Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) (49200 Views)

What's The Use Of Padlock Hole? / First Ever Black Hole Image Released / Jesus First Predicted "The Black Hole" Before Scientists Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by onome25(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21
Bahamas95:
I thought I was alone.

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Nkl4u: 6:39pm On Feb 21
Looks scary
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21
Righteousness type of news
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by ustorp(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21
Dnastybell:
When I saw black hole I thought of something else entirely
Lolz always thinking bad
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Fryx: 6:40pm On Feb 21
GanagiBitrus:

shocked shocked
The mass of this Black Hole is 17billion times that of the sun.
&Mass of Sun is 333,000 times that of Earth.

This is just mind blowing. shocked

A good reminder to arrogant lots.

5 Likes

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Expanse2020(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
My mind went somewhere else when I saw hungriest black hole.
I need to start going to fellowship again, it's been a battle between worldly life and Christlike life
Try and baptist the down part first because he don suffer past this current Tinubu regim..
She don see shegeniggan
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by BBIA: 6:42pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
I need to start going to fellowship again, it's been a battle between worldly life and Christlike life
grin

Eruleroz your hole is black and hungry grin

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 6:42pm On Feb 21
GanagiBitrus:

shocked shocked
The mass of this Black Hole is 17billion times that of the sun.
&Mass of Sun is 333,000 times that of Earth.

This is just mind blowing. shocked

Swallowing our sun would be no more than a little snack for the black hole!

5 Likes

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Thazard(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by 2Radii: 6:44pm On Feb 21
obiekunie01:
una dey de talk about black hole when no concern us whn ndi #skullminersandabokis are very hungry! cheesy grin
Why are u crying this hard on their behalf?? Are u that vulnerable? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by EleventhWeirdo: 6:47pm On Feb 21
obiekunie01:
una dey de talk about black hole when no concern us whn ndi #skullminersandabokis are very hungry! cheesy grin

All these cur$ed 1p0bs sha. My own be say your deserted region will always trail behind the SW for the next 1000 years cheesy
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by paxonel(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21
Emm! Nna, bikonu, ejo
where is that pastor righteousness6 six uuu?
Tell him that foodu is don dornu
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21
This is massive.
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by ajealadick(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21
Let's send Tinubu there.
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by xjiggy: 6:50pm On Feb 21
All Na CGI. All Na guess work. We never even explore the Marianas trench, never explore our closest neighbour, the moon. Na so-called blackhole wey dey billions upon billions of light years away dem dey talk about. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Uche559: 6:51pm On Feb 21
I dey hungry I no understand anything

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Rejoice28(f): 6:51pm On Feb 21
I have been reading on this black hole and it seems interesting

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by waice6571: 6:52pm On Feb 21
The black hole act like the vacuum cleaner of the space. One of the advantage of this hellish hole is that, it has the capacity to trap any foreign body that may want to collide with the universe or any other members of the solar system which may unbalance the movement of the solar system. Thank God it is located away from us at such a great and unimaginable distance.

6 Likes

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by BlackRains: 6:56pm On Feb 21
Lies lies lies, nobody should believe this, tomorrow now they will come up with another lie that will be totally contradictory

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Pootle: 6:57pm On Feb 21
waice6571:
The black hole act like the vacuum cleaner of the space. One of the advantage of this hellish hole is that, it has the capacity to trap any foreign body that may want to collide with the universe or any other members of the solar system which may unbalance the movement of the solar system. Thank God it is located away from us at such a great and unimaginable distance.

far or near jus knw say something go end this world one day cool, no fear everything wey get start go get end

4 Likes

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Password007: 6:58pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
Let me pray for you

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by obinna58(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21
It can never be as hungry as Nigerian
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Cool83(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21
[quote author=obiekunie01 post=128575800]una dey de talk about black hole when no concern us whn ndi #skullminersandabokis are very hungry! cheesy grin[/quow

Are you their spokesman, why crying more than bereaved
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21
Nigerians are too hungry to think of the universe they live. When they are barely surviving, how will the mind evolve to contemplate the beauty of the world they are born into not to talk of tapping into its secrets and wonders

3 Likes

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Teeklef(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
You are not alone....... Osim hungriest kwa😂

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Dawdy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21
Let them show you cartoon in the name of science. You will never see real photo of space. All you will is computer generated images CGI. Black hole doesn't exist. It's just assumption to support heliocentric model. Earth is not moving around the sun.
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:12pm On Feb 21
RTR
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Paraman: 7:12pm On Feb 21
Odewaleadesoye:
- The black hole has a mass roughly 17 billion times that of our solar system's sun

DAILY MAIL
so everything that was illustrated in the pictures happened 12 billion years ago abi?
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21
Universe is bright and more beautiful world out there to be discovered.. and more..
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by addexx: 7:26pm On Feb 21
May black hole swallow bulaba and his miscreants.
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by just2endowed: 7:27pm On Feb 21
sureteeboy:
Science is fascinating.
It's no surprise that these people are always at the fore front of technological advancement. From the tiniest of particles (Standard model of particle physics) to supermassive substances like Quasars and black holes, they've got it all covered.
The science

3 Likes

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21
Odewaleadesoye:
- The black hole has a mass roughly 17 billion times that of our solar system's sun

DAILY MAIL
as a true Nigerian! Base on the current hardship, if this news concern "LIKE" , if e no concern u, "SHARE"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Raises Alarm As Unknown Animal Kills Goats In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Why Is Gregorian Calender The Most Recognised Calendar Worldwide? / Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.