Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) (49189 Views)

What's The Use Of Padlock Hole? / First Ever Black Hole Image Released / Jesus First Predicted "The Black Hole" Before Scientists Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21
Gather here, if your mind was thinking what I was thinking when I firstly saw the headline
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 7:36pm On Feb 21
Later when the Christ will come which will be from science. He will kill off this direction the science is heading towards and drag it's attention towards what's is most important. Help MAN
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by therajah: 7:42pm On Feb 21
My mind goes to the lake of fire the bible descibes.
The temperature, the size. It's hunger for matter...
May be. May be not.
Can't imagine a human being swallowed by that

One thing all these disvoveries tells me is that the coming of our Lord Jesus s nearer and closer than ever before.
We have to have a relationship with God and serve Him alone. And Jesus is the way, the truth and Life.
Let's be prepared for His coming!

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Tochi360: 7:45pm On Feb 21
obiekunie01:
una dey de talk about black hole when no concern us whn ndi #skullminersandabokis are very hungry! cheesy grin

Loll shameless tribalist grin .

How You go take survive if You no do tribal gbasgbos for one day,You don die be that na grin grin grin
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Coldkev17: 7:58pm On Feb 21
MASTERCHIEF0847:

grin grin grin
Where did your mind go to?
Maybe that's where satan dwell because the way it consume anything that comes it way.. Actually that's hell
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Angy55(f): 8:08pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
My mind went somewhere else when I saw hungriest black hole.
I need to start going to fellowship again, it's been a battle between worldly life and Christlike life

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Wainey: 8:08pm On Feb 21
NairalandForumo:

From what scientists have studied, black holes can consume galaxies including the stars and planets in the galaxies it comes close to, but I think they also expire at some point with lots of energy release but that could be maybe millions or maybe billions of years of consumption....
black holes can't consume galaxies, it only consumes stars, planets and others.

Black hole is part of a galaxy, our milky way galaxy also has a blackhole

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Coldkev17: 8:36pm On Feb 21
waice6571:
The black hole act like the vacuum cleaner of the space. One of the advantage of this hellish hole is that, it has the capacity to trap any foreign body that may want to collide with the universe or any other members of the solar system which may unbalance the movement of the solar system. Thank God it is located away from us at such a great and unimaginable distance.
Yeah, it has be there since ages and it will always be. That's how God want the universe to be
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by achimendy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21
obiekunie01:
una dey de talk about black hole when no concern us whn ndi #skullminersandabokis are very hungry! cheesy grin

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by iamtardey: 8:41pm On Feb 21
The universe as a whole is a crazy place tho tongue

2 Likes

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by keylogger(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21
Remember, the wisdom of this World is Foolishness in God's sight.
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Kay25(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
I need to start going to fellowship again, it's been a battle between worldly life and Christlike life
Fellowship is good but having Christ and the holy Spirit is the deal

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Danmisra(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21
This guy is using the name (prophet Mohammad) deliberately to cause religious rift.
Seun and other moderators should ban this guy indefinitely if he doesn't change his username.

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by abosedemoyoade3: 9:24pm On Feb 21
HmmmmmmmHmmmmmmm...
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by obiekunie01: 9:26pm On Feb 21
2Radii:
Why are u crying this hard on their behalf?? Are u that vulnerable? grin grin grin

NLPoliceWoman:

And we still have people moderating this forum

abegoo!

make una no chop meeooo!!

no be me be ashiwaju wey dey starve una!

wen una dey vote una know no say elections gat consequences!

but make una dey patience sha! them wan start dey share una 3k per poorest family! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by jeromestarks: 9:43pm On Feb 21
Uchesis:

You too like tow-tow grin
Sharap!
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by 2Radii: 9:56pm On Feb 21
obiekunie01:

abegoo!

make una no chop meeooo!!

no be me be ashiwaju wey dey starve una!

wen una dey vote una know no say elections gat consequences!

but make una dey patience sha! them wan start dey share una 3k per poorest family! cheesy cheesy grin

If u are not really vulnerable why are u taking paracetamol for someone else's headache?? grin grin

Na we dey hungry as u claim but na u dey help us open thread upon thread grin grin

Some idiots are irredeemable grin

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by obiekunie01: 10:16pm On Feb 21
2Radii:

If u are not really vulnerable why are u taking paracetamol for someone else's headache?? grin grin

Na we dey hungry as u claim but na u dey help us open thread upon thread grin grin

Some idiots are irredeemable grin

Matthew 22:37–39 cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by oscarlamba: 10:17pm On Feb 21
That's the SPEED FORCE
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by NairalandForumo: 10:20pm On Feb 21
Wainey:
black holes can't consume galaxies, it only consumes stars, planets and others.

Black hole is part of a galaxy, our milky way galaxy also has a blackhole

Yeah you are right...
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Abuloma80(f): 10:26pm On Feb 21
Just came to see those opening to read this write-up. Like Seriously! Have we sighted any of the solutions to hunger going on. Haba!!!!!
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by hstar: 10:43pm On Feb 21
Godstiger:
When I studied little about the universe,I had an epiphany,and started viewing life from a different point of view
True
Best thing is not to go too deep
Because you won't remain normal again

And also due to lots of info at your disposal
You won't see things the way pple see it again

Why? Because the exposure will let you know that there are many things that are hidden from us or we don't know which makes our creation questionable even with thorough understanding of Gods words

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:56pm On Feb 21
While the zoo is busy dragging naira up and down! They've left you behind..
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by 2Radii: 11:18pm On Feb 21
obiekunie01:

Matthew 22:37–39 cheesy cheesy

That does not change the fact that u re vulnerable and hungry grin

1 Like

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by NAC1666: 12:50am On Feb 22
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY MAIL
Why always black....the hole look White to me
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by zoraro(m): 1:41am On Feb 22
There is an even more massive structure in the universe. It is called the great attractor. Its mass is equivalent to the mass of tens of thousands of galaxies. (not stars ooo)https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Attractor
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 2:12am On Feb 22
Black holes are definitely feminine entities. Attractive and voracious, never satisfied with what it's got, always hungry for more. Tell me what other creature in all creation can be described as a dark hungry core, camouflaged by a bright outer layer? Women .....can't live with them can't live without them! grin
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by Edruezzi: 4:53am On Feb 22
Some toto de like that.
Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by obstead200(m): 5:22am On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
I rushed to the comments section because I know someone here will have a mind as dirty as mine.

And I found you grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by brownbib(m): 6:50am On Feb 22
How the universe works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Raises Alarm As Unknown Animal Kills Goats In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Why Is Gregorian Calender The Most Recognised Calendar Worldwide? / Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.