Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed (31537 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting / Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Emman08: 12:52pm On Feb 21
You de advise drug addicts and drunkards. When the suffer tire una you'd know what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:
I don't expect anything better from the enemy of this country that want Tinubu to be borrowing money like previous government And pass the suffering to the next generation.

Tinubu is on the right track... The mumu only love to see failure, they will hate you when you analyze success for them.

Tinubu is going run his govts through internally generated revenue and pass prosperity to the next generation.

Tinubu should please increase the minimum wage and make everybody wake up to the new reality.

Double your hustle to survive, Cost of living in Nigeria is the lowest in West and southern Africa.

Walk around the African continent, check the price of foods there and compare it with how much you buy am for Nigeria, then you will realize that you guys had been lucky since all this while.

Werey people will claimed that shebi Nigeria have Natural resources, we should be feeding fat na.

But won't know that Human resources is far better than Natural resources. Most people are liability to this government.

I pray Tinubu declared more war against Insecurity too .. make citizens survive the cost of living themselves.

Bros are you ok at all?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Savedday2: 12:54pm On Feb 21
Who wrote this rubbish here should be castrated.

Our senate president have confirmed that all the protest about hunger are sponsored.
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Brushstrokes20: 12:54pm On Feb 21
Spot on piece💯💯💯💯👌👌👍👍
eBOLA is all shades of disasters 💯💯💯
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Kedikedi77: 12:56pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:
I don't expect anything better from the enemy of this country that want Tinubu to be borrowing money like previous government And pass the suffering to the next generation.

Tinubu is on the right track... The mumu only love to see failure, they will hate you when you analyze success for them.

Tinubu is going run his govts through internally generated revenue and pass prosperity to the next generation.

Tinubu should please increase the minimum wage and make everybody wake up to the new reality.

Double your hustle to survive, Cost of living in Nigeria is the lowest in West and southern Africa.

Walk around the African continent, check the price of foods there and compare it with how much you buy am for Nigeria, then you will realize that you guys had been lucky since all this while.

Werey people will claimed that shebi Nigeria have Natural resources, we should be feeding fat na.

But won't know that Human resources is far better than Natural resources. Most people are liability to this government.

I pray Tinubu declared more war against Insecurity too .. make citizens survive the cost of living themselves.
bro how did they pay you to drop this trash here??

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Alwayshungry: 12:56pm On Feb 21
Wow..just wow..clap for urself
Nvestor02:

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Ttipsy(f): 12:57pm On Feb 21
Renewed hope of bulaba
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:57pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

Not surprised.

There's always a rankadede zombie on this forum for every mumu president.

Jonathan's administration was El Dorado compared to his two brain-dead successors yet tires were burnt in the streets and people rioted till he left Aso Rock for una.

Foolish people always preaching patience for the wrong leaders and declaring fatwa on the progressive minded.

Maybe this is nature's way of weeding out undesirables from Nigeria.

I'm yet to hear of hunger protests in the South South and South East.

By next election, we will still see whether you tribalists have learnt your lessons or not.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Coldkev17: 12:58pm On Feb 21
Na You dey sell it for him?
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by RepoMan007: 12:58pm On Feb 21
Why did Buhari only plan for 6 months of petrol subsidy in 2023?
This one is trying to play the ignorancr game to shift blame from bubu.
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Godstiger(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21
It apears the patient dog will end up eating it's shit,brace up folks, it's harvest time
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by GhostWisperer: 12:59pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

when I read your comment I believe firmly in the scientific analysis that humans are only 2% different in DNA to chimpanzees.

Your president increased fuel and can't fix electricity and there's no visible plan in all these.

Nigeria is a consuming nation and exports nothing. With fuel increment and Naira disaster, everything is doomed. Investors and multinationals will leave.

May your cheap lies and peanuts be the inheritance of your children.

Idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Okpokpo09: 1:00pm On Feb 21
Una eyes neva see una ears yet you guys are lamenting , very soon una eyes go see una back na then we go take una seriously. Yuroba and Hausa has always been the parasite to this nation. We need Biafra to go our own way than been in this shithole with unlearned people
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by newnigerdelta00: 1:00pm On Feb 21
Opintiwa:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing president

Owner never suffer reach, you way nor day sniff cocaine dey cry.. you insult him or not he's still the president and you the one crying...
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by indigenous234(f): 1:01pm On Feb 21
More than 100 words, yet no sense , 🤭. These Ronu geng, suffer no dey tire una??. Na wa oo.

Nvestor02:

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Coldkev17: 1:02pm On Feb 21
Lol.. I'm tired of Tinubu this Tinubu that, if naija don taya you. Come maldives come join me make we run streettt
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Af0nja: 1:02pm On Feb 21
Where's that demented online slowpoke that can't stop salivating on anything about Peter Obi and Igbos. I mean the triangle headed rinomokori cheesy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by newnigerdelta00: 1:03pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

Amen, people like you wants good things to happen in the country and that good thing must come
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by NaijaCrusader: 1:04pm On Feb 21
The solution to this problem is very simple but it will require hard work, humility and discipline no more extravagant spending by government officials.
The president should schedule a national broadcast where he will announce that given the prevailing hunger and economic crisis in the country that he is returning subsidy that fuel will be subsidized at the rate of 400naira and also that dollar will be pegged at 800.
Do these I have been saying and see all these hoarders and speculators scamper to sell. Within 24hrs dollar will be sold at 1200 and and 1k within a week. Second these runaway inflation will be hijacked and people will stop crying then the government can take their time to really tailor their policies and also device a plan to face insecurity in the country.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by hotwax: 1:04pm On Feb 21
MadamExcellency:
Enough of the blame on the election and the consequences.

Abeg, who has a working advice for President Tinubu to implement?

na by force to be president? dem force am?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Coldkev17: 1:04pm On Feb 21
psucc:
Haven't seen where Buhari wa quoted or my eyes no see?

Sowore contributed over 10% to the present problem Nigeria is facing
Sowore never get to president yet he's contribute 10%.. Abeg brief us now, it seems you know better

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Theunbothered: 1:04pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

You talk about human resources yet the word on the lips of every educated Nigerian is "japa" because their needs are not being met and their concerns are not taken seriously.

Eventually you will learn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Theunbothered: 1:05pm On Feb 21
MadamExcellency:
Enough of the blame on the election and the consequences.

Abeg, who has a working advice for President Tinubu to implement?

What happened to his master strategy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Mozegee: 1:06pm On Feb 21
You can never see them here anymore.ny happiness is irrespective of tribe and religion we are this together....
Feintline:
How market?
Ihordspy
Mynd
Legendhero
Seunmsg
Yarimo
Throwback
Omoawoke
Godwin4444
Anonymous1759
Emekaonline
Shaqfu
Imolenaija
cardozzo
Georgeakins
Parachuko
Afolabimills
Freestuffng
Pakute
Larryndelaw
Harborlargy
Samtob90
Fearyourcreator
Maasoap
Tareq1105
Afamed

Cromagnon
Diligent1
Garfield1
Sharpsharp00123
Christistruth
Stevups
Gabbytabby
Favor914
Dodadakokigbe
Gaskiysmagana
Sweetgala
Alliswell248
Ycat
Aaregaa
Subak
Besk
Maize247
Dragunov
Raskymonojendor
Britishpea
77up

How market my people.?
Many of you have disappeared. Ebipawa is not your mate.
Have you eaten?
Have your children eaten?
Have your parents eaten?
Have your unclesand aunties depending on you eaten?
Have you paid your bills?
Have you visited the hospital for that disorder in your body?
Have the bought the drugs for that little child who is sick?
Have you bought the drugs recommended by the doctors?
Have your parents paid your school fees for those of you abroad?
Have you ordered for that foreign product for your business?
After selling that product thinking you made gain last week, can you still buy the product again?

How market
Do not vent your anger on your kids or any innocent person around.
Don't shout on madam unneccesarily because of no funds to restock. She is not the cause of your problem.
Don't fight your mum if she begins to give you attitude or signs that she cannot continue to feed you.
Don't venture to have HBP. Medicine is more expensive than the sickness.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Seunpapa65: 1:08pm On Feb 21
The builder of Lagos is complaining that cement is now costly

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by ZaddyJ: 1:10pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

Stop behaving like an illiterate educated person. So he ,Tinupoop will make Nigeria great through internally generated revenue? Or did you realise that the essence of borrowing from world bank, IMF and bank of china is to put pressure on its citizen by way of introducing multiple taxation ?
We dont produce and the only on who produces and manufactures 80% of household products has tax waiver ( dangote ) today his Cement is sold for 13k
Keep supporting evil ,we both dey here .
I go dey sit down dey look you because as its balablueconmics dey favor me and my household

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison / $800m Garnishee Order Killing FCTA Economy, Says Wike / Photo: Abuja Decorated On The 22nd Independence Anniversary In 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.