Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? (1574 Views)

Does Anyone Know The Instagram Handle Of This Female Cop Please / Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History / Hidden Camera Most Ladies Wear To Capture Those Who Look At Their Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by MrCork: 2:03pm On Feb 21
I have juss been offer a job in in Kenya to help them capture missing female Lion and his angry puppies. The moiney is so good & tempting.
. I shall be travelling next week.

Tips, suggestions appreciated.
Please advise!! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by metaluterus(f): 2:05pm On Feb 21
Lion Ebin pawa o!

5 Likes

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by bigpriik: 2:18pm On Feb 21
its easy
just enter serengeti plains in kenya,they are everywhere in the park,if you see one pursue it and dragg it by the tail into your car boot... so easy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by Viper000: 2:23pm On Feb 21
Yes I can catch a lion… I no need weapon to kill lion 🦁. I dey kill lion with my bear hands. My name is even Samson… Abeg link me up for the job

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by drimzsmoke(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21
MrCork:
I have juss been offer a job in in Kenya to help them capture missing female Lion and his angry puppies. The moiney is so good & tempting.

Please advise!! angry

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by drimzsmoke(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21
bigpriik:
its easy
just enter serengeti plains in kenya,they are everywhere in the park,if you see one pursue it and dragg it by to tall into your car boot... so easy grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When did they release this mission impossible

2 Likes

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by Unbreakable26(f): 2:27pm On Feb 21
bigpriik:
its easy
just enter serengeti plains in kenya,they are everywhere in the park,if you see one pursue it and dragg it by to tall into your car boot... so easy grin grin

Guy you no try o

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by Wallade(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21
MrCork:

Please advise!! angry

"his angry puppies."

Was that an error or.....

The lioness's offsprings are cubs. Lioness is not "he" but female.

6 Likes

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by Thazard(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21
bigpriik:
its easy
just enter serengeti plains in kenya,they are everywhere in the park,if you see one pursue it and dragg it by the tail into your car boot... so easy grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by nstore: 5:29pm On Feb 21

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by psalmskiddy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21
So he just realized he can capture lion all of a sudden
Lion oh, not even a rottweiler
God be with you!!

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by HOSTCOM(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21
I just obtained my masters degree in lion taming technology. Right time to display all I've learnt. How I go apply abeg?🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by baralatie(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21
HOSTCOM:
I just obtained my masters degree in lion taming technology. Right time to display all I've learnt. How I go apply abeg?🤔🤔🤔
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even me sef ,I have PhD in capturing dead female lions anywhere in the world with my eyes closed

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by Klinxmanz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21
make i prepare person wey go sew ur burial cloth, no do "no gree 4 anybody" go 4 where lion dey oo!, de naija lion u know fit no active cos of hunger economy, that one 4 kenya dey chop belleful well!

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by oz4real83(m): 12:44am On Feb 22
why not feed the lions here instead of going all the way to Kenya to feed the lions over there? You will make a very delicious meal for lions over here cheesy
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by Spagi(m): 12:57am On Feb 22
MrCork:

Please advise!! angry
wow mr lion
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by elvhinzey(m): 11:37am On Feb 22
MrCork:

Please advise!! angry

What a contract job!

Contractor, think again.

When you find the missing lioness, when two of you jam, who will catch who??
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by MrCork: 12:06pm On Feb 22
elvhinzey:

What a contract job!

Contractor, think again.

When you find the missing lioness, when two of you jam, who will catch who??

They said they will pay more if u can catch her puppies sir....the mouney is too tempting angry
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by elvhinzey(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22
MrCork:

They said they will pay more if u can catch her puppies sir....the mouney is too tempting angry

There are risks that you'll lose time, money, relevance, reputation, credibility, integrity; BUT this is life, we are talking about, in all fairness.

You're not killing, you're catching.

Lioness is not a pussycat o.

Compare the money to your ONE life.

Is it up to a million dollar?

Do you have a team you'll be working with?

Have you done this before?
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by Sirhush(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22
Go and ask Samson shocked
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by ObalendeCMS: 4:43pm On Feb 22
I don laff taya for this thread. Lol!

Op, just follow the advice of that bros wey talk say you go just drag the lion by the tail enter the booth of your car.

Walai, na the best advice be that!
Lol
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by MrCork: 4:43pm On Feb 22
elvhinzey:

There are risks that you'll lose time, money, relevance, reputation, credibility, integrity; BUT this is life, we are talking about, in all fairness.

You're not killing, you're catching.

Lioness is not a pussycat o.

Compare the money to your ONE life.

Is it up to a million dollar?

Do you have a team you'll be working with?

Have you done this before?

Bro I caught a rat twice but never caught lion....tgis will be my First attempt!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by ObalendeCMS: 4:49pm On Feb 22
bigpriik:
its easy

The new recruit lioness capturer, please follow this advice.

It is well!
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by JealousCobra(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04
Viper000:
Yes I can catch a lion… I no need weapon to kill lion 🦁. I dey kill lion with my bear hands. My name is even Samson… Abeg link me up for the job

Bare hands. . . , grin

I did this cos we are from the same snake family.
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by JealousCobra(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04
MrCork:

Please advise!! angry

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by MrCork: 12:59pm On Mar 04
[quote author=JealousCobra post=128768230][/quote]

You sell lions?
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by JealousCobra(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04
MrCork
You sell lions?

I should be asking you

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by MrCork: 1:13pm On Mar 04
JealousCobra:
MrCork
You sell lions?

I should be asking you

We trying to capture sir..the reward too tempting. There puppies are more expensive angry

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by Spagi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04
MrCork:

Please advise!! angry
u like to copy a topic from another forum.
Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by MrCork: 2:04pm On Mar 04
Spagi:
u like to copy a topic from another forum.

Huh??
Which forum? are u selling topic sir? undecided

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by Caspry5: 4:33pm On Mar 04
Egungun be careful na express you dy gogrin grin

I just hope this is for comics relief cux cheesy

Re: URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion? by Spagi(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04
MrCork:

Huh??
Which forum? are u selling topic sir? undecided
u know i dont need to tell u.no THANKS

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Love / D Craziest Thing U've Done 2 Get A Gal/guy's Attention / Niceuzor & Thoniaslim In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.