved SW. Sw voted massively for Obi,stop this nonsense narrative. Few Ronu miscreants can't be used to judge a people

This is the truth, i remembered students at university of Ibadan celebrating after PO was declared winner in their polling unit.

Lagos vote alone attest to the fact that many Yorubas voted for PO. Time will will fail me to talk about Abj were 2 of my colleagues who were Yorubas seriously encouraged people to vote for PO.

Inec failed to practice what they preached because it was obvious to all.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by af0nja2000: 11:07am On Feb 21
onthehill:

Ayemojubar
Going by the shape of his head, I can confirm he is a ronu.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Maobichek: 11:10am On Feb 21
oladipuposadeeq:
when you say entire then you need to have a rethink, most of us are totally biased and if you believe the south west made tinubu the president then you are nothing short of an illiterate because I am certain 30-40% of westerners didn't support him besides the North made him win with their general population including maluu,under aged children and multiple votes by an individual.

I hate it when people generalize over issues like this.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by EbolaTinubu: 11:14am On Feb 21
Neddstark:

Lol, you must derive happiness in seeing people lack. Well you checked in the wrong place.
All Ebola Tinubu supporters just like you derives joy in seeing people suffering. God will judge you all sadistic reprobates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Arabaincubus: 11:16am On Feb 21
Itiskdg121:
Oh my goodness.
How will he now take care of his family?

This government policies are detrimental to her citizens' survival.

If you as part of this government watching this menace with no conscience to cushion the suffering and hunger your people experience everyday, then animals are better than you.

Shame on Nigeria's saboteurs. SHAME

I'm very sure of one thing "one day, monkey go enter market and e no go fit come back". Time's ticking and we shall see.

The monkey 🐒 dey market already; na to find him way out be the Koko.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by GloriousGbola: 11:22am On Feb 21
scam

the man does not have the feet of a hungry hustling man
see the brand new slippers as well

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Timmi: 11:22am On Feb 21
onthehill:

Ayemojubar

All these hired hands and propaganda peddlers. The man did not collapse due to hunger, he has an underlying medical issue.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by saintrow1: 11:29am On Feb 21
Looooooooool
Propaganda
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by bionixs: 12:02pm On Feb 21
Neddstark:

Not everyone voted.
Your foolish insensitive inhuman attitude is why Peter Obi your demi incorrupt god will never be president of Nigeria.
All I see is you fainting as you dey do your usual suffer head trekking from Oshodi to 2nd Rainbow. Just watch it.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by ThunderFireAgba: 12:06pm On Feb 21
chikason22:
Tinubu was a disaster waiting to happen. We warned them, infact many people across board knew of it. They came together and rejected the calamity. But some useless entities came together under tribal-religion mindset rigged him in at all cost. Just to teach the Igbos a lesson.

So who's learning the lessons now.
Let me say it for the last time,
NIGERIA Will Never Progress If The Igbos Are Continually Denied Their Political Rights.
Until you have an Igbo presidency, we'll not make any progress.

Nigeria will continue to retrogress if the evil party APC Is not kicked out. Keep deceiving yourself thinking you're doing the Ibos. They'll continue to progress while you eat grass and loot Dangote trucks. They're lick the Israelites. No matter how you gang up to fight and defeat them, you'll continue to fail.
Dey play!!
😡😡😡😡
Igbo are the only entity that can change this country for good!
But the Northerners have this mindset if power gets to them, they will be sidelined and trampled upon. So they are holding this country at ransom on bequest of the Yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Coconunu(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21
Dis man get lucky say i no dey there with am .
Na me with am for finish that food
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21
infofta:
Did you ask him who he voted for?
He is an Agbadorian... LMAO
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by ejimatic: 12:13pm On Feb 21
infofta:
. He looks like an Igbo .He must have voted for Obi but the votes in the core North made his sole vote irrelevant.
The truth things are bad in the country.
There must be an end to "be patient " chorus.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by ComeToJesus: 12:16pm On Feb 21
infofta:

Regardless of who he voted for..
Humanity first.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Mccullum: 12:25pm On Feb 21
It has become daily incidents to be collapsing around the country because of hunger.

This is looking more like stage managing, because since when I was younger, I've been seeing incidences of people begging for lacking money to buy food.

Not these series of collapsing level, our politicians has joined Nollywood industries, I suspected.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by PepeXKermit: 12:39pm On Feb 21
When people were actively supporting this Tinubu i was beginning to question my memory on past events. because anybody who is supporting him, either did not love in Lagos during his time as governor, is just plain ignorant or a media center helpdesk spammer. That man did nothing for Lagos and i kept saying it that Fashola is the real person who put a sparklimg ligjt on the lagos you know today. I was there all through that time, even during the time of Marwa, then Tinubi,fashola, even Ambode. I saw everything and i can categorically state that Lagos was at it lowest during the time of this man as Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by blueAgent(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21
Nostring:
Ipob propaganda ...their daily job now is crying and wailing more than the bereaved since according to them,they are living fine

You sure say,you don eat since yesterday? Talk truth grin
Clown
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by blueAgent(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21
ComeToJesus:

Regardless of who he voted for..
Humanity first.

Which humanity?
Choices have consequences.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by nzube25779: 12:51pm On Feb 21
Pls ask him, who he voted for. If it's tinubu kick that fool out. He should go and beg tinubu. At abuja for food.Pls ask him, who he voted for. If it's tinubu kick that fool out. He should go and beg tinubu. At abuja for food....
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by naijamerican: 1:01pm On Feb 21
This guys is using style to chop free food
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by naijamerican: 1:03pm On Feb 21
BBIA:

why can’t you people respect people’s choice even if it not your political leaning?

Because people are dying you fool
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Streetdoctor: 1:09pm On Feb 21

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Neddstark: 1:24pm On Feb 21
bionixs:
All I see is you fainting as you dey do your usual suffer head trekking from Oshodi to 2nd Rainbow. Just watch it.

More feasible you trekking from Lagos to Umuahia befor that ever happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite / 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus / 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.