Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,711 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses (20304 Views)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Jeje247: 7:20am On Feb 22
Father4all:
Just like that? People will never tell you the real source of their wealth. Too bad
A tribe called judah
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Bellotelli: 7:22am On Feb 22
Sirianese:

Is this guy Nigerian? Does he have a work permit?
Does his name sound foreign?
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Bellotelli: 7:25am On Feb 22
blazingyou:
Is this an advert or intro undecided undecided undecided

Nairaland lipsrsealed
How much this man pay for this promo self...

Picture no even dey to see maybe him good true true undecided
No mind the useless person wey bring the half story.
By the way, I know the guy personally. He is truly good at what he does and a philanthropist too.
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Sirianese: 8:00am On Feb 22
Ryda:
No be this one be my problem sef

Shout out to all the omo ale out there. Your paymaster, Mr grab it, snatch it and run away with it is really doing a great job. I'll sip your tears for fun.
Saw a guy the other day wailing, "if we had known it would turn out this way, we wouldn't have voted Tinubu".
The law enforcement agencies should please flog any useless protester or placard carrying omo ale. Una never see anything! angry

Grab it, snatch it and run away don jam wetin pass dem
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by 360who: 10:54am On Feb 22
Father4all:
Just like that? People will never tell you the real source of their wealth. Too bad

Why is it in you guys' blood to hate? It's genetic problem. I already know where you are from.

Have you taken time to know his story? He has been grinding since his days out in Europe before returning.

So be inspired instead. Stop hating
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Father4all: 12:32pm On Feb 22
360who:

Why is it in you guys' blood to hate? It's genetic problem. I already know where you are from.

Have you taken time to know his story? He has been grinding since his days out in Europe before returning.

So be inspired instead. Stop hating
stop saving what you don't know. I meant no harm

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Being Tagged A Fraudster. / 3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / What Do You Really Love to Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.