Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed (31547 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting / Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Omoawoke: 1:49pm On Feb 21
175:

The names you quoted are all MIA. Hunger fit don send them to coma sef 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Feintline, I just saw all the bullshits you posted.
I guess this is victory for you, you won!
But one thing you forgot, you seem to be waiting for this moment all your life to celebrate, it shows so much what goes around you, you are bitter, frustrated and a loser in life. If I tell you I wish you well, I’d be lying. I wish you suffer more frustrations and pain and gnash your teeth for the rest of your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Fearurcreeator: 1:52pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:
I don't expect anything better from the enemy of this country that want Tinubu to be borrowing money like previous government And pass the suffering to the next generation.

Tinubu is on the right track... The mumu only love to see failure, they will hate you when you analyze success for them.

Tinubu is going run his govts through internally generated revenue and pass prosperity to the next generation.

Tinubu should please increase the minimum wage and make everybody wake up to the new reality.

Double your hustle to survive, Cost of living in Nigeria is the lowest in West and southern Africa.

Walk around the African continent, check the price of foods there and compare it with how much you buy am for Nigeria, then you will realize that you guys had been lucky since all this while.

Werey people will claimed that shebi Nigeria have Natural resources, we should be feeding fat na.

But won't know that Human resources is far better than Natural resources. Most people are liability to this government.

I pray Tinubu declared more war against Insecurity too .. make citizens survive the cost of living themselves.
Many of them no really dey think deep na .. especially those wey dey claim learned na them yeye pass ... And those wey their person no win ... Body dey pepper them like crazy ... You Sabi as e dey go aswear
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Fighttillvictory: 1:53pm On Feb 21
[quote author=Nvestor02 post=128568543]I don't expect anything better from the enemy of this country that want Tinubu to be borrowing money like previous government And pass the suffering to the next generation.

Tinubu is on the right track... The mumu only love to see failure, they will hate you when you analyze success for them.

Tinubu is going run his govts through internally generated revenue and pass prosperity to the next generation.

Tinubu should please increase the minimum wage and make everybody wake up to the new reality.

Double your hustle to survive, Cost of living in Nigeria is the lowest in West and southern Africa.
Walk around the African continent, check the price of foods there and compare it with how much you buy am for Nigeria, then you will realize that you guys
[quote]
how many flight ticket can you buy that you want to walk around africa. How many of those countries were hit with 8 month skyrocket trouble like nig. That ur compairing
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Legalaffairs(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:
I don't expect anything better from the enemy of this country that want Tinubu to be borrowing money like previous government And pass the suffering to the next generation.

Walk around the African continent, check the price of foods there and compare it with how much you buy am for Nigeria, then you will realize that you guys had been lucky since all this while.

Werey people will claimed that shebi Nigeria have Natural resources, we should be feeding fat na.

But won't know that Human resources is far better than Natural resources. Most people are liability to this government.

I pray Tinubu declared more war against Insecurity too .. make citizens survive the cost of living themselves.

HOW DO WE CAGE THIS IDIAT THAT JUMOS INTO EVERY REALITY TO SPEW HIS ILLUSION.
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by psucc(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21
Coldkev17:

Sowore never get to president yet he's contribute 10%.. Abeg brief us now, it seems you know better

Except you were not in Nigeria since 2012.
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by kmonies: 2:11pm On Feb 21
Honestly speaking i talk trash about nigeria before, but not i am in cotonu and i just realize that nigeria is far far better than them despite their currency bigger than our own, 10,000 naira is around 4,000 cefa but in nigeria i can manage 10k for A week, but here in cotonu i spend 10,000 cefa under 3days, their money has no value in their country, things are fuckingly cost, May God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21
cutecommend:
Yorubas how una dey?

Oponu!!! Not all Yoruba are tribalistic like you people who voted 99% for a candidate because he is your brother.
Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by faheem0frank: 2:17pm On Feb 21
Walai ,and na one yarimo and his likes,dey help Bat mix cement and sand inside rain.. Walai ,and na one yarimo and his likes,dey help Bat mix cement and sand inside rain.....
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21
lightwind:
If Igbo Man tells you don't vote for this person make sure you follow that advice. Don't argue, don't call him hater of Nigeria. Don't insult him just follow that advice. Simple

Mumu talk, anybody they support is bound to fail. Forget it.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by bionixs: 2:24pm On Feb 21
Please, where is OlaniKPEKUs SAN ? Let him come and see what his evil law prowess brought this nation

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Arabaincubus: 2:26pm On Feb 21
The most tragic thing about Tinubu is that he has no conscience to hurt or a mind to feel remorse.

He sees everything as something that must be crushed, or conquered.

Most times he doesn't think about what he is doing, but he is quick to retract when it goes awry, with his media people claiming that he is a listening leader.

He refused to debate,but told us that he was going to govern by 'teamship'.

He has not left anything he said, unfulfilled.
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Babaken(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21
From the day of Buhari my brother's from the East has already prepare for the worst there is no hardship or tourments in Nigeria that will surprise them they see it as one of those things they long prepare for..
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by EbolaTinubu: 2:29pm On Feb 21
AuthorMan:

Na the same hunger dey make you bark like bingo. grin
E pain am.

The same hunger that taught your forefathers how to munch human beings during civil war. grin

You nefa chi chumtin grin

Nna, I don dey suspect say na because of you chest beaters Tinubu turned Nigeria upside down. You go cry tire.
Tinubu na wicked soul.

We dey inside am together.
grin
Hungry miscreant, na hunger and depression go kill you zombie without functioning brain.
Ronu Mumu
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Bliztzer: 2:47pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

A serious govt will cut down on its official spending but this govt didn't do that. Yet he wants Nigeria to be patient. I think you are also managing the truth like most pretenders.
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by AuthorMan: 2:50pm On Feb 21
EbolaTinubu:

Hungry miscreant, na hunger and depression go kill you zombie without functioning brain.
Ronu Mumu

E pain am

Hunger dey fire werey grin

Tinubu, keep the fire burning.

Mad man, I no dey naija. But we dey feel am too where we dey.

Na Una go resolve to cannibalism at last. Go village go learn how your parents dey do am.

Tinubu wicked sha. grin
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Haaland21: 2:52pm On Feb 21
Food has landed for the emergency lover of Nigeria who are hell bent in fostering a third class pathological liar and olodo on us.....

Nothing excites them than bad news.

Back to the topic......A lot of people lack economic, when Emefiele was printing trillions of naira without any economic indicator to back such, what do you expect? Tinubu is not going to be padding the naira like previous regimes. The naira has been floated. Let the sore losers who suddenly love the zoo engage in a more productive business instead of flooding the country with their fake products....drugs, spare parts, everything is fake about them.

Even the fake agulu man, who failed economics in his o'level, only business is importing. Check Next supermarket. His only investment in 8 years was a brewery , no wonder his kinsmen are drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by t2luv1: 2:56pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

Two dwarfs arguing between themselves regarding who is taller are completely missing the point they are both dwarfs. Partner your defending BAT is a lost cause. Even blind Stevie Wonders can see that this man is clueless when it comes to ideas regarding how to run anything. The only thing this man has shown to be good at is making appointments. Take your blinders off and face reality. I am a Yoruba man like you but I know that sometimes love is blind but it ain't so blind that I can't see. The same administration that wants to reduce the price of goods is at the same time increasing customs duties through CBN rates conversion on goods. Cardoso CBN Chairman is as clueless as a door knob.
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by emonis88: 2:57pm On Feb 21
psucc:
Haven't seen where Buhari wa quoted or my eyes no see?

Sowore contributed over 10% to the present problem Nigeria is facing
How did sowore contribute to this wahala?
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Cromagnon: 3:03pm On Feb 21
Mozegee:
You can never see them here anymore.ny happiness is irrespective of tribe and religion we are this together....
here to do what
Election don pass
No need to engage with mad lazy ppl until next election which you will still lose. No vacancy till 2039 of rapture never happen

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Cromagnon: 3:04pm On Feb 21
gabbytabby:
No he is trying to change the trajectory and the very powerful elephant cabals and big time thieves who believe they own Nigeria are fighting dirty and stinky.

Hopefully Nigeria will win.

He wants to make corruption unattractive or at least pay a decent wage such that it is not an existential issue but a robber robber issue so that they are dealt with appropriately.

Atiku, Dangote, Obi, Bankers, BDC operators, Politicians, Subsidy collectors etc take note

Feintline not everyone dey your level so your issues are not my issues.

nah.
That's your job
We had plans for our families while you were waiting to be spoonfeed by govt
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by christistruth01: 3:08pm On Feb 21
heniford2:
you supported tinubu because of tribalism even when people where telling you not to vote him now ur asking for advice 🤌🏿

You supported Peter Obi because of Tribalism
Go and check the percentage he got in SE 99% and the Percentage Tinubu got in SW 55%

Who were more Tribalistic?

How many non indigenes did your Region give 25% for sake of Spread National tell us please?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by t2luv1: 3:12pm On Feb 21
Babaken:
From the day of Buhari my brother's from the East has already prepare for the worst there is no hardship or tourments in Nigeria that will surprise them they see it as one of those things they long prepare for..

One thing I have always admired about the people from the East has been they have always prepared their minds for unexpected things to happen when it comes to Nigeria's internal affairs so that when it does happen they are not all that surprised.
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by onuman: 3:18pm On Feb 21
The same Yoruba son has refused to release Mazi Nnamdi Kalu from DSS custody while his boy, Sunday Igboho, who he sponsored to start Yoruba Nation agitation, is now a free man. A man who contested presidential election for his personal interest, is Bola Tinubu.
Yoruba Nation agitation was Plan B for Tinubu if Buhari refused to hand power over to him.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Forkthiefnubu: 3:29pm On Feb 21
MadamExcellency:
President Tinubu should dissolve this government and form a government of national unity to tackle insecurity, hunger and inflation. A new economic team should be formed. Argentine President is getting results while should Tinubu fail?

Enough of the blame game on election results. Abeg, who has a working advice for President Tinubu to implement?
Beer is expensive but you still deserve it , I support u
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Forkthiefnubu: 3:30pm On Feb 21
christistruth01:

You supported Peter Obi because of Tribalism
Go and check the percentage he got in SE 99% and the Percentage Tinubu got in SW 55%

Who were more Tribalistic?

How many non indigenes did your Region give 25% for sake of Spread National tell us please?
BS and you know it
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by odonkoro: 3:33pm On Feb 21
A country that voted into power a criminal/manipulator who is an expert in using the instrumentality of loopholes contained in the judicial process to escape justice deserves whatever hardship they are going through economically. I rest my case.
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by THeUNIFIER: 3:36pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

Forgive me for saying this but u no wise. You're no different from the clueless leader who's tone-deaf to everything around him. For starters whoever told you that Tinubu hasn't been borrowing? Worse still he borrowed to buy exotic cars for lawmakers, increased his and their salaries as well as their hardship allowances. Additionally, the so called subsidy hasn't been removed as he previously claimed. Courtesy of the IMF, we know he's been secretly paying for it without the knowledge of many... That said I'm grossly infuriated by your sentimental analysis of the cost of living in Nigeria to other African countries. Have you no shame for saying that? We are the giant of Africa for God's sake, richly blessed with so many resources not being utilized rightly. Rather than criticize your leaders for their shortcomings, here you are making up excuses for them simply because y'all cut out from the fabric. SMH
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by dclak112: 3:45pm On Feb 21
Waytin u expect wen he said renewed hope. U don forget say him promise to empower yahoo boys? Mk u wait. Dollar still dey go 5k to a dollar
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Nvestor02: 3:49pm On Feb 21
THeUNIFIER:

Forgive me for saying this but u no wise. You're no different from the clueless leader who's tone-deaf to everything around him. For starters whoever told you that Tinubu hasn't been borrowing? Worse still he borrowed to buy exotic cars for lawmakers, increased his and their salaries as well as their hardship allowances. Additionally, the so called subsidy hasn't been removed as he previously claimed. Courtesy of the IMF, we know he's been secretly paying for it without the knowledge of many... That said I'm grossly infuriated by your sentimental analysis of the cost of living in Nigeria to other African countries. Have you no shame for saying that? We are the giant of Africa for God's sake, richly blessed with so many resources not being utilized rightly. Rather than criticize your leaders for their shortcomings, here you are making up excuses for them simply because y'all cut out from the fabric. SMH

You are part of the liability oga... you want to be feeding fat on the so called natural resources... More unwise you are claiming that we are giant of Africa and everything should be low

And government should carry the full responsibility of what you eat, what you wear and even put money for your pocket 😂

Even in the US and china wey be Giant of the world... The cost of living them in 50x of what we have in Nigeria.

Tinubu only borrow to pay palliative and that was when he never implemented his own budget.

So you want to single handedly blamed Tinubu that Nigeria is not utilizing most of our resources?
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Adakintroy: 3:50pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

So we have been lucky all this while. But that wasn't what you guys said with Jonathan when you were scheming for power. You said things was off the chat awful.
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Xtraterestial: 3:58pm On Feb 21
Street can not run government, Una eye don clear.
Re: Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:11pm On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

And it took Tinubu and APC to rob Nigerians of that luck abi
Ori yin ti daru sah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa / Ayade Dances In An Open-Top Ranger Rover To Celebrate His Court Victory. PICS / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.